Everything posted by Redstreak
-
(10/10/2026)Hot 100 early predictions:Taylor #1,#3,#4,#5. Stupid Song #9
Should be #2
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Paying no mind to the discourse, I was not really a fan of the OG album but these four new songs have gagged me Cleveland! is tumblr broadway perfection in the cheesiest way. Scream singing it in the car makes me think of the warm fuzzies my partner still gives me Pink Clouding is a sugary pop masterclass, the kind of sound that harkens to the best of Carly Rae Jensen. And Babylon is major evermore vibes, a subtle pop beat over emotional storytelling examining an "I can fix him" style detached loser, absolute crack to me
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 5: #1 WW (6.1m), #1 US (2.3m)
Inorganic? EVERYONE feels like they have to tune in and give their opinions, her haters are half the reason her numbers are what they are
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 5: #1 WW (6.1m), #1 US (2.3m)
This is a thread about spotify numbers
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 5: #1 WW (6.1m), #1 US (2.3m)
See when you release quality
-
The Life Of A Flopgirl: (Taylor Can't Write) (Special Edition)
Yes! Especially Cleveland!
-
The Life Of A Flopgirl: (Taylor Can't Write) (Special Edition)
Oh I know yall are fuming that these songs are so good after desperately wanting them to be trash
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
It's like someone else said. A tour is just not a good time to make new music, especially with one as intense as the eras tour. With time she can make some absolutely FANTASTIC songs
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I still cannot get over how good Cleveland! is. This is exactly the kind of theatricality in both the lyrics and sound that the photoshoot hinted at. I can't stop going back to it
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Ahfjahfhahfha TAYLOR WHERE WAS THIS ON THE ORIGINAL ALBUM I was sooo scared after the original 12 tracks that she had lost her touch but I've never had this immediate of a positive reaction to new Taylor music in a while. Patient zero definitely shouldn't have been the single but I like that 90 grooves in the chorus. It'll be another #1 at least. Cleveland! is soooooo ******* cute. The instrumental is what I've wanted from her for so long and the lyrics are so striking as someone that still gets butterflies in their 6+ year relationship. You can tell that girl is absolutely in love. Pink clouding is like 1989 in terms of a textbook fantastic pop song. I love how each chorus builds until the final one. And those little trumpet hits are such a great vibe. And Babylon is a really strong example of how to meld evermore style lyrics and storytelling with a pop style beat. I'm sooooo relieved that that I can confidently say she still has it
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Tortured Poets Evermore Red Speak Now folklore Fearless Midnights 1989 reputation Debut Showgirl Lover
- Bottoms in relationships: How did you meet your Top significant other?
-
Taylor to premiere Patient Zero MV at the VMAs – ft. Dakota Johnson and Colin Farrell
Oh we know you're tuned in too don't worry
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
The fact that he's equal liked and disliked despite the overwhelming smearing from both sides of the establishment- Taylor Swift to receive the first-ever MTV Artist Director award
yes Taylor yes ratings- Slayyyter - "i think he's got a girl"
I was so slayed by the snippet she let one of her fan accounts post im so ready- Poptimism is over. Streams are down. But she still triumphed. Why?
Wow she must have a buttload of weeks atop billboard then- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
It's very funny to hear CNN hosts talk about Hasan's comments like "he says we're worse as a democratic country with democracy vs an actual terrorist organization" when like, death counts are an objective number, the groups we've funded are objective facts. So wouldn't that make it worse that a (supposed) democratic nation somehow has caused more global harm than a designated terrorist org?- Do you name your boyfriend's cheeks?
No but we do call his dick "Thor's Hammer"- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Also in what way was 9/11 taken more seriously this year? I saw much more Islamophobia against elected officials like Mamdani and AES, is that what they meant?- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Another day another instance of the "opposition party" being outflanked by MTG and Tucker Carlson- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
And another thing, it's especially ghoulish that trans people have to be the political pawns to scapegoat this time because "it's an unpopular issue" while *STILL* defending Israel and its genocide- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Well we have to because democrats still think that the mythical moderate voter they can win over is out there somewhere, if we only adopt a little bit more Republican framing- 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026
Yeahhhh I'm fine if we don't win back the senate - 2026 US Midterms Megathread 🇺🇸 Election November 3, 2026