Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mr. Duff

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr. Duff

  1. She's dipping into k-pop a bit! Not my cup of tea but I really like the verses. The chorus still needs time for me,
  2. Sounds like a kids bop - we are here for this year's Golden!
  3. Damn that hopeful apologetic feeling in Pink Cloud where you feel floating then you fall down in tears (like I'm literally in tears) once you finish listening to Babylon These two songs are so special. But Babylon is sooo sad when you really feel the lyrics. It's so sad but it's sooo good.
  4. I see a lot of love for Babylon and it's well deserved. It invokes so much emotion, and the lyrics really hit home. My God what a song, I bawled for some reason on the change of lyrics in the last chorus "You woke up on a train and you're all alone". Damn it's just so relatable. What a genius songwriter. But it's criminal to dislike Pink Clouding. That song is a masterpiece! It's a metaphorical bonanza but to me it works so well, I love how apologetic yet hopeful the song is. Hopeful in the sense that all is still good after all that happened and that the other person was able to come back to the ground and be grand. Also, it's 1989-coded in a great way, kinda like Say Don't Go's sister I feel like (and yeah Say Don't Go deserves a lot of love too). The vocals too and that bridge - chef's kiss. Both Babylon and Pink Clouding are top class Taylor tracks, they should be the ones being pushed. I do love Patient Zero, it's so catchy and it serves well plus the video is spectacular. But it's like the WANEGBT to Babylon/Pink Clouding as the Treacherous, SOG or even The Last Time (perfection tracks).
  5. The song is so catchy, but what sealed the deal is the beautiful music video. One of her best I think.
  6. Of course, it's a brilliant song. I love it when this and Radioactive were dominating.
  7. I know the Dignity music videos were fire (that was her peak music video era) but I am really fond of Wake Up, So Yesterday and Come Clean music videos. They pretty much capture the essence of the songs and I love Hilary's looks from all of them. With Love and Stranger were class though, they were the ones that deserve residency at #1 on TRL.
  8. Sooo underrated, this is still one of my favorite Ariana tracks, and I think rivals only pov as her best third single. Praying for your dad's repose and hope you're feeling loved today
  9. Both amazing but Slave is more iconic.
  10. Oh and I don't know but Breathe In Breathe Out is pretty popualr in Ireland it seems, a lot of people singin along to it! Love the energy to that set too!
  11. SURREAL to see her live finally - the child in me is still freaking out! I love how she's super engaged with the audience. And damn her Play with Fire set is so fierce! I wanted more songs but I'm just on a high that the dream I had when I was a kid finally happened - she's gorgeous and really good live! A lot of backtrack but you can definitely hear her! Her earlier staples were the most magnetic ones! Wake Up, So Yesterday, Come Clean, Why Not, Anywhere But Here, Fly, With Love, Beat of my Heart and What Dreams Are Made Of were the ones the audience is really standing up and dancing/bopping! I'm soo happy seeing some of the kids really enjoying Beat of my Heart - somehow witnessing that feels really special! Oh and she fumbled the Sparks dance
  12. His words aren't the best choices hahaha, it's definitely far from "intimate" and "private" since it's a highly public venue and the date is also on a holiday I do think what he meant to say was despite all of it they were able to celebrate it as private and intimate as they did. Still, he could have just shut up or worded it better, it just sounded ingenuine.
  13. Mr. Duff replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    She's smashing on country, damn! Re-release Enchanted / Long Live now to get that Speak Now #1!!!
  14. This is my favorite The Fame song, I hope it goes viral so hard it stays above 1M for years.
  15. The Cure smashing without radio Should have been rush released to radio when Drop Dead was stalling.
  16. Less than a week til the Dublin show!!!!!! I'm so EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  17. Coachella is not cool recently though, it degraded as a music festival in the last few years.
  18. Thanks @Duffaholic for all the news!!! I'm so excited to see her in Dublin - I do wish she would replace The Math with Tattoo or Someone's Watching Over Me, and add Stranger after Play with Fire in the setlist!!! I would also love to hear All About You live, she would kill it in an acoustic setting! Ugh but actually just seeing her live, singing and celebrating will be more than enough for me! I CAN'T WAITTTTTTT (for the world to spin) lol
  19. Over time, Midnights has proven how beautiful and haunting it is as a record. Everytime I go for an evening walk I always gravitate towards plying Midnights as a whole, it just captures dark vibes. And I fall in the rabbit hole of insecurities, heartbreak, finding myself and just plain musings in life. This alum exudes that. And it's so ******* cohesive, I love it so much. Super underrated among Swifties (which I get, look at the discography) but I really hope Midnights gets its flowers again. Anti-Hero and Lavender Haze especially, Jesus what a gem of an album. May Midnights get more weeks in BB200. Congrats on the 200 weeks
  20. Anne. She's critical to Prada, Odyssey and Oak Street (and all are GREAT movies). Zendaya's not even in 30% of Odyssey, and Spiderman was carried by Tom. The Drama was good but Rob P carried it. We'll see about Dune, but also she's only supporting to Timmy to that.
  21. Sooo well deserved, such a great pop song! Now let's get it to a billion!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.