Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

and people should stop being so damm negative about everything, its not even funny anymore.

You guys judging the cupcake Swifties for being so sensitive but some of you guys are worst for keep criticizing every things she does, like if you are not happy with her outputs so much why even bother.

 

Im a casual fan of lot of artists, and when they release something i didn`t like that much, im not going to post like 10 comments in their thread to show how much i dislike that project. Just a quick comment then leave, dont spread your negativity energy to everyone. 

What in the mess with the album thread. :ahh:

 

Well, won't hear a thing, but perhaps going to lower my expectations.

 

Does the album sound better than Taylor's pop comeback "Message in a Bottle (Taylor's Version)"?

Edited by Ger-55

Just now, Ger-55 said:

What in the mess with the album title. :ahh:

 

Well, won't hear a thing, but perhaps going to lower my expectations.

 

Does the album sound better than Taylor's pop comeback "Message in a Bottle (Taylor's Version)"?

Hmmmm

Not sure why they're trying it from that angle when a song from reputa is still her #1 song on Spotify right now

 

Oh and did I mention it outlasted several Loser singles on the Spotify Global 200

 

pC3NZZU.gif

5 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Solar Power but NOT lyrically. Add positions too with your expectations.

I don't really enjoy positions, but I'll wait till it's released to make a veredict. Here for anything that also sounds like August/Illicit Affairs. :jonny:

 

5 minutes ago, BloodLuster said:

ofc I will wait until friday but this - at least for now - confirms that 1989 and rep TV should have been her last hurrah as a pop girl

actually, I think it indicates that 1989 and rep TV would have not worked out as her last hurrah as a pop girl. The thing about RED TV is that it became a seasonal classic, wildly underrated amongst the GP, and it had the ATW hype behind it. Not to mention the retrospective acclaim it received on year end charts. There was no way any of the other TV would have come close to it, regardless of 1989's global impact, puta's vault tracks, or speak now's storytelling. She had to take advantage of the state of her career, I just hope it doesn't backfire. She's smart, I dont think she would do something that would erase the public's perception of her post folklore. Or at least I hope so. We'll see on Friday or early Thursday evening as the reviews start rolling out

pC3NZZU.gif

 

I still think a soft rock album would have checked all the boxes a pop album would, with the additional freedom to really flex her pen instead of average pop lyrics and seeing how well received alternative/soft rock music is at the moment, it just seemed logical but oh well. We'll know for sure in 3 days

pC3NZZU.gif

Just now, KOMH said:

Not sure why they're trying it from that angle when a song from reputa is still her #1 song on Spotify right now

 

Oh and did I mention it outlasted several Loser singles on the Spotify Global 200

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Too bad for them they can’ report us for off-topic and flamebait, we’re in the base thread. :sistrens:

2 minutes ago, swiftawaywithme said:

Why is the Midnights thread closed?

Album leaks being asked/shared, they will reopen it when it's officially released.

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

I don't really enjoy positions, but I'll wait till it's released to make a veredict. Here for anything that also sounds like August/Illicit Affairs. :jonny:

 

Hmmmm maybe August with SOTB but make it Lover the song.

10 minutes ago, KOMH said:

. She's gonna milk the album dry just like she did with Loser.

she sure did milk that one by releasing the "right" singles

 

pC3NZZU.gif

All these posts are making me lower my expectations for this friday 

 

spacer.png

11 weeks

6 weeks

7 weeks

11 weeks

4 weeks

1 week

8 weeks

4 weeks

 

Which one doesn't belong?

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Did you know there's a song that contributes to 27% of one of her pop albums' daily streams? Her ROM moment

 

pC3NZZU.gif

SLANT Best Albums of The Decade

VOGUE Editor Taylor’s Best Album

Esquire Taylor’s Best Album

COS The Best Pop Albums of the Last 15 Years

Pitchfork reviewer 8.5 upgrade

COS begging for apologies

 

I wonder which album this belongs to.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Hmmmm maybe August with SOTB but make it Lover the song.

That sounds perfect. 

tiffany pollard GIF

Edited by PlERRE

must be worms 

 

I dont get why they cant stop talking about loser when no one is talking about it

 

pC3NZZU.gif

yeah Lover is good

A lot of critics like Pitchfork and Fantano's verdict on it is that it's 5 album tracks from becoming her best pop album

This sounds like all the best parts of Lover and non of the ME! and YNTCD

Hopefully there's a Paper Rings and DBATC in it too

Though the discussion about the transition from evermore to this is going to be a conversation

5 minutes ago, By the Water said:

77 77 76 71 79

 

Which one doesn't belong?

 

pC3NZZU.gif

I wouldn't get that cocky yet

 

pC3NZZU.gif

13 minutes ago, By the Water said:

The reputank stans still going at it

 

pC3NZZU.gif

are they really :deadvision:

6 minutes ago, chiliam said:

and people should stop being so damm negative about everything, its not even funny anymore.

You guys judging the cupcake Swifties for being so sensitive but some of you guys are worst for keep criticizing every things she does, like if you are not happy with her outputs so much why even bother.

 

Im a casual fan of lot of artists, and when they release something i didn`t like that much, im not going to post like 10 comments in their thread to show how much i dislike that project. Just a quick comment then leave, dont spread your negativity energy to everyone. 

just add them to your ignore list sis. ATRL definitely gets a lot better without the constant spam of garbage takes

4 minutes ago, By the Water said:

77 77 76 71 79

 

Which one doesn't belong?

 

pC3NZZU.gif

pC3NZZU.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.