Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, omrimayo said:

I came in here cuz I’m shocked about what’s happening there…

im here so many years and I’ve NEVER saw such a strong negative reactions in my entire life. I’ve heard the album and loved it, what am I ******* missing? How can it be?!?!? I mean the thousands!!!!!!! Of messages about this is he worst album of all time, are justified in your opinion?!?!?

Sis, assuming you've been here for a while, you should know what ATRL hating an album actually means:gaylorcat2:

 

Case in point: Lover:siptea:

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I can easily and comfortably say this is her best pop album. A lot less focused on big single moments and instead creates a beautiful cohesive environment. It sounds like an indie pop record 

I also think it's her best pop album. Far better than Reputation and Lover, and slightly better than 1989. Maroon is arguably her best pop song ever. There is no skip but some songs are weaker (Question...? especially). Anti-Hero is a great choice for a lead single. I was afraid Karma would be a petty song but it is a BOP. SOTB, YOYOK and obviously Maroon are the trinity. I only wish some songs were a bit longer. 

I'm so excited for Anti-hero as a single. Hopefully it's gonna be a smash hit for her. I think the video can be so fun if she stars as anti heroes from comic books like Catwoman and Harley Quinn :jonny:.

The songs I'm most excited to hear: 

Lavender Haze

Maroon

Anti-hero

Yoko Ono

Mastermind 

  • ATRL Moderator

Also haven't listened to the album yet, waiting for midnight tonight :ghostface: but I am also worried based on the reactions in the album thread. I know Taylor will come through, as she always does, but the meltdowns are becoming less fun to read and more concerning :toofunny2:

 

Regardless, I'll be spending the day listening to the pop records 1989-Lover and probably evermore since it's my favorite :jamming:

1 minute ago, Ampersand13 said:

Also haven't listened to the album yet, waiting for midnight tonight :ghostface: but I am also worried based on the reactions in the album thread. I know Taylor will come through, as she always does, but the meltdowns are becoming less fun to read and more concerning :toofunny2:

 

Regardless, I'll be spending the day listening to the pop records 1989-Lover and probably evermore since it's my favorite :jamming:

most of those people don’t even like taylor anyway :rip: the album is great i promise you!

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, littlebodybigheart said:

most of those people don’t even like taylor anyway :rip: the album is great i promise you!

I'm pumped :WAP:It's taking everything in me not to listen early but I will prevail!

 

Anyone else heading out to target tomorrow morning as soon as it opens to get the exclusive CD? :jamming: 

 

I did that for Red (TV) and met some nice people also looking for the album, twas cute :heart:

Taylor will NEVER EVER fail to amaze me. Midnights is easily my favorite album of her. I’ve been playing it non-stop since yesterday and when I think I finally have my favorite song locked I end up liking another one more…That’s just how amazing it is. I CANNOT WAIT TO LOSE MY VOICE SCREAMING THE SONGS ON TOUR. 

I’ve just listened to Snow… nothing else. And it’s HEAVEN.. what a gorgeous song.

 

Cannot wait to wake up to this album tomorrow at 5am…

7 minutes ago, Lazuli said:

I never knew debut had its own Metacritic page? :confused: 

https://www.metacritic.com/music/taylor-swift/taylor-swift

look at the dates of the reviews; it didn't

 

10/2021

10/2021

8/2022

8/2022

10/2021

2 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

look at the dates of the reviews; it didn't

 

10/2021

10/2021

8/2022

8/2022

10/2021

Yeah I realised it's all retrospective reviews ugh delete it we don't need a score below 70 ruining her page 

Hey guys, going through a hard time now and was wondering whether Taylor has a "sad" or melancholic album? I always hear and read how shes a great Songwriter and I have been very apprehensive of listening to her, but seeing my current well-being, I was wondering if she has an album that would fit my mood now.

4 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Hey guys, going through a hard time now and was wondering whether Taylor has a "sad" or melancholic album? I always hear and read how shes a great Songwriter and I have been very apprehensive of listening to her, but seeing my current well-being, I was wondering if she has an album that would fit my mood now.

Folklore/evermore do fit these vibes. Even midnights to an extent specially some of the 3 am tracks

last.fm stats are out before Spotify. Curious how they correlate.
cZs5aNC.jpg

47 minutes ago, pierreleswiftie said:

Folklore/evermore do fit these vibes. Even midnights to an extent specially some of the 3 am tracks

I am currently going through a though time in my relationship where we kind of have everything one needs in a relationship and its still not enough and it sucks really bad...

now we decided to go on a break and it really pains.. 

So yeah, thats the vibe im looking for

 

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

the way I NEED to listen to the cardigod dolby atmos stems at least once a week otherwise I'll die... :deadbanana4: her best song only behind style I fear

 

OT: Question...? I'm new to atrl so is there a base thread for Folklore?

8 hours ago, Ash12345 said:

last.fm stats are out before Spotify. Curious how they correlate.
cZs5aNC.jpg

I guess last.fm can be useful for predicting 3rd day numbers ahead of time if Spotify is slow again.

Last FM
Day 1: 9,789,963
Day 2: 6,296,074
Change: -35.69%

Spotify
Day 1: 184,695,609
Day 2: 119,568,987
Change: -35.26%


Most of the tracks followed a similar pattern of decrease on both platforms too.
lxrXCZS.jpg

Anti-Hero had the biggest difference, which makes sense since it was playlisted a lot and stan driven last.fm isn't going to be as impacted by that. Snow On The Beach, Midnight Rain, Vigilante s**t and Bigger Than The Whole Sky had smaller discrepancies but otherwise pretty bang on.

2 years have past, gonna try and give folklore another listen, now that my music taste has kinda grown to more chill music

 

6xvcus.gif

 

Cardigan still mid, but sounds better the second time round. 

@Teneoplease tell me the tour announcement is coming no later than this week.

Taylor having one of the best weeks of her career and Con-ye having one of his worst. Love to see it. :gaycat5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.