Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I want Taylor to watch anime series :dancehall:I feel like the stories she can get from anime will unlock a whole other world for her writing inspo / style and even her visual game. I'm curious to also hear her thoughts on some undeniably amazing anime's like Death Note. Mastermind vibes tbh :eli: 

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Poxy said:

The fat discourse on Anti Hero MV is the trial run before Better than Slayrenge gets rereleased I fear

I pray she changes the narrative somehow and makes it out that she is insecure and saying all those things out of her own shortcomings or something lol. Or imagine she gets Camille Belle on the track or on a video or something lol. We shall see how that goes I guess. I just wish she does not omit it out of fear of retribution from the trigger happy social media GP

I know I'm going to get ruthlessly dragged for this, but Lover >>> Midnights :sorry:

 

Don't get me wrong, I love Midnights and I'm so grateful for new music and hopefully a tour! Plus, her work ethic is nothing short of admirable. There are some really great tracks on there (Anti-Hero, Maroon, YOYO,K, Labyrinth, etc.), but none of them gave me the same strong reaction I got when listening to the Lover highlights for the first time (Cruel Summer, ITHK, Cornelia Street, DBATC, False God, Afterglow). Before anyone says it, I know Lover has some weak points and isn't perfect (Me!, YNTCD, INTHAF), but that album just feels so much more dynamic and emotive. I think the biggest issue I have with Midnights is that it's almost a little too cohesive. A good concept and a cohesive record is great, but a lot of the tracks use the same type of production (deep synths, electronic influences, and vocal effects) which works, but a little more variety would've benefitted the record greatly. This is why Anti-Hero, YOYO,K, and Sweet Nothing really stand out in a good way as they stand out and have a clear, unique musical identity. 

 

None of this is meant to be negative! I love Midnights and I'm currently bopping to my vinyl, and I simply cannot wait to see her on stage again! But from my own, personal critical perspective, I would argue it's my least favorite pop album by her. 

 

1989 > Reputation > Lover > Midnights 

Congrats to you, Swifties!

 

I sure hope she will be the next VMA Vanguard recipient and also get one of those Billboard milestone awards in 2023.

 

wendy-williams.gif

 

 2022-TOURNAMENT-logo

 

Taylor's "All Too Well (10 min version)" still surviving for Best Female Single of The Yer

 

ROUND 10 / TOP 49

 

VOTE HERE:

 

Thanks :) 

Edited by Ivan_brit

On 10/29/2022 at 12:53 PM, LikeAChampion said:

If you're thinking of going to any of the leaked tour dates I'd recommend booking a refundable hotel room now because the rates will go way up once she officially announces. I booked mine for Nashville and Vegas, can't wait to see her twice.:jonny:

i'm not near one of the ones on the list, but i did start looking into train/hotel/restaurants in the area where She probably will return since I was there for the rep stadium tour.

 

last time, i just drove there and drove back afterwards, but driving and especially the parking lot was a

 

taylor.jpg

17 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Folklore, why are you on the floor?? :jonny:

Evermore> folklore. The less Jack Antonoff the better the album.:jonnycat:

Marjorie, CLM, Champagne Problems, Tolerate it, Willow better than anything Jack has produced for Taylor 

On 10/26/2022 at 9:59 PM, Mercurio said:

So apparently there won’t be any tour announcement soon, just to let you all know.
 

The stadium tour isn’t happening till late 2023/early 2024. 

:rip:

Spotify:

 

2020:

 

Jan: 332M (#5 F)
Feb: 410M (#2 F)
Mar: 346M (#3 F)
Apr: 304M (#4 F)
May: 330M (#5 F)
Jun: 312M (#5 F)
Jul: 714M (#1 F)
Aug: 776M (#1 F)
Sep: 524M (#1 F)
Oct: 473M (#2 F)
Nov: 439M (#2 F)
Dec: 966M (#1 F)

 

2021:

 

Jan: 715M (#1 F, #2 O)
Feb: 655M (#1 F, #3 O)
Mar: 670M (#1 F, #4 O)
Apr: 892M (#1 F, #2 O)
May: 648M (#2 F, #5 O)
Jun: 584M (#2 F, #6 O)
Jul: 576M (#3 F, #9 O)
Aug: 601M (#4 F, #10 O)
Sep: 640M (#2 F, #? O)
Oct: 706M (#1 F, #? O)
Nov: 1.456B (#1 F, #1 O)
Dec: 1.023B (#1 F, #1 O)

 

2022:

Jan: 913M (#1 F, #3 O)

Feb: 820M (#1 F, #2 O)

Mar: 862M (#1 F, #2 O)

Apr: 809M (#1 F, #2 O)

May: 888M (#1 F, #3 O)

Jun: 854M (#1 F, #5 O)

Jul: 908M (#1 F, #3 O)

Aug: 970M (#1 F, #2 O)

Sep: 999M (#1 F, #2 O)

Oct: 2.13B (#1 F, #1 O)

 

 

Her Biggest Months:

1. October 2022 - 2.13B

2. November 2021 - 1.45B
3. December 2021 - 1.02B

4. September 2022 - 999M

5. August 2022 - 970M

6. December 2020 - 966M

7. January 2022 - 913M

8. July 2022 - 908M

9. April 2021 - 892M

10. May 2022 - 888M

11. March 2022 - 862M

12. June 2022 - 854M

13. February 2022 - 820M

14. April 2022 - 809M

15. August 2020 - 777M

16. January 2021 - 715M

17. July 2020 - 714M

 

 

2015: 0.07B

2016: 0.11B (+57%)

2017: 2.20B (+1900%)

2018: 2.51B (+14%)

2019: 4.13B (#3 F, #13 O) (+64%)

2020: 5.92B (#1 F, #7 O) (+43%)
2021: 9.16B (#1 F, #2 O) (+55%)

2022: 10.161B* (#1 F, #2 O) *First 10 months

 

 

First 10 Months:

2020: 4.521B

2021: 6.687B (+48%)

2022: 10.161B (+51%)

 

10B+ in 2022

25B+ in the 2020's

35B+ overall

 

 

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

Spotify:

 

2020:

 

Jan: 332M (#5 F)
Feb: 410M (#2 F)
Mar: 346M (#3 F)
Apr: 304M (#4 F)
May: 330M (#5 F)
Jun: 312M (#5 F)
Jul: 714M (#1 F)
Aug: 776M (#1 F)
Sep: 524M (#1 F)
Oct: 473M (#2 F)
Nov: 439M (#2 F)
Dec: 966M (#1 F)

 

2021:

 

Jan: 715M (#1 F, #2 O)
Feb: 655M (#1 F, #3 O)
Mar: 670M (#1 F, #4 O)
Apr: 892M (#1 F, #2 O)
May: 648M (#2 F, #5 O)
Jun: 584M (#2 F, #6 O)
Jul: 576M (#3 F, #9 O)
Aug: 601M (#4 F, #10 O)
Sep: 640M (#2 F, #? O)
Oct: 706M (#1 F, #? O)
Nov: 1.456B (#1 F, #1 O)
Dec: 1.023B (#1 F, #1 O)

 

2022:

Jan: 913M (#1 F, #3 O)

Feb: 820M (#1 F, #2 O)

Mar: 862M (#1 F, #2 O)

Apr: 809M (#1 F, #2 O)

May: 888M (#1 F, #3 O)

Jun: 854M (#1 F, #5 O)

Jul: 908M (#1 F, #3 O)

Aug: 970M (#1 F, #2 O)

Sep: 999M (#1 F, #2 O)

Oct: 2.13B (#1 F, #1 O)

 

 

Her Biggest Months:

1. October 2022 - 2.13B

2. November 2021 - 1.45B
3. December 2021 - 1.02B

4. September 2022 - 999M

5. August 2022 - 970M

6. December 2020 - 966M

7. January 2022 - 913M

8. July 2022 - 908M

9. April 2021 - 892M

10. May 2022 - 888M

11. March 2022 - 862M

12. June 2022 - 854M

13. February 2022 - 820M

14. April 2022 - 809M

15. August 2020 - 777M

16. January 2021 - 715M

17. July 2020 - 714M

 

 

2015: 0.07B

2016: 0.11B (+57%)

2017: 2.20B (+1900%)

2018: 2.51B (+14%)

2019: 4.13B (#3 F, #13 O) (+64%)

2020: 5.92B (#1 F, #7 O) (+43%)
2021: 9.16B (#1 F, #2 O) (+55%)

2022: 10.161B* (#1 F, #2 O) *First 10 months

 

 

First 10 Months:

2020: 4.521B

2021: 6.687B (+48%)

2022: 10.161B (+51%)

 

10B+ in 2022

25B+ in the 2020's

35B+ overall

 

 

So proud of her numbers :clap3:

Christmas Tree Farm received 85,279 Spotify streams yesterday :clap3:

so who thinks we’re getting Speak Now TV for Christmas? :gaylorcat1:

 

with how intense the hints have been I think there’s no way it’s not coming very soon. if I recall correctly she never hinted at something so hard before 

2 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

so who thinks we’re getting Speak Now TV for Christmas? :gaylorcat1:

 

with how intense the hints have been I think there’s no way it’s not coming very soon. if I recall correctly she never hinted at something so hard before 

I mean, I would love that, not sure how realistic it is though, but even if she does wait for the tour to take off to launch Speak Now TV as already theorised, it’s still only 4 months away anyway. :lakitu:

I don’t see us getting Speak Now TV before the end of the year, not with Midnights smashing this hard. However, I do think we could get the announcement before the end of the year, with the release being early spring right before the tour starts. 

7 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

so who thinks we’re getting Speak Now TV for Christmas? :gaylorcat1:

 

with how intense the hints have been I think there’s no way it’s not coming very soon. if I recall correctly she never hinted at something so hard before 

I think we're getting it a week before the tour.

I've just been thinking.. Mine (US Version) and Cardigan are her best lead singles and All You Had to Do Was Stay is better than any Rep/Lover/Midnights song :coffee2:

A gentle reminder that If This Was A Movie is top 5 on Peak Now :clap3: 

So, let me be a bit insane. In Bejeweled music video, she uses elevator to get to the 3rd and 5th floor ( Speak Now and 1989, respectively ) and then she ends up on the 13th floor. Can this possibly suggest that next - 13th project/album is a double re-release of those two albums? I am aware of the ongoing Shake It Off lawsuit, but that could possibly be resolved come January next year. And if she plans to re-release Speak Now before the tour, she may as well  do that for 1989 considering it’s the Eras Tour. :celestial3:

That being said, I also doubt she would cannibalize those 2 albums, so there’s that too. 

I know Lover is very polarazing, but this is her best closer. 

 

 

“And there’s something to be proud of about moving on and realizing that real love shines golden like starlight, and doesn’t fade or spontaneously combust. Maybe I’ll write a whole album about that kind of love if I ever find it.” Red (2012)


"I once believed love would be burning red. But it's golden like Daylight" Lover (2019)

Edited by PlERRE

I feel bad for Fearless TV. It really got the bare minimum push. I think it going #1 and selling as much as it did (biggest sales week of the year at the time of release) gave her the confidence to push Red TV which blew past all of her expectations for what these releases could do. I fear she didn't want to put too much of an effort into these at first to save face in case they didn't do super well.

 

That being said, Fearless was kind of the perfect choice to dip her toes in with the re-recordings project. It has enough notoriety (and nostalgia) to carry itself without a huge promotional push but it's not regarded with the same level of esteem as Red or 1989 have so it wouldn't have been a huge waste to test the waters with.

 

If she knew how much of smash these could have been she could have easily had a top 5 hit (or a quick #1 even) with Mr. Perfectly Fine had she saved it for release week with a video as well. Then The Way I Loved You could have been the I Bet You Think About Me/Bejeweled of the era with a midweek video release. :jonny: 

I just watched Miss Americana and I just became an even firmer believer of Gaylor :giraffe:

 

AakIT18.png

Fi6gR3X.png

7 hours ago, PlERRE said:

I know Lover is very polarazing, but this is her best closer. 

 

 

“And there’s something to be proud of about moving on and realizing that real love shines golden like starlight, and doesn’t fade or spontaneously combust. Maybe I’ll write a whole album about that kind of love if I ever find it.” Red (2012)


"I once believed love would be burning red. But it's golden like Daylight" Lover (2019)

Taste :turkey:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.