Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, D.Va said:

sister this is not 2010 anymore

 and Acts of Service/Lipstain as lead singles would have been straight up tragic

More tragic than this? :toofunny2:

The Urban radio audience she courted and grew with Scarlet doesn't have a single yet. Pre-album release or post-release. 

 

"Acts of Service", a cousin of "Agora Hills", would've been a slow burn over the summer to run up Urban radio. If released in June, the song would probably peak sometime late in August.

 

July 2025? "Lipstain" comes out for Top 40 / Rhythmic. It has that breezy summer afternoon/evening vibe. Just needed a nice 80s-esque video. AI does some craziness, but this 80s vaporwave backdrop would've been a cool starting point for the video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1yGj87MLpF/?igsh=MTBwZTN6dm85amVrcQ==

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Lipstain" comes out for Top 40 / Rhythmic. It has that breezy summer afternoon/evening vibe. Just needed a nice 80s-esque video. AI does some craziness, but this 80s vaporwave backdrop would've been a cool starting point

This user is delusional :rip:

3 hours ago, Appletree said:

This user is delusional :rip:

At least I proposed something over the summer. Her label sat there flat-footed and now, four months later, the album is hemorrhaging sales weekly, radio hasn't latched onto a single, and two singles have come and gone with full videos. :coffee2: 

 

You would think unless your name is Taylor, Adele, SZA, or Beyoncé, or you're a Sade with an extremely loyal fanbase, a full, multi-month rollout was needed... but what do I know? I have simply watched the pop machine since 2012. Call me delusional.

 :celestial6:

Jealous Type is now Top 10 on Pop and Top 5 on Rhythmic 

Release one pop and one urban single and that's it. Gorgeous should be pushed as a second single regardless and one more urban one.

For the first time I bought a Doja CD album only because it had better cover art than digital :suburban:

Edited by BlueBlue

8 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

radio hasn't latched onto a single

 

6 hours ago, dabunique said:

Jealous Type is now Top 10 on Pop and Top 5 on Rhythmic 

Great news! The last time I looked around Cardi B's album release, "Jealous Type" was plateauing on both formats.

Maybe I spoke too soon as TSwift's songs drop and those songs clogging up the Hot 100 for months go recurrent with the new rules... but Urban radio still has no single.

 

Beyonce, Rihanna, and to a lesser extent SZA have survived so long because they showed loyalty to Urban radio after courting and gaining that stable base (+ Grammy voters). The Urban/R&B base contains a young radio/streaming culture that converts to album purchasers as groups age. Doja Cat would be smart to cultivate that budding relationship.

 

If "Acts of Service" is seen as a step backwards after "Agora Hills".... this gem is waiting in the wings:

 

 

Okay we all agree that she needs to release a Rhythmic/ Urban single ASAP to save the album

 

- Fall-Winter: Act of Service / Make It Up

- Then Take Me Dancing w SZA for Spring 2026 and close the era

 

RCA, do something

24 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

 

Great news! The last time I looked around Cardi B's album release, "Jealous Type" was plateauing on both formats.

Maybe I spoke too soon as TSwift's songs drop and those songs clogging up the Hot 100 for months go recurrent with the new rules... but Urban radio still has no single.

 

Beyonce, Rihanna, and to a lesser extent SZA have survived so long because they showed loyalty to Urban radio after courting and gaining that stable base (+ Grammy voters). The Urban/R&B base contains a young radio/streaming culture that converts to album purchasers as groups age. Doja Cat would be smart to cultivate that budding relationship.

 

If "Acts of Service" is seen as a step backwards after "Agora Hills".... this gem is waiting in the wings:

 

 

dont forget make it up ;)

With Jealous Type still rising on radio they will probably wait until after the Winter Freeze to send another song. 
 

Book her a spot at the Grammys February 2 to perform the next single. Send it to radio sometime in January after the holiday songs crash. Release the MV the same night as the performance. 

Edited by makeme

4 hours ago, UrMom said:

What does "eye me like a queer" mean?

I think it's just a play on queer eye the show

Jealous Type just can't help itself from being catchy and boppy :skeleton:

Edited by Breathe On Moi

Performance was cute but (and I may get downvoted for this but w/e) she really needs to work on her breath control and vocals when singing. She relies way too much on the backing track despite the fact that she's been talking in interviews about doing singing lessons and making efforts to improve. I know she's primarily a rapper, but this album has a LOT of singing, and I want her to prove to us that she can do it live. My mom has texted me twice now during her performances asking me if she's lip syncing and I'm like nooo, but I can see how the gp would think that with how loud her backing track is. :jonny:

Perfromance was actually a mess but I can't blame her entirely. Vogue World was extremely chaotic in comparison to VS fashion shows :gaycat6:

Plus the crowd was just dead silent I cannot

Ready for the next single. I wish strangers would be push 

54 minutes ago, Flocon said:

It is plumetting...

Yeah, I just feel like the music hasn't connected this time around :(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.