Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Shake It Off’s trial starts 1/17

 

Is the Speak Now copyright dispute over with?  The reissue is definitely coming before March.

 

 

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

6 hours ago, Kyle-x said:

I feel bad for Fearless TV. It really got the bare minimum push. I think it going #1 and selling as much as it did (biggest sales week of the year at the time of release) gave her the confidence to push Red TV which blew past all of her expectations for what these releases could do. I fear she didn't want to put too much of an effort into these at first to save face in case they didn't do super well.

 

That being said, Fearless was kind of the perfect choice to dip her toes in with the re-recordings project. It has enough notoriety (and nostalgia) to carry itself without a huge promotional push but it's not regarded with the same level of esteem as Red or 1989 have so it wouldn't have been a huge waste to test the waters with.

 

If she knew how much of smash these could have been she could have easily had a top 5 hit (or a quick #1 even) with Mr. Perfectly Fine had she saved it for release week with a video as well. Then The Way I Loved You could have been the I Bet You Think About Me/Bejeweled of the era with a midweek video release. :jonny: 

promoting is a boomerang though

I know if she went hard with the re-recording and it failed to get the number people expected, people would drag it and it gave a slight victory to SB

 

I agree with your second paragraph. Imagine if she released it in order of her actual discography

43 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

I just watched Miss Americana and I just became an even firmer believer of Gaylor :giraffe:

 

AakIT18.png

Fi6gR3X.png

Taylor has literally said word for word that she understand being an ally to the LGBT community is different from being a member of the community, and that she is strictly an ally. :rip: But now that you’re in the Gaylor rabbit hole I don’t think you’re ever getting out so I hope you have fun down there :gaycat1: 

It's wierd that she portraited Speak Now as an attention seeker. This album doesn't sound attention seeking to Me at all.

1 hour ago, Safe&Sound said:

promoting is a boomerang though

I know if she went hard with the re-recording and it failed to get the number people expected, people would drag it and it gave a slight victory to SB

 

I agree with your second paragraph. Imagine if she released it in order of her actual discography

It's true, she was going in totally blind as to how these would perform. Literally every artist before her who tried to do so really floundered at it. It's really a testament to her power that these have done so amazingly well :jonny5:

the way Speak Now TV will elevate this masterpiece and put it over dRED for everyone once and for all, no it’s true it’s true 

 

- adult vocals and updated production 

- justice for Enchanted and Dear John (the best song of her career)

- vault tracks 

 

we are not ready :jonny:

everyone is bopping to POPlor while I've been obsessing over the lakes and carolina lately :jonny:

Does anyone know where I can access live albums for the 1989/Rep tours? I'm desperate to have them in my iTunes. 

  • ATRL Moderator

We gather stones, never knowing what they'll mean
Some to throw, some to make a diamond ring
You know I didn't want to have to haunt you
But what a ghostly scene
You wear the same jewels that I gave you
As you bury me

 

spacer.png

 

She didn't have to go so hard here, but I'm glad she did.

is it me or have all the Willow remixes disappeared from apple music?

 

I can only see the 90s trend one and I could swear there were more before

She's obviously mad at Drake right? Like there's no point of releasing remixes to get 3rd week #1, it's not like she's aiming for record-breaking multi week #1.

also have y’all seen this pic posted by Taylor Nation?

 

 

I hope it’s not from the cover shoot ddd, but they knew what they were doing and it’s definitely giving Speak Now. i’m 99% sure we are getting the TV before the end of the year :duca:

Carolina aka thee grammy nominated folk smasha, I know that's right! :fan:

All Too Well, I Bet You Think About Me and Carolina are a wonderful trio of nomination :clap3:

this is cute :clap3:the 1st video has nearly 9.1M likes on tiktok :redface:

 

Edited by LiamVillain

Grateful that her store is a mess...

I ordered signed CDs but they cancelled and refunded one of them since they were out of copies and apologized by sending a free signed vinyl :dies:

My Midnights top 3. 

 

You are on your own kid. 

Bigger than the whole sky. 

Mastermind/Antihero. 

 

 

I feel like BTTWS is getting the Illicit Affairs/Cowboy like me treatment, beautiful song that gets lost in the middle of the album. :chick3:

 

53 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Grateful that her store is a mess...

I ordered signed CDs but they cancelled and refunded one of them since they were out of copies and apologized by sending a free signed vinyl :dies:

demand is too high

kinda surprised that they ran out of signed cd's before signed vinyls tho

22 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

demand is too high

kinda surprised that they ran out of signed cd's before signed vinyls tho

since international sold out in a heartbeat I had to find a quick solution and ordered from the uk store to a friend's house who studies there, but when I wanted to order the site crashed, when it came back green was sold out and I ordered the other 3 before they do too, by the time I finished the rest sold out too, but vinyl took days to sell out on the uk site, I looked up 'free vinyl' on twitter and some others got their cds cancelled, and got a signed vinyl as compensation...

Ya'll I just discovered Cardigan (I know I'm lame) I just never gave Folklore a chance even tho I liked Evermore.. It just kinda went under my radar I kept putting it off because I was so stuck on Lana & her magical, beautiful, amazing music. Anyway after Midnights came out I listened to that album from start to finish since it came out. So the other day I randomly clicked on Cardigan & it was instant love on first listen. I haven't been able to stop replaying it I think I need help. Does the rest of Folklore sound like this song?? Because I really want to listen to the rest of it..

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.