Everything posted by TryMe
-
Victoria Monet - 'Frequency of Love'
And Money
-
Victoria Monet - 'Frequency of Love'
I can understand that some may find this boring. But I eat this sound up. My strong dislikes are No Love Like Yours and Chloe feature.
-
Victoria Monet - 'Frequency of Love'
Can't stop playing See You In My Dreams
-
Victoria Monet - 'Frequency of Love'
I never listen an album on first listen in order, only when I'm in the car. So I might have skipped some songs But current standouts - Money - Say Dat - See You In my Dreams - Head to Toe - I Want You
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
I miss her so much, I still think she is the greatest ever. Like she has the whole package. Name someone that checks off all the boxes. And yes beauty is one of them, before ya'll start naming absolute dogs.
-
Kim Petras - 'Detour' | Rare N' Deluxe
Autobahn would do amazing as a soundtrack. It would have been perfect for The Devil Wears Prada
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I am getting my pitchforks ready!!!
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
China is stanning her? And lack of support from Korea? When bonus tracks, who even uses instrumentals?
-
Angèle, Caroline Polachek & SebastiAn - "Love Triangle"
I wished this had a big name to it, because this might be something omg.
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Were there people into the photoshop back in the days? You used to have forums where people retouch celebrities for fun. Also turn black & white photos in realistic colors, this filter is like that.
-
Jae Stephens - 'AUDACITY'
Trying to re-route Trying to re-route Tell me how does it feel
-
Victoria Monet - 'Frequency of Love'
She shot one of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen.
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Aquarius is still number one, but I think this her second best album.
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
The blend of sounds is so so good.
-
SZA confirms 10-year anniversary release of CTRL: "definitely happening"
Eureka is insane? woow... Passport is my favorite unreleased song that I know of.
-
ALLDAY PROJECT - 'CRASH'
Crash and No sound really good, even Up All Night??? I don't understand the singles.
-
Victoria Monet - 'Frequency of Love'
See you in my dreams. I love that title. Two really big features, maybe it can save this album rollout. Does Leon Thomas work for free? He is always on someones tracklist.
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Do you want to be a popstar? ''I want to be me'' Did Tinashe reference this scene????
-
Jae Stephens - 'AUDACITY'
Total sellout has higher highs, slight better production. This one has really nice melodies.
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Very cohesive and it's not one note. She used something throughout the whole album that pulls it all together, but I can't pinpoint it. I don't know how I feel about it yet. I don't dislike, but it's not love at first listen.
-
Jae Stephens - 'AUDACITY'
This album is such a Ipod Touch album.
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
None of them are bad, very Taylor.
- Atlantic Records posts cryptic tweet about MILEY
- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Anything like Feels like vegas, Cold Sweat, How many times? Dark, hot and sultry