Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

she needs to get SN and ST TV out of her system quick, maybe a drop like FL/EM. those albums are pretty much gifts for Swifties

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

hello fellow swifties:coffee:do u guys have any theories as to when taylor will announce international dates for eras tour.. maybe this fall?:heart2:

i’m listening to the Every Single Album podcast for the first time

 

the insights on Midnights are quite good tbh but the girl is just so ******* stupid :deadbanana2: i literally cringe every time she opens her mouth… I don’t know if i have the strength to listen to the other episodes 

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Dare I say her second best mv after End Game?

GIRL

 

This is literally the first praise I've seen for the End Game video since like February 2018 :gaycat6:

 

OOTW is a classic, but it's not quite Wildest Dreams, Blank Space, or Look What You Made Me Do, her actual best videos

Look What You Made Me Do is for sure her best video.

A case where working on it for 6 months was actually worth it, it's spectacular.

 

Taylor's gonna be featured on a song on The National's new album out on April 28. 

 

The Alcott (feat. Taylor Swift) 

 

:jonny:

where is Speak Now TV sis??

 

the tour starts in two months, and if she’s really going to release it before it starts it’s looking more and more like a surprise release will happen 

4 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

where is Speak Now TV sis??

 

the tour starts in two months, and if she’s really going to release it before it starts it’s looking more and more like a surprise release will happen 

"Drop Everything Now" IG post scheduled for March 3rd. 

Where is Speak Now TV? I don’t care if she gave us three new albums since 2020.

  • ATRL Moderator

cowboy like me really is that ***** huh :jonny5: what a masterpiece 

I really want to hear the vault songs from Speak Now. The album is amazing.

1 minute ago, queenoftheclouds said:

I really want to hear the vault songs from Speak Now. The album is amazing.

I wanna see the new album cover. The potential for a glow up is insane!

5 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I wanna see the new album cover. The potential for a glow up is insane!

Or she ruins it like the Fearless artwork.

Edited by queenoftheclouds

I LOVE this song so damn much.

 

:jonny6:

 

Like God damn....

 

 

What’s taking Speak Now TV so long.

 

She’s been in the studio.

 

spacer.png

Every “rock” song she's done is child’s play next to HAunted :jonnycat:

 

 

 

 

 

On 1/22/2023 at 5:17 PM, Chris said:

I LOVE this song so damn much.

 

:jonny6:

 

Like God damn....

 

 

Sis you have good taste, wbk :jonny5:

Do y’all think we’ll ever get WCS live? 
honestly it’s the best song off MIDnights. 

8 minutes ago, FancyStars said:

is 6M views in 24 hours good?

Bejewled did 9.8M

On 1/26/2023 at 3:20 AM, stevenisFADING said:

Do y’all think we’ll ever get WCS live? 
honestly it’s the best song off MIDnights. 

I think she will, it's one of the most hyped songs on the album at least among her stans. That and the great war are probably the most likely to be played live from 3AM.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.