Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I haven't been on this website in years but i just wanted to drop in and say i'm so proud of our girl. 16 years into her career and she's broken every record ever set. That's a real fu*king legacy :heart:

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

On 10/24/2022 at 12:31 AM, *-ChriZ-* said:

I am currently going through a though time in my relationship where we kind of have everything one needs in a relationship and its still not enough and it sucks really bad...

now we decided to go on a break and it really pains.. 

So yeah, thats the vibe im looking for

 

Check out Red TV vault tracks

Will 1989 TV take back the crown for biggest debut from MIDnights?

On 10/23/2022 at 4:45 PM, *-ChriZ-* said:

Hey guys, going through a hard time now and was wondering whether Taylor has a "sad" or melancholic album? I always hear and read how shes a great Songwriter and I have been very apprehensive of listening to her, but seeing my current well-being, I was wondering if she has an album that would fit my mood now.

“Hoax”, the last track on Folklore standard edition, might be the most devastatingly sad song I’ve ever heard.

On 10/23/2022 at 10:45 AM, *-ChriZ-* said:

Hey guys, going through a hard time now and was wondering whether Taylor has a "sad" or melancholic album? I always hear and read how shes a great Songwriter and I have been very apprehensive of listening to her, but seeing my current well-being, I was wondering if she has an album that would fit my mood now.

On 10/23/2022 at 11:31 AM, *-ChriZ-* said:

I am currently going through a though time in my relationship where we kind of have everything one needs in a relationship and its still not enough and it sucks really bad...

now we decided to go on a break and it really pains.. 

So yeah, thats the vibe im looking for

 

I would say there isn't a whole album that feels this way, but that she has songs that might fit - but it depends on your specific feelings, and I don't want to pry.

 

When Tolerate It came out, some time that first week, I had to sit down with myself and just feel for a bit. It was the most devastating collection of sounds I had ever experienced, because it captured my own life in better words than I could speak. It was simply my experience - and it's about one of the worst feelings a person can have in a relationship. 

 

It ended up recontextualizing my relationship with Taylor's music completely, and I found another sad song: Last Kiss.

 

When Last Kiss came out, I was too young to have had a meaningful long-term relationship. Having now had that experience, and having sat down to really think about whether I wanted it to continue with another piece of music by my favorite artist, I returned to it, and I felt something profoundly different. Nothing has ever hit me as hard as when I went back to that song. I let it play for hours and hours, taking me away into lives that weren't mine, lives that could be mine - and ultimately toward a conclusion about a life that could never be mine, and a decision I had to make about that.

 

I can leave you with a short list of songs to try out. If none of them connect, that's okay - but maybe at least one will.

  • Last Kiss
  • Tolerate It
  • Happiness
  • Clean
  • I Almost Do
  • The Last Time
  • Hoax

There's also Dear John, but a couple of the lyrics there feel a little too specific for me to find catharsis in that most of the time. Some other sad tracks that aren't right for the situation you mentioned, but that might be good if you just need a playlist to put on and feel some **** and tune out the world, are Soon You'll Get Better, This Is Me Trying, Ronan, and Bigger Than The Whole Sky. That last one may be lyrically ambiguous enough to fit the above list.

 

I hope you are able to find whatever you need, in Taylor's music or otherwise, to feel better soon.

i'm so excited for taylors version of how you get the girl. 

Hi, where do you get taylor gif and how do you use it as your avi? i cant do it :dancehall2:

On 10/23/2022 at 10:01 PM, *-ChriZ-* said:

I am currently going through a though time in my relationship where we kind of have everything one needs in a relationship and its still not enough and it sucks really bad...

now we decided to go on a break and it really pains.. 

So yeah, thats the vibe im looking for

 

RED

Skip the pop singles stuff and you have a pure heartbreak album

 

folklore

if you want the sad/melancholic vibe but with varied topics

13 hours ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

Check out Red TV vault tracks

 

12 hours ago, Thisisit said:

“Hoax”, the last track on Folklore standard edition, might be the most devastatingly sad song I’ve ever heard.

 

12 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

I would say there isn't a whole album that feels this way, but that she has songs that might fit - but it depends on your specific feelings, and I don't want to pry.

 

When Tolerate It came out, some time that first week, I had to sit down with myself and just feel for a bit. It was the most devastating collection of sounds I had ever experienced, because it captured my own life in better words than I could speak. It was simply my experience - and it's about one of the worst feelings a person can have in a relationship. 

 

It ended up recontextualizing my relationship with Taylor's music completely, and I found another sad song: Last Kiss.

 

When Last Kiss came out, I was too young to have had a meaningful long-term relationship. Having now had that experience, and having sat down to really think about whether I wanted it to continue with another piece of music by my favorite artist, I returned to it, and I felt something profoundly different. Nothing has ever hit me as hard as when I went back to that song. I let it play for hours and hours, taking me away into lives that weren't mine, lives that could be mine - and ultimately toward a conclusion about a life that could never be mine, and a decision I had to make about that.

 

I can leave you with a short list of songs to try out. If none of them connect, that's okay - but maybe at least one will.

  • Last Kiss
  • Tolerate It
  • Happiness
  • Clean
  • I Almost Do
  • The Last Time
  • Hoax

There's also Dear John, but a couple of the lyrics there feel a little too specific for me to find catharsis in that most of the time. Some other sad tracks that aren't right for the situation you mentioned, but that might be good if you just need a playlist to put on and feel some **** and tune out the world, are Soon You'll Get Better, This Is Me Trying, Ronan, and Bigger Than The Whole Sky. That last one may be lyrically ambiguous enough to fit the above list.

 

I hope you are able to find whatever you need, in Taylor's music or otherwise, to feel better soon.

 

6 minutes ago, Scott Borchetta said:

RED

Skip the pop singles stuff and you have a pure heartbreak album

 

folklore

if you want the sad/melancholic vibe but with varied topics

Thanks a lot guys!!! Ill try them out :heart:

12 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

I would say there isn't a whole album that feels this way, but that she has songs that might fit - but it depends on your specific feelings, and I don't want to pry.

 

When Tolerate It came out, some time that first week, I had to sit down with myself and just feel for a bit. It was the most devastating collection of sounds I had ever experienced, because it captured my own life in better words than I could speak. It was simply my experience - and it's about one of the worst feelings a person can have in a relationship. 

 

It ended up recontextualizing my relationship with Taylor's music completely, and I found another sad song: Last Kiss.

 

When Last Kiss came out, I was too young to have had a meaningful long-term relationship. Having now had that experience, and having sat down to really think about whether I wanted it to continue with another piece of music by my favorite artist, I returned to it, and I felt something profoundly different. Nothing has ever hit me as hard as when I went back to that song. I let it play for hours and hours, taking me away into lives that weren't mine, lives that could be mine - and ultimately toward a conclusion about a life that could never be mine, and a decision I had to make about that.

 

I can leave you with a short list of songs to try out. If none of them connect, that's okay - but maybe at least one will.

  • Last Kiss
  • Tolerate It
  • Happiness
  • Clean
  • I Almost Do
  • The Last Time
  • Hoax

There's also Dear John, but a couple of the lyrics there feel a little too specific for me to find catharsis in that most of the time. Some other sad tracks that aren't right for the situation you mentioned, but that might be good if you just need a playlist to put on and feel some **** and tune out the world, are Soon You'll Get Better, This Is Me Trying, Ronan, and Bigger Than The Whole Sky. That last one may be lyrically ambiguous enough to fit the above list.

 

I hope you are able to find whatever you need, in Taylor's music or otherwise, to feel better soon.

Last Kiss completely destroyed me :weeps:

2 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Last Kiss completely destroyed me :weeps:

There are a lot of days where I think its the best song of her career. Devastating song

don't blame me about to pass look what you made me do for time on spotifycharts :coffee:

167
165

 

(and that's slightly outdated from kworb)

24 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

So apparently there won’t be any tour announcement soon, just to let you all know.
 

The stadium tour isn’t happening till late 2023/early 2024. 

Are you sure?

 

Because how would that work when she's doing stadiums in like fall/winter/early spring, which are… less than ideal seasons for stadium shows?

Is summer 2023 that overbooked or is there another reason that you perhaps know of?

 

51 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

So apparently there won’t be any tour announcement soon, just to let you all know.
 

The stadium tour isn’t happening till late 2023/early 2024. 

Well :hoetenks:is it true that she's headlining festivals next summer at least?

6 hours ago, Feanor said:

Are you sure?

 

Because how would that work when she's doing stadiums in like fall/winter/early spring, which are… less than ideal seasons for stadium shows?

Is summer 2023 that overbooked or is there another reason that you perhaps know of?

 

The details haven’t been finalised, but there’s definitely no announcement happening soon. The tour isn’t happening for at least another year. No particular reason why. Taylor’s team just hasn’t planned their tour yet. 
 

5 hours ago, KOMH said:

Well :hoetenks:is it true that she's headlining festivals next summer at least?

There will be no festivals. If/when she announces, it will only be stadium dates. 
 

Why and how would she do the presale codes for the UK tour unless there was an announcement happening somewhat soon (before end of year)

started stanning her music during folkore and haven't listened to her old work for a loooong time so I randomly decided to visit Speak Now last night.

The verdict so far on favourite (based on most replays) are Last Kiss and Back to December.

also fave lyric at the moment: So don't look now, I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town

:wanda:

Edited by kweenofxanax

The lies :deadbanana: we have basically confirmation of dates booked next summer already 

 

+ @kingkylie who is like the OG Taylor insider here and been right numerous times already said an announcement is happening next week

Is there a possibility we could get SOTB MV? Not that I'm expecting Lana to end her lazy era anyway

Unholy is about to upset the Top 10 domination. We need to stream Question...?, girls. If we can pull all those tricks for Willow, we can get Question...? to Top 10.

If you're thinking of going to any of the leaked tour dates I'd recommend booking a refundable hotel room now because the rates will go way up once she officially announces. I booked mine for Nashville and Vegas, can't wait to see her twice.:jonny:

The fat discourse on Anti Hero MV is the trial run before Better than Slayrenge gets rereleased I fear

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.