Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

I'm just annoyed that the best song to leak tonight turned out to be Roses by Kelsey Ballerina or w/eĀ :gaycat6:

omg I heard that and went "holy **** so it was a real song after all" after the endless rumors back in the day only to remember it was a Kelsey song from half a decade ago

pC3NZZU.gif

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I wouldĀ throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

because that's exactly the sound the album has????? the 1st half is like Dress and So It Goes actually but with Lover lyricsĀ :giraffe:Ā idk what to tell you babes

Sounds like a MA&THB to me. One the several puta demo rejects.

2 minutes ago, Nick_317 said:

Not some OTH mods closing the album thread:rip:

i mean just ban those not reading the banner and asking for leaks, and not close the actual thread.

6 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

Ā 

Ā 

9sp6Ftj.png

Someone edit a Max Martin version :bibliahh:

Just now, MardinBeksloy said:

i mean just ban those not reading the banner and asking for leaks, and not close the actual thread.

The reports must be flying again. We have a LOT of cupcakes here who can’t stand other people’s comments about Taylor. Lol

Ā 

And you're sitting in front of me

At the restaurant, when I was still the one you want

Cross-legged in the dim light, everything was just right

I, I could feel the mascara run

You told me that you met someone

Glass shattered on the white cloth

Everybody moved on

Help, I'm still at the restaurant

Still sitting in a corner I haunt

Cross-legged in the dim light

They say, "What a sad sight"

I, I stayed there

Dust collected on my pinned-up hair

I'm sure that you got a wife out there

Kids and Christmas, but I'm unaware

'Cause I'm right where

I cause no harm, mind my business

If our love died young, I can't bear witness

And it's been so long

But if you ever think you got it wrong

I'm right where you left me

You left me no, oh, you left me no

You left me no choice but to stay here forever

Ā 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, MardinBeksloy said:

i mean just ban those not reading the banner and asking for leaks, and not close the actual thread.

it will most likely be reopened by tomorrow morningĀ :coffee2:

7 minutes ago, Casually Cruel said:

I don't think a handful of 10 sec snippets are enough to judge the album as a whole so I'll just wait til everything is out in full Friday. I'm sure it'll be fine

Also do people really think Lover was that bad?

its just bad compare to Taylor own standard.

Its still head and above other girlie pure pop album.

Ā 

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Most of folkmore (at least the Aaron tracks) were tracks he had already written and she just wrote lyrics over them... If midnights serves disaster I am afraid of people trying to discredit her for folkmore insinuating it was mostly his doing. I think the natural progression to folkmore was soft rock but I can see why she would want to have one final pop empress era and what better time than during another repeak

pC3NZZU.gif

Ā 

Trying to stay positive is not that hard once you consider who the people melting down are and the fact that they are doing so over literal seconds of music

pC3NZZU.gif

Ā 

Without the right context anything could sound weird. The internet line in the 1 and meet me behind the mall in august would have painted a nightmare scenario for folklore if only those seconds had leaked

pC3NZZU.gif

Ā 

Stay positive and trust in the lordĀ 

pC3NZZU.gifĀ 

Ā 

save the lashings for friday when the album actually comes out

Ā 

Ā 

ofc I will wait until friday but this - at least for now - confirms that 1989 and rep TV should have been her last hurrah as a pop girl

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

They’re not called puta’s second fanbase for nothing.

We call it damage controlĀ 

Ā 

They can't stand the fact that Loser has become the standard for poor quality in relation to her discography

Ā 

pC3NZZU.gif

I mean, we always knew cardigan and rwylm are beyond Jack's range but I'm at least hoping for some gold rush-level quality

Ā 

pC3NZZU.gif

My issue with Lover is sort of my issue here so far. It sounds nice but what’s the statement being made? What does she have to say lyrically AND sonically? So far sounds like just down the middle Taylor brand easy listening pop. Nothing wrong with that, I guess just given the roll out of this project seeming so ā€œorganicā€ and ā€œlowkeyā€ I was expecting something different!

Just now, BloodLuster said:

ofc I will wait until friday but this - at least for now - confirms that 1989 and rep TV should have been her last hurrah as a pop girl

Yup!

I haven't listened to any leak, but if it sounds like Lover and Solar Power I'm going to enjoy this era. :jonny6:

Are we all forgetting that she said "I come back stronger than a 90's trend" on evermore? the "glitter gel" lyrics never went anywhere. there were just less of themĀ 

i've enjoyed everything i've heard so far, just makes me look forward thurs night even more!

If Lover was a success, this will be too.Ā 
Ā 

I think she needed to downgrade again to make evermore more appreciated. Like what she did with Red-1989 and reputation-Lover.

This is her charts album people. We already called it. She's gonna milk the album dry just like she did with Loser. I hope for her sake one of the singles sticks

Ā 

pC3NZZU.gif

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

I haven't listened to any leak, but if it sounds like Lover and Solar Power I'm going to enjoy this era. :jonny6:

Solar Power but NOT lyrically. Add positions too with your expectations.

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I think she needed to downgrade again to make evermore more appreciated. Like what she did with Red-1989 and reputation-Lover.

If this isn't the truth

Ā 

pC3NZZU.gif

5 minutes ago, KOMH said:

We call it damage controlĀ 

Ā 

They can't stand the fact that Loser has become the standard for poor quality in relation to her discography

Ā 

pC3NZZU.gif

Precisely.Ā 

14 minutes ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

Totally agreed. Everything is serving Lover 2.0, just without the Joel Little tracks. Snow on the Beach is amazing, though. I guess we’ll see about the other tracks. Anti-Hero sounds like ****, tho.

I haven’t listened to Anti-Hero yet but all these descriptions and lyrics being posted are serving The Man.

This is a good time to promote this thread:

In todays update and every previous day you can see who the loser between her three pop albums really is

Ā 

pC3NZZU.gif

Lover wasn't a BAD album. Lot of fillers (looking at you London Boy) plus I think her adding politics that era was a mistake.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.