Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

i agree that Vie doesn't need deluxe. it's already 15 songs album and pretty complete in itself.

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

On 1/1/2026 at 9:36 PM, Appletree said:

I honesty feel she should just release another album this year & leave the VIE era in 2025. It's clear nothing can save this era unfortunately.

We really don't need a deluxe. The standard is fantastic. If she has songs she wants to share she can simply add to the standard edition.

She has tour dates until December, she won't discard the whole era

1 minute ago, campelo said:

She has tour dates until December, she won't discard the whole era

That means NOTHING! Sabrina released a whole new album while on tour for the previous album.

yeah the deluxe isn't needed but i'm always hungry for new doja music so cookie

4 minutes ago, Appletree said:

That means NOTHING! Sabrina released a whole new album while on tour for the previous album.

I mean Sabrina really has had minimal pivot creatively between her eras, which allowed her to do so

It wouldn't work for Doja if she were to depart from the 80's sound

4 hours ago, masochizm said:

I mean Sabrina really has had minimal pivot creatively between her eras, which allowed her to do so

It wouldn't work for Doja if she were to depart from the 80's sound

You don't really know what Doja & her team is capable of doing you're just assuming. I personally think she's talented enough to do it.

And there is a big change in sound from emails to S&S & Man best friend.

The deluxe is clearly just fan service at this point and an excuse for her to perform some new material on tour since she's booked until the end of the year. I also think it's a good idea because CLAUDE massively changed people's feelings about Scarlet, although I know Vie is mostly acclaimed so the stakes aren't as high, more so interest-wise. Bare minimum, I hope this deluxe at least reignites some interest in the era and having some new songs to digest along with the (excellent) original album is nothing to complain about. Also, Vie has no bad songs, so if we can get songs that match or even exceed that quality, that's literally all I'm going to ask for. heart

For all we know the deluxe might be the final thing she needs to fulfil to get out of her Kemosabe contract. I'm still really hopeful DC6 will be with a new label.

15 hours ago, makeme said:

I'm still really hopeful DC6 will be with a new label.

Dear god i hope so because one thing i know for sure RCA is really bad at repairing pop girls images during a flop or after a flop era.

If I remember correctly, at the end of Stranger MV, it says "to be continued..."

Do we know if she shot or they planned originally other videos, or is it a Telephone MV situation ?

I kinda want Take Me Dancing to have a proper push...

After marinating with this album for a couple months I definitely like Scarlet and Hot Pink more. Planet Her is obviously great singles wise but this is an overall better album than that. Amala doesn't compare to any of them but has fun bops.

7 hours ago, Flocon said:

If I remember correctly, at the end of Stranger MV, it says "to be continued..."

Do we know if she shot or they planned originally other videos, or is it a Telephone MV situation ?

I kinda want Take Me Dancing to have a proper push...

Apparently she recorded another music video on October 28th acordding her Stylist ig stories he posted her wearing a cigarette Shape heels alexz2

Edited by DuaLipaFuture

I would rank her studio albums like so

  1. Scarlet

  2. Hot Pink

  3. Vie

  4. Planet Her

  5. Amala

i genuinely can't rank her albums, probably the only artist i have trouble doing so with lol… but in terms of scrobbles/listens

Planet Her (3,000)

Scarlet (2,800)

Vie (1,500)

Hot Pink (1,200)

Amala (700)

Edited by masochizm

this album gets better with each listen, there's a new song to love with each play. I'm a bit obsessed now heart a deluxe would be great

It's probably for a deluxe highly doubtful they're pushing anything else on the standard

Billboard 200

Planet Her #162 (210 weeks)

At least something is charting clap3

Also, the South American leg starts in 25 days. Her first time there since the Paraguay incident?

12 hours ago, makeme said:

Billboard 200

Planet Her #162 (210 weeks)

At least something is charting clap3

Also, the South American leg starts in 25 days. Her first time there since the Paraguay incident?

Omg completely forgot that happened, mess rip

Gave this a listen and it sounds great, too bad they've left the album to die. Cards, Aaahh Men!, Gorgeous, All Men, Take Me Dancing, Lipstain, Happy and Come Back are my favorite songs.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.