Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Album leaks being asked/shared, they will reopen it when it's officially released.

see yโ€™all in two days I guess


pC3NZZU.gif

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I wouldย throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

SLANT Best Albums of The Decade

VOGUE Editor Taylorโ€™s Best Album

Esquire Taylorโ€™s Best Album

COS The Best Pop Albums of the Last 15 Years

Pitchfork reviewer 8.5 upgrade

COS begging for apologies

ย 

I wonder which album this belongs to.

is it Red?ย :WAP:

1M Pure

1M Pure

1M Pure

1M Pure

800K SPS

ย 

I wonder which album this belongs to.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

2 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Did you know there's a song that contributes to 27% of one of her pop albums' daily streams? Her ROM moment

ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

and the next most streamed song is only pulling 1/3 of the most streamed

pC3NZZU.gif

ย 

Serving bomb bomb being half of that album's streams

pC3NZZU.gif

Solo Tour

Solo Tour

Solo Tour

Solo Tour

Solo Stadium Tour

Festivals

ย 

I wonder which album this belongs to.

one thing is for sure, midnights will leave both regression and loser in the dust commercially

pC3NZZU.gif

ย 

we just gotta hope the music matches the blingย 

pC3NZZU.gif

I AM SCREAMING AT THE "doesnโ€™t belong" posts.ย :ahh:

All time BB200 albums by women:

2. Fearless

4. 1989

10. Taylor Swift

40. Red

51. folklore

59. Lover

90.ย pC3NZZU.gif

163. evermore

ย 

Everyone go stream evermore

ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

They canโ€™t ever win against The Lordโ€™s Pop Bible and I feel sorry for them with their โ€œessaysโ€.

Hot 100:

#1 peak

#1 peak

#1 peak

#2 peak

#1 peak

#1 peak

ย 

I wonder which album broke the streak

ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

to the ones who listened to the leak, is the sexy baby lyric real?ย :toofunny3:

cant wait to pop off to the album when it comes out

pC3NZZU.gif

ย 

I will give it a grace period to see if it deserves to be lashed or not

pC3NZZU.gif

Tell me that Midnight is better than Loser which considered her bottomest album ever createdย 

Not every album needs a tour to carry it. I heard one album went 26 - 45 - 57 - 62 - 65 - 68 - 77 - 86 - 90 - 81 - 87 - 99 as soon as its tour ended

ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

Taylorโ€™s Version

Taylorโ€™s Version

Taylorโ€™s Version

Taylorโ€™s Version

Taylorโ€™s Version

Taylorโ€™s Version

Scan copies of her diaries for sale in four versions.

ย 

I wonder which album this belongs to.

300M-worth of Masters

300M-worth of Masters

300M-worth of Masters

300M-worth of Masters

300M-worth of Masters

300M-worth of Masters

Please buy and stream a healthier version - 1M pure in three years

ย 

I wonder which album this belongs to.

feel bad for everyone who's getting permabanned as we type but I'm glad the convo got moved, y'all are hystericalย ย :dies:ย I'm just a causal listener of taylor so I've never visited this base which I now realize is a mistake, it's fun hereย 

Taylor was so sad when she didn't get any gf nominations that one yearย :sosad:I'm so glad she didn't have to go through that again

ย 

pC3NZZU.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.