Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

blessedspaghetti

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blessedspaghetti

  1. I'm just a casual taylor fan and I know we don't need any more discourse on taylor's new singles, but "peace" came on in my spring (in australia) rotation and the way she was able to do her wordy phrasing to the tune/beat, compared to patient zero which felt like one long breathy sentence that vs'd the melody
  2. obviously both were a moment but for me variants (as much as I love them as a consumer, being able to choose what my vinyl cover & record looks like is fun as a collector) seeing Adeles face on that cover in every single store itself was the a moment!
  3. (swifties don't kill me i am not a hater) but that photo shoot is some of her most uninspired work, blank stare with a peek at her two front teeth in all of them when all the excerpts from TLOASG are creatively directed perfection..
  4. I'm sure this is to push TLOASG front and centre for upcoming grammy noms! that is, if it is a deluxe album coming.
  5. blessedspaghetti replied to URBAN's topic in Base
    why do i believe her this time around ! i think making statements like "im going on a world tour" etc is just to grand to not have a plan around it!
  6. true! and nicki made her career solely appealing to the LGBTQ+ only to endorse people who actively want to suppress their rights. it's crazy how the two of them have their blinkers so firmly on!
  7. blessedspaghetti replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I never noticed but the more I stare at this cover the more it does not look like beyonce lol
  8. wait was I living under a rock I didn't know she was pregnant! were there any pics of her with a bump?
  9. stunt or not I feel so sick. she's encouraging pedophilia regardless. sure own your sexuality, great. but to potentially be sexualising a newborn, regardless of whether it's "real" or not, the ambiguity and subsequent engagement is making me feel so sick. I'm only an uncle, but to think you could use a potential "newborn" as engagement. evil. no other words.
  10. she's done more for less (ice spice feat)
  11. blessedspaghetti replied to URBAN's topic in Base
    i've been frequenting gold derby predictions in the rap field for a few weeks now and just noticed (unless there's another slw84 with a britney avi) you've posted there! what do you think cardi's chances of winning rap album a second time? I was quite pessimistic until I read alot of people saying she was a shoe in!
  12. i wish this era had been seen through, to think 3 of my favourite songs of hers (mothers daughter, the most and slide away) could all spawn from a 22 minute EP… imagine if it had been fully fleshed out.
  13. hope she has a feat. from label mate cardi i need that collab before I die. I could see a prisoner 2.0 with cardi. (though selfishly would love a reheat of dua's nachos with levitating feat. dababy… obviously swapped for belcalis).
  14. kris getting in early for that skims x mariah for christmas collab incoming
  15. blessedspaghetti replied to URBAN's topic in Base
    she should release the WAP uncensored music video as part of her grammy's roll out
  16. I think this will have decent longevity if the music video comes out this week, and a hopeful performance later in the month at the VMAS. hopefully it will crack the top ten solo, but a potential remix could also help it get there!
  17. I want this … but not for this song, maybe the next single to keep growing interest in her next album.
  18. it really will be olivia vs. olivia for a lot of the big categories. imagine hearing olivia and then having to wait to hear the last name 😭….. taylor hearing "red" in random access memories teas 😭
  19. blessedspaghetti replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I think maybe shes randomly pushed Morning Dew + packages for a nod in Best R&B Song and/or Best Traditional R&B Performance, even potentially Best R&B Collaboration or Duo/Group Performance with Jay Z at the Grammys in the hopes it'll win, and then even potentially perform her first single from III at the grammys with a following album announcement …. and then I woke up!
  20. this gets me so excited - i know MV's aren't as heavily pushed these days but this just looks so old school, and i'm so glad she didn't give us a bunch of model shots like Enough & Like what!
  21. to think, had this gone number 1 way back when, she would've beat Michael Jackson's most number 1's on an album record!
  22. if you look at her album cover for this music may contain hope, because she's leaning on her one leg many people commented it looks like she only has one leg 😂, similar to how cardis other arm is tucked behind her making it look like she's got one arm.
  23. that chorus is anthemic that first verse is my favourite not completely sold on the nana-nana-boo-boo outro but will be funny live!
  24. wow they're not playing around with this one! kind of nice to not have to wait weeks after a tease for once!
  25. and i do think safe is a good contender for the best melodic rap performance grammy too!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.