Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, CottageHore said:

No perfect world exists with Scarlet. Agora Hills and PTTR are staples in her discography and two of her biggest hits. GP approval is fleeting and fickle. I'm glad she's at least just serving quality, that's what will guarantee her longevity 

I don't agree that just bc she scored two big hits during her "controversial era" that the antics were inconsequential. I know a few people that stopped caring for her after that went down. Ofc GP approval is fleeting and fickle, but a solid base can help make up for that if you aren't calling them stupid. 

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 hours ago, Theshigo Washidu said:

It would seem like natural progression instead of regression

I don't see it this way. She never said she wouldn't return to pop. She was just exposing the industry & wanted to prove she could indeed give rap. 
 

Vie fits perfectly in her catalog & i wouldn't change it. I wish she just gave more in depth rap over 80s pop production sometimes it does feel very light with verses. She should have came harder 

Scarlet was worth it for Agora Hills and Skull and Bones alone. 2 songs that no one else could've made like she did :coffee:

Took the time to listen to the album in full and right now I'm loving: Cards, Jealous Type, AAAHH MEN!, All Mine, Acts of Service, Make It Up and Happy. Didn't really care for Stranger, Gorgeous and Couples Therapy. The album is a bit tiring at times but overall I really enjoy it.

 

The official cover tho... a CHOICE, the cover with the red roses was so pretty.

 

Spoiler

G3UBt4gWUAAs7bd?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Did Gorgeous lowkey kill the era? The song is NOT doing well on Spotify, Ahhh Men is nearly outstreaming it with zero playlisting. 

Truly wondering what this album would be doing rn with a different rollout. She needed multiple singles, multiple chances to grab a hit and build attention for this album. This deserved so much better.

Ahh Men is clearly the fan favorite. Hopefully she has something in store for it. Also, when are we getting the follow up MV to Stranger? I wonder what song it will be.

Maybe the album will have a cute boost with a potential Deluxe ?

 

Well, by now, I'm really vibing with the project and I'm obsessed with Take Me Dancing !

Vie is genuinely becoming one of my favorite albums from the 2020's. A day doesn't go by without me playing it atleast once. :jonny5:

2 hours ago, makeme said:

when are we getting the follow up MV to Stranger

If we don't stream the album better the follow up music video to Strangers will only premiere in your head :heart2: using your imagination. 

4 hours ago, Alex said:

Scarlet was worth it for Agora Hills and Skull and Bones alone. 2 songs that no one else could've made like she did :coffee:

Don't forget Go off :WAP:

6 hours ago, makeme said:

Ahh Men is clearly the fan favorite. Hopefully she has something in store for it. Also, when are we getting the follow up MV to Stranger? I wonder what song it will be.

we need the mv for it soon, maybe itll come right before halloween

 

it def has potential as well as making take me dancing a potential single + make it up remix

Of course Gorgeous killed the era. 

 

It's not a good single choice at all, it's too long for no reason, the talking parts are way too long, the video is nice but the concept does not resonate with the masses...

AHHHHH MEN! deserved 

On 10/14/2025 at 11:25 PM, Sexyzinger said:

Oh yes I'm sure she does. Of course she wants to be on top of the charts again.

I don't think she cares.  But she will once she realizes she won't get the budget and resources she used to have. LOL.  

Ahh Men has the same issue Cards has.  There's no real hook (melodic).  So it's a bit awkward for a radio single.  So Idk.

 

What I do know is that I'm lowkey getting tired of discussing singles and what they should do next.  
 

I became a stan to enjoy the music and visuals, not to basically discuss the same **** I do at my full time job, lol.

 

So, it's above me now..imma let the Pop gods determine her fate.  :laugh: But it didn't have to be this way at all (in terms of the rollout + sales), which is disappointing.  The quality is not so bad that it's impossible to save it.  But they are doing nothing. 

Doja definitely had a concept with this album and stuck to it but it just wasn't for me. I prefer rapper doja over singer doja. 

18 hours ago, Alex said:

Scarlet was worth it for Agora Hills and Skull and Bones alone. 2 songs that no one else could've made like she did :coffee:

and PTTR which has become da biggest female rap song GLOBALLY

i made my peace with da flopage but no one can come and tell me there isn't quality in this album

 

some of her best work - vocally and rapping

 

i will defend this album until i drop dead 

Silly! Fun! remix feat. Sabrina Carpenter to save the era just wait u guys :sistrens: 

Yeah the album flopping is fine i've also made my peace with it. I am just nervous the tour will be canceled and I won't get to see her again.

On 10/15/2025 at 1:36 PM, rebeltwat said:

I don't agree that just bc she scored two big hits during her "controversial era" that the antics were inconsequential. I know a few people that stopped caring for her after that went down. Ofc GP approval is fleeting and fickle, but a solid base can help make up for that if you aren't calling them stupid. 

I mean sure but the music was amazing and commercially lucrative as well. No good artist is without their controversy or antics. It adds to her arc and development.

7 hours ago, dabunique said:

i made my peace with da flopage but no one can come and tell me there isn't quality in this album

 

some of her best work - vocally and rapping

 

i will defend this album until i drop dead 

Agreed. The music is her at her best. This fixation on charts is so odd and parasocial. The only person who has any need to worry about that is Doja and anyone on her payroll. The music is amazing and a real artist won't stop making good music bcuz they're not commercially smashing, in fact this usually leads to much better music that doesn't pander to trends and generic expectation. 

Edited by CottageHore

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.