Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I'm a newish Taylor fan, not super new but during the rep era. (Which I noticed she gained alot of new fans with that album to this day actually. I noticed it gets alot of hate from her stans for some reason tho.)

 

But  I never knew ed had a red tattoo and that Taylor helped him break out in America. Idk how anyone can say she's some jealous mean person. She's one of the nicest artists out there and there are so few already. Her meet and greet with me was so dope and unlike other artists I've had meet and greets with, shes actually happy to see you 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

12 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

 

500K views in 11 days. :deadbanana4:

Ugh his videos are popping up ALL THE TIME on my fyp. It’s so obvious he’s a clout chaser, I hate swfities so much for giving him attention. :skull: 

The first VIP boxes have arrived and they're tragic compared to the Rep boxes.

On 3/9/2023 at 12:39 PM, Taylor fanboy said:

This narrative. :skull:

 

She was globally hated towards the end of 1939.

 

People were excited to see her FAIL and fall on her FACE. 
 

reputation saved her. :clap3: 

No it's really didn't :rip:

 

Reputation was a clear decline from 1989 and the main reason is that the GP didn't connect that much to LWYMMD. It's as simple as that. People are REALLY exaggerating the impact of the whole Kanye debacle, the GP couldn't care less about those things in the long term. If the GP likes the music then it's gonna be successful no matter how controversial the artist is.

 

Decided to watch parts of the puta tour a few days ago after seeing so many gifs and screenshots and the chemistry she has with everyone especially him and Owen (KOMH main dancer/Lover MV love interest and opening act on the Eras tour) was something else and they were such highlights :chick3:

On 3/9/2023 at 11:53 AM, vale9001 said:

the fact you believe the kanye drama really have an impact in the support from official media, radios and so on, especially in a globe scale when nobody really cared about, it's beyond fun. 

This right here is exactly what i find baffling, this idea that the GP (especially outside of the US) would care THAT MUCH about it. They really don't, all they care about is music they can connect with. IF they do then the song/album will be a hit. No matter how controversial the artist is.

12 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Tour starts in 8 days :jonny: 

 

I see her in 21 :jonny: 

which show are you going to sis?? :jonny:

 

4 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

 

Decided to watch parts of the puta tour a few days ago after seeing so many gifs and screenshots and the chemistry she has with everyone especially him and Owen (KOMH main dancer/Lover MV love interest and opening act on the Eras tour) was something else and they were such highlights :chick3:

good, he was so annoying 

4 minutes ago, EarthJang said:

 

A two and a half hours long reaction video :gaycat6:

Oh good lord. :gaycat6:

 

But he's one of my favorite reactor so I'll be watching. 

59 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

 

Decided to watch parts of the puta tour a few days ago after seeing so many gifs and screenshots and the chemistry she has with everyone especially him and Owen (KOMH main dancer/Lover MV love interest and opening act on the Eras tour) was something else and they were such highlights :chick3:

the only link Italy had to Taylor is gone :biblionny:

Are they gonna be using this poster for everything? 

 

Anti hero grew up on radios yesterday and on spotify and it's growing up on AM too. And the tour is coming. 

 

Her most acclaimed radio pop hit ever building his way to became an absolute  classic on her catalog and to win SOTY next year :clap3:

Edited by vale9001

19 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Anti hero grew up on radios yesterday and on spotify and it's growing up on AM too. And the tour is coming. 

 

Her most acclaimed radio pop hit ever building his way to became an absolute  classic on her catalog and to win SOTY next year :clap3:

Anti-Hero deserves even though my favorite lead single is Willow, but Anti-Hero is up there too. :clap3:

Giuseppe giofrè is not on the tour cause is now one of three judges of the prime time version of italian talent show Amici, one of the biggest tv show here. It starts next week. 

 

This is really huge for him... I mean it started his career as a contestant in this talent (the show is an art school with singers, dancers, actors ) but going back as main judge is really huge for him. 

His prestigious international career really helped him. 

Edited by vale9001

I made you my temple, my mural, my sky

Now I'm begging for footnotes in the story of you life

 

We really stan a genius lyricist. :jonny5:

Can anti-hero return to top 10 after Morgan's album bomb? I just need to know that

8 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

which show are you going to sis?? :jonny:

 

good, he was so annoying 

3/31 and MAYBE 4/1, i get paid the 31st and I want to spontaneously buy into going to the 4/1 show as well :jonny: 

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

3/31 and MAYBE 4/1, i get paid the 31st and I want to spontaneously buy into going to the 4/1 show as well :jonny: 

Arlington? those are the same shows i’m going to, i’m traveling from Switzerland :jonny5:

34 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

Arlington? those are the same shows i’m going to, i’m traveling from Switzerland :jonny5:

Omg, which dates are you gonna be at? Coming all the way from Switzerland to Texas feels so random but I love it :jonny: 

44 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Omg, which dates are you gonna be at? Coming all the way from Switzerland to Texas feels so random but I love it :jonny: 

i’m going to all three :skull: and yeah I know lmao, none of my friends think i’m serious. but I timed it around Easter because I wanted to go to New York for a few days after, so those shows were the best option.

 

I have a few little trips planned around Dallas and Fort Worth, i’m so excited to explore!

11 hours ago, XtianB said:

I kinda want her to open with Tim McGraw

I'd be living for that honestly. I don't think a GH tour should necessarily be in chronological order but to open it with your very first hit is a great idea.

When the lights turn off and the opening fiddle of "Our Song" starts playing...

 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, TaylorNation said:

i’m going to all three :skull: and yeah I know lmao, none of my friends think i’m serious. but I timed it around Easter because I wanted to go to New York for a few days after, so those shows were the best option.

 

I have a few little trips planned around Dallas and Fort Worth, i’m so excited to explore!

I hope you enjoy your time here, if you need any tips about Dallas just hit me up I’ve lived here my whole life. Maybe we’ll run into each other at one of the shows. :lakitu: 

can't wait to see Taylor perform her 8-week #1 2022 solo acclaimed smash hit Anti-Hero with its full production live :jonny:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.