Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

15 hours ago, Arrows said:

Most recent US estimation I could find (July 2026):

1989: 15x Platinum

Fearless: 12x Platinum

Lover: Diamond

The Tortured Poets Department: 9x Platinum

Midnights: 9x Platinum

Red: 9x Platinum

Speak Now: 9x Platinum

Reputation: 8x Platinum

Taylor Swift: 8x Platinum

Folklore: 7x Platinum

The Life of a Showgirl: 7x Platinum

Red (TV): 6x Platinum

1989 (TV): 5x Platinum

Evermore: 5x Platinum

Speak Now (TV): 4x Platinum

Fearless (TV): 4x Platinum

The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection: Platinum

Beautiful Eyes: Gold

Female Artists Charts på X: "#1 Taylor Swift's eligible certifications in the US (RIAA Units): 754 M 🇺🇸 Albums: 127.5 M 1989: 15x Platinum Fearless: 12x Platinum Lover: Diamond The Tortured Poets Department: 9x Platinum Midnights: 9x Platinum Red: 9x Platinum Speak Now: 9x Platinum Reputat… / X

TORCHI PO!!!!!! You all deserve prison but you won't get time for serving evermore scraps.

7 minutes ago, Flames2Embers said:

How many weeks at #1 does she have for billboard 200?

This will be…13

vin

Edit: Oops I think I misinterpreted the question asksksksks thank you @Cruel Summer

That [Midnight Rain Spotify Canvas] is hitting

zendaya

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

1 minute ago, Flames2Embers said:

How many weeks at #1 does she have for billboard 200?

Fearless - 11 weeks
Speak Now - 6 weeks
Red - 7 weeks
1989 - 11 weeks
Reputation - 4 weeks
Lover - 1 week
Folklore - 8 weeks
Evermore - 4 weeks
Fearless TV - 2 weeks
Red TV - 1 week
Midnights - 6 weeks
Speak Now TV - 2 weeks
1989 TV - 6 weeks
TTPD - 17 weeks
Showgirl - 12 weeks, 13 next week.

Total: 98 weeks, 99 next week. Leads the next solo artist, Elvis Presley at #3 overall, by 31 weeks; trails the Beatles by 34 weeks.

At this rate she could actually make it all the way and break the all time record, honestly, which is maybe the single biggest achievement in US chart history and one I never thought would be possible before TTPD and Showgirl shattered her prior ceiling.

Everyone dropping this week again and cds shipping the 13th… she's dropping another deluxe next week isn't she

On 9/30/2026 at 9:04 PM, Cruel Summer said:

Fortnight was the perfect single and best mainstream radio pop single in her discography bird some of the GP didn't get it but it's at 1.25 billion streams already, it charted longer than Cardigan, ATW10, Willow, and LWYMMD - and it's my most played song ever so I have to stand up for it a lil!

Whilst most fans are kinda "meh" on Fortnight those of us that love it… really, really love it - and I'm right there with you.

Fortnight is in my top three on Poets (alongside Loml and Guilty As Sin?)… it's the perfect kind of melancholic mid-tempo that Taylor does so well.

Whilst I acknowledge it might not be her "best" pop song objectively speaking… (that honour would go to Style, Blank Space or Cruel Summer) it's one of my all-time favourite pop songs from her alongside Anti-Hero.

The girls that get it get it.

8 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

This will be…13

vin

Edit: Oops I think I misinterpreted the question asksksksks thank you @Cruel Summer

That [Midnight Rain Spotify Canvas] is hitting

zendaya

Hahaha totally good king! Your answer was factually correct! I didn't do a good job explaining my brain. @Cruel Summer picked it up from the limited context though! Really impressed you took it the extra step because I was wondering if that record is within reach, something I didn't think was possible in 2020 when it would be a feat to beat Elvis' record even though it was partially spread between the chart before the BB200

8 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Fearless - 11 weeks
Speak Now - 6 weeks
Red - 7 weeks
1989 - 11 weeks
Reputation - 4 weeks
Lover - 1 week
Folklore - 8 weeks
Evermore - 4 weeks
Fearless TV - 2 weeks
Red TV - 1 week
Midnights - 6 weeks
Speak Now TV - 2 weeks
1989 TV - 6 weeks
TTPD - 17 weeks
Showgirl - 12 weeks, 13 next week.

Total: 98 weeks, 99 next week. Leads the next solo artist, Elvis Presley at #3 overall, by 31 weeks; trails the Beatles by 34 weeks.

At this rate she could actually make it all the way and break the all time record, honestly, which is maybe the single biggest achievement in US chart history and one I never thought would be possible before TTPD and Showgirl shattered her prior ceiling.

Lover only having 1 week will always feel so wild in hindsight. I know it was Drake and Tool and just the climate, but it's so wild how that's almost the inflection point of her career at this point.

I do also think… for anyone who's gone through a messy breakup (I was coming to the end of a longterm relationship when Poets was released) there's so many pockets of truth in the writing about what it means to let someone go. "I love you it's ruining my life" is almost insultingly simple and yet as a lyric - it carries an enormous amount of weight.

For all its flaws, and all its Taylor-centred lore… Posts remains an enormously relatable breakup album.

1 hour ago, LaFlaca said:

spotify being a flop for months but when she drops there's a song doing 5-6m? duck

every time taylor drops there's always competition or a song going viral by a new up and coming/breakthrough artist or one of the biggest smashes ever started getting legs. lol. since i started following the charts:

  • all about that bass stole 4 weeks at #1 from shake it off

  • uptown funk ended blank space's reign at #1

  • bad blood was competing with see you again and that's why it only got 1 week at #1

  • look what you made me do got unseated by bodak yellow

  • me! and yntcd got blocked by old town road

  • cardigan was competing with the box

  • willow was competing with aiwfciy

  • all too well was competing with easy on me

  • anti-hero got taken off #1 by flowers rip

  • end of beginning started taking off and stole a bunch of ophelia's days at #1 on the spotify global chart

  • opalite was competing with bad bunny's superbowl boost

  • ikiiky was competing with choosin' texas

  • patient zero should've dominated the #1 spot on spotify global as it was 3m-4m streams and suddenly it's 6m streams

a lot of the songs taylor competes with are also 10+ week #1s. she loves competition meanwhile other artists always get a smooth ride.

20 minutes ago, Flames2Embers said:

Hahaha totally good king! Your answer was factually correct! I didn't do a good job explaining my brain. @Cruel Summer picked it up from the limited context though! Really impressed you took it the extra step because I was wondering if that record is within reach, something I didn't think was possible in 2020 when it would be a feat to beat Elvis' record even though it was partially spread between the chart before the BB200

Lover only having 1 week will always feel so wild in hindsight. I know it was Drake and Tool and just the climate, but it's so wild how that's almost the inflection point of her career at this point.

it was post malone!

Anti-Hero…oh wow.

As a Patient Zero true believer and as a The Fate of Ophelia disciple…

Anti-Hero is just on another level. So self referential in a way that doesn't EVER come off as cringe or contrived and she was threading a needle there.

Gorgeous production and such a genius melody. Only Taylor could've turned that subject matter into a smash. It's also why I'll never understand the criticism of her career being so self referential. I actually think that's a really unique and beautiful part of her artistry.

2 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Anti-Hero…oh wow.

As a Patient Zero true believer and as a The Fate of Ophelia disciple…

Anti-Hero is just on another level. So self referential in a way that doesn't EVER come off as cringe or contrived and she was threading a needle there.

Gorgeous production and such a genius melody. Only Taylor could've turned that subject matter into a smash. It's also why I'll never understand the criticism of her career being so self referential. I actually think that's a really unique and beautiful part of her artistry.

anti has always been one of my least faves on hitnights but still a 10/10 song. i don't really enjoy the chorus that much but the pre-chorus more than makes up for it.

her delivery of "i should not be left to my own devices, they come with prices and vices, i end up in crisis (tale as old as timeeee). i wake up screaming from dreaming one day i'll watch as you're leaving…" is immaculate.

6 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Anti-Hero…oh wow.

As a Patient Zero true believer and as a The Fate of Ophelia disciple…

Anti-Hero is just on another level. So self referential in a way that doesn't EVER come off as cringe or contrived and she was threading a needle there.

Gorgeous production and such a genius melody. Only Taylor could've turned that subject matter into a smash. It's also why I'll never understand the criticism of her career being so self referential. I actually think that's a really unique and beautiful part of her artistry.

The moment she went from being unable to pick a solid pop radio single to save her live, to having some of the best songs she's ever recorded consistently become major single releases oh Anti-Hero jonny2

I read something interesting on threads today that said something to the effect of one of the (many) reasons Taylor stays relevant is she still doesn't mind going to award shows and events and rubbing shoulders and interacting with new artists, one hit wonders, Tik Tok artists etc. She's humble and still doesn't think she's bigger than the program and I honestly never thought about that!

11 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Anti-Hero…oh wow.

As a Patient Zero true believer and as a The Fate of Ophelia disciple…

Anti-Hero is just on another level. So self referential in a way that doesn't EVER come off as cringe or contrived and she was threading a needle there.

Gorgeous production and such a genius melody. Only Taylor could've turned that subject matter into a smash. It's also why I'll never understand the criticism of her career being so self referential. I actually think that's a really unique and beautiful part of her artistry.

For as much as I love Poets I wish I could capture and bottle the feeling I had when I listened to Anti-Hero for the first time…

She was addressing criticism in a way that felt honest and self aware whilst also constructing these beautifully lush (almost musical theatre style) melodies from the verses to that BEAST of a chorus…

"I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror - it must be exhausting always rooting for the Anti-Hero"… girl I was on the FLOOR when that chorus hit.

And in terms of production - the instrumental slaps. Jack knocked it out of the park.

16 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

The moment she went from being unable to pick a solid pop radio single to save her live, to having some of the best songs she's ever recorded consistently become major single releases oh Anti-Hero jonny2

babes she fully intended for lavender haze to be the lead rip don't give her too much credit.

1 minute ago, dman4life said:

I read something interesting on threads today that said something to the effect of one of the (many) reasons Taylor stays relevant is she still doesn't mind going to award shows and events and rubbing shoulders and interacting with new artists, one hit wonders, Tik Tok artists etc. She's humble and still doesn't think she's bigger than the program and I honestly never thought about that!

I think this is a really good point. Think about the VMAs for instance - a ton of major names that are hot on the charts lately, such as the women who will likely be #2 and #3 on the Billboard 200 next week and some of Taylor's other strongest competitors this decade, did not go despite being nominated, and even winning in some cases. The only major contemporary pop girl who attended other than her was Sabrina, and then of course the one and only Madonna herself with a media and chart resurgence to help make it happen.

Then you read about how yearly viewership surged thanks to the change to CBS and see the headlines with photos of Taylor Swift holding the Video of the Year award or her Artist Director Honor the next day, the buzz and press around associating a new single's music video with it... it's clearly an opportunity that she took way further than literally anyone else did this year, and she does that consistently. That's why there's the running meme about her always announcing at awards shows, right? She plays the game like an old school pop star would, even now, and gets her name on everyone's mind no matter the occasion, plus she makes new connections for future collaborators.

You girls better get in there and get any versions of Opalite you don't have! Top 10 year end is in contention!

Just now, DevilsRollTheDice said:

You girls better get in there and get any versions of Opalite you don't have! Top 10 year end is in contention!

Well I do have to make my last few purchases to help lock the Encore album tracks, and I do have a gift card or two, so... gaycat5

19 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I think this is a really good point. Think about the VMAs for instance - a ton of major names that are hot on the charts lately, such as the women who will likely be #2 and #3 on the Billboard 200 next week and some of Taylor's other strongest competitors this decade, did not go despite being nominated, and even winning in some cases. The only major contemporary pop girl who attended other than her was Sabrina, and then of course the one and only Madonna herself with a media and chart resurgence to help make it happen.

Then you read about how yearly viewership surged thanks to the change to CBS and see the headlines with photos of Taylor Swift holding the Video of the Year award or her Artist Director Honor the next day, the buzz and press around associating a new single's music video with it... it's clearly an opportunity that she took way further than literally anyone else did this year, and she does that consistently. That's why there's the running meme about her always announcing at awards shows, right? She plays the game like an old school pop star would, even now, and gets her name on everyone's mind no matter the occasion, plus she makes new connections for future collaborators.

Yes exactly this! I also think about the 2025 Grammys where she knew she more than likely wasn't going home with any wins but she still showed up, had a good time and cheered on her peers.

Patient #1 and Babylon hit today, Cleveland! and Pink Clouding hit immediately… The Encore came back to bite

2 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

At this rate she could actually make it all the way and break the all time record, honestly, which is maybe the single biggest achievement in US chart history and one I never thought would be possible before TTPD and Showgirl shattered her prior ceiling.

Let's not hype it up too much. Morgan Wallen will probably break it in a few years. She has more impressive records.

I wake up screaming from dreaming

One day, I'll watch as you're leaving

And life will lose all its meaning

(For the last time)

I was gagged.... gotta give Her Her 10s here......

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.