Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I was a little annoyed with all the preemptive criticisms but I’m realizing now that as soon as those first day Spotify numbers roll in EVERYONE’S tone will change. I forgot how much of a bandwagon most of this site is. I feel so much more comforted in knowing that. :dies: 

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

This site is full of success stanning bandwagonners so their opinion will obviously change when the numbers roll in but more importantly Taylor hasn't released a bad album since Lover and even that compared to other albums this site goes up for is pretty decent.

 

I don't at all expect it to be underwhelming or bad, people are overreacting because they are anxious but I feel like negative mindsets breed negative perception. How about waiting till the official release to form an opinion instead ?

 

:coffee2:

Midnights thread is a confirmation that Swifties are really the most toxic fanbase, I'm just ashamed 

7 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

 

But Folklore is eligible for 3x Platinum :jonny2: Still, an update is an update, I guess!

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

But Folklore is eligible for 3x Platinum :jonny2: Still, an update is an update, I guess!

This is thread worthy, but I'm too lazy to do it, sis.

 

 

17 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

 

I was hoping for them to AT LEAST update the republic releases, but none of these feel right

if all 17 folklore tracks and half of evermore are gold eligible then no way that any of these four are still at only platinum and let me not begin with the albums...

16 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

But Folklore is eligible for 3x Platinum :jonny2: Still, an update is an update, I guess!

all of them hit these milestones in Q1 at best

even when they finally update them, they're dated as hell :toofunny2:

Edited by Michael196

19 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

The album thread is so bizarrely negative. Did nobody else find the album enjoyable? Like it's the middle of the pack in her discography and she needs to retire the  Joe loves me in secret narrative. But there are no career lows unlike reputation and Lover, and a lot of the production choices are genuinely fun. Even Karma and Bejeweled feel playful in a way TIWWCHNT AND IFTYE don't. It feels like it could be an entry point for something very interesting, like some Lover cuts were for folklore. 

they’re just miserable and wanna have an opinion :rip:

 

like imagine not being able to enjoy music unless it’s some pretentious bullsh*t…

Thought here would be a safe space against the whining. Guess not

 

I'm just wondering when freaking out over a leak was ever justified in the end

Im not listening to any leaks but I read in the Midnights thread that Lana doesn't have a verse, I hope that's not true :jonny5:

 

 

I came in here cuz I’m shocked about what’s happening there…

im here so many years and I’ve NEVER saw such a strong negative reactions in my entire life. I’ve heard the album and loved it, what am I ******* missing? How can it be?!?!? I mean the thousands!!!!!!! Of messages about this is he worst album of all time, are justified in your opinion?!?!?

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

I mean someone said they prefer the royalty free ringtones Chromatica to this. So I think it's just a mix of bad taste and mismanaged expectations. Also some very strong group think, because most people had already convinced themselves they won't like it last week. 

Don’t know why I’m still falling for it but again I’ve never seen more hated album in the history on ATRL, I like it, a lot, but I guess people see something I don’t and I’m expecting really bad reviews and I feel sorry for her. Truly, feel bad for her after the Highs she saw since 2020.

1 hour ago, omrimayo said:

I came in here cuz I’m shocked about what’s happening there…

im here so many years and I’ve NEVER saw such a strong negative reactions in my entire life. I’ve heard the album and loved it, what am I ******* missing? How can it be?!?!? I mean the thousands!!!!!!! Of messages about this is he worst album of all time, are justified in your opinion?!?!?

Had to exit myself from the thread as I’m waiting for the official release tmr but also the barrage of negativity was too much. Even on Twitter someone said she should have retired and have children after evermore so that she won’t ruin her legacy. On Reddit people are speculating that Aaron is the one doing the heavy lifting for the lyrics and we give too much credit to Taylor. Swifties can be terrible 

13 minutes ago, Feetree said:

Had to exit myself from the thread as I’m waiting for the official release tmr but also the barrage of negativity was too much. Even on Twitter someone said she should have retired and have children after evermore so that she won’t ruin her legacy. On Reddit people are speculating that Aaron is the one doing the heavy lifting for the lyrics and we give too much credit to Taylor. Swifties can be terrible 

This, It's just I've never saw this level of negativity, which nothing in here is no ME, G, YNTCD I don't get it. It's very good, JESUS what am I missing!

1 hour ago, omrimayo said:

I came in here cuz I’m shocked about what’s happening there…

im here so many years and I’ve NEVER saw such a strong negative reactions in my entire life. I’ve heard the album and loved it, what am I ******* missing? How can it be?!?!? I mean the thousands!!!!!!! Of messages about this is he worst album of all time, are justified in your opinion?!?!?

I agree, I really don’t understand the extremely negative reactions to the album. I became a fan of Taylor because of folklore and I’m overall more of a fan of alternative artists/bands. Is it my absolute favourite album in her discography? No. However, I still enjoy the record  and I feel like people take it way too seriously. Midnights feels like it was just a fun and experimental album for her and people are like "this album is awful” , “the song writing is bad".  It's totally fine to not like it and I get that the lyrics are definitely not on the same level of folkmore but I think it's nice to have a "fun" album for touring. 

2 hours ago, omrimayo said:

I came in here cuz I’m shocked about what’s happening there…

im here so many years and I’ve NEVER saw such a strong negative reactions in my entire life. I’ve heard the album and loved it, what am I ******* missing? How can it be?!?!? I mean the thousands!!!!!!! Of messages about this is he worst album of all time, are justified in your opinion?!?!?

Hey it's not that serious. Basically the half of so called "criticism" there is calling the album MIDnights and another half is "glad I canceled my pre-order".

But the overreacting and meltdown are kinda scary lmao like people straight up go to Katy comparison without no hesitation like they're waiting for this moment :gaycat4:

Expectations lead to meltdowns. Im trying to control myself and wait for the full album. I just heard a few songs and I think it's amazing... Literally my first impression so far is that this might be her 1989 2.0

3 hours ago, omrimayo said:

I came in here cuz I’m shocked about what’s happening there…

im here so many years and I’ve NEVER saw such a strong negative reactions in my entire life. I’ve heard the album and loved it, what am I ******* missing? How can it be?!?!? I mean the thousands!!!!!!! Of messages about this is he worst album of all time, are justified in your opinion?!?!?

I still haven't listened but I'm sure I'm gonna like the album. ATRL is always wrong, and people on line have this weird fixation that she needs to top herself artistically each time, when it's obvious she just made a fun pop album to tour it next year and there's nothing wrong with that as she's on her 10th album. I can't wait to bop to another 1989.

It's also disgusting what I'm now seeing of people crediting Aaron for the lyrics of Folkmore as if those were the only albums she's ever written. You can tell people were waiting to pounce on her and discredit her the moment they got the chance, and then they say she was being overdramatic when she tweeted that tweet to that Man.

Did she just ditch Aaron Dessner completely and made basically a whole album with Antonoff? Wtf literally the reverse way her new music trajectory was supposed to go lmao

Also hearing the album is a bit of a return to pop template? 
 

a nightmare.

4 hours ago, omrimayo said:

I came in here cuz I’m shocked about what’s happening there…

im here so many years and I’ve NEVER saw such a strong negative reactions in my entire life. I’ve heard the album and loved it, what am I ******* missing? How can it be?!?!? I mean the thousands!!!!!!! Of messages about this is he worst album of all time, are justified in your opinion?!?!?

lol dont lets them get to you, the 1st day reaction are always like that.

even folklore get those "boring" comments. evermore and lovers was dragged to hell and pits.

 

Its just usual ATRL spreading negativity. They will switch soon.

They’re losers, she’ll sell 1M+ copies, reviews will be awesome, etc. 

 

They’re just trying to be negative for the sake of it. The album is amazing. 

I didn't listen to any le@ks, I want to experience the album release like the good old days :gaycat4:

 

What shocks me is the negative reception this is getting :rip: this is my first Taylor release on atrl so I don't if this is normal here but people on twitter are way more insufferable than they were during the reputa and Lover releases :deadbanana4: like please touch some grass

 

 

23 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

They’re losers, she’ll sell 1M+ copies, reviews will be awesome, etc. 

Watch everyone switch if this happens :rip:

5 minutes ago, Encanto said:

I didn't listen to any le@ks, I want to experience the album release like the good old days :gaycat4:

 

What shocks me is the negative reception this is getting :rip: this is my first Taylor release on atrl so I don't if this is normal here but people on twitter are way more insufferable than they were during the reputa and Lover releases :deadbanana4: like please touch some grass

 

 

Watch everyone switch if this happens :rip:

They’re fickle :rip: I know I’ve seen this film before and I didn’t like the ending 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.