Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

R.E.M.

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by R.E.M.

  1. Yours Truly: Daydreamin' My Everything: Break Free Dangerous Woman: Be Alright Sweetener: get well soon thank u, next: NASA Positions: pov Eternal Sunshine: imperfect for you Petal: nowhere, nobody
  2. R.E.M. replied to Rian's topic in Base
    why is he talking like that lol
  3. R.E.M. replied to Rian's topic in Base
    (I'm getting my lick back for that one Little Mistake who continuously shades Ari btw; I love you Godga)
  4. R.E.M. replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Liddos flexing ad campaigns now it was bad for them
  5. R.E.M. replied to Rian's topic in Base
    young ariana run pop
  6. R.E.M. replied to Rian's topic in Base
    would be more newsworthy if Mildred made a GOOD album atp
  7. R.E.M. replied to Rian's topic in Base
    lead singles weeks in BB H100 Top 10: hate that I made you love me - 15 weeks Disease + Stupid Love + Perfect Illusion + Applause - 14 weeks
  8. R.E.M. replied to Rian's topic in Base
    D!ck is finally over
  9. this being how I find out Nirvana is honoured with the Vanguard this year It's not to knock their legacy at all, but I don't think of iconic videography when I think Nirvana. Not a single Nirvana video is coming to mind. I think Xtina will get it eventually considering most of her peers (e.g., P!nk, Britney, JT) have been awarded it.
  10. R.E.M. replied to Rian's topic in Base
    all I'm saying is I've never met a hot person who hates Megan Thee Stallion there's a certain.... look to Megan haters
  11. R.E.M. replied to Rian's topic in Base
  12. Montreal Night 1 (my show) was actually the best
  13. #1 for 12 weeks, ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo Performance, Diamond certified, etc.
  14. R.E.M. replied to Rian's topic in Base
    the dumbass-maxing from NO, THANKS in this thread
  15. R.E.M. replied to Rian's topic in Base
    All lyrics were written by Grande; all music was composed and produced by Grande and Ilya Salmanzadeh, except where noted.
  16. ESV bombed despite Flowers being one of the biggest hits of the decade, so I'm not sure...
  17. thankfully [redacted] is releasing an album that will bomb, or at the very least perform worse than "petal" the concept of Ari not having the worst-performing album among ex-acts oh Ariana even when you lose, you win
  18. R.E.M. replied to Rian's topic in Base
    all of Petal's album tracks went Top 40 too and, with this era, Ari passed Katy for total number of Billboard H100 #1s. poor Fadty Abdul
  19. R.E.M. replied to Rian's topic in Base
    coming for a one-week top 30 on BBH100 and #4-OUT album on BB200
  20. the way it's gonna serve #10-OUT once tour is over
  21. R.E.M. replied to Rian's topic in Base
    a billie eilish-like career shift
  22. R.E.M. replied to Rian's topic in Base
    this [censored comedy] being immediately unfunny/annoying the new Mylene Farmer
  23. It's happened before (1989 - > TPAB, Midnights -> SOS) so I wouldn't be shocked. Only 4 Black women have won AOTY in the Recording Academy's nearly 70 year history and Taylor alone has 4; I know their racist ass show is dying to give her a 5th.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.