Everything posted by a_d_22
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
This was the same problem that popped up all over reputation and it was maybe the most foreseeable problem from the second she announced that Showgirl was a product of Max and Johan. He doesn't help edit lyrics the way Jack does.
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
The doomsdaying is dumb. Cleveland is terrible but Babylon shows hope for the future and hopefully this is the last time she ever works with Max again
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I can't imagine how different I would feel about this album if Babylon was track 5 instead of the atrocity in that spot
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Better than I was expecting from a Showgirl deluxe. But Cleveland can go back in the vault and stay locked up
-
Taylor Swift
I don't even think what's she's said about Showgirl is the most telling for it not being Showgirl, it's what she hasn't said. No mention of it really since Elizabeth Taylor including in her recent songwriting interviews.
-
Taylor Swift
I don't think they're selling 250k copies of this
-
Taylor Swift
The more I think about it the more I become sure this is debut. There's no way she plants all these Easter eggs about her moving into country and then releases a Showgirl deluxe after saying she wouldn't.
-
Taylor Swift
Please be for debut. I can't mentally do anymore showgirl
-
Dolly Parton has died, aged 80
Streaming this legend forever. RIP Dolly 💔
- Breaking my silence: I enjoy Choosin Texas
-
Taylor Swift
You call it garbage but she has to be taken seriously as a songwriter again after Showgirl and country is undoubtedly the best genre for her to showcase her storytelling abilities.
-
Taylor Swift
I agree with most of this but I really do think she's gonna take the moment and make TS13 country. It's by far the most successful genre right now between Ella Langley and Morgan Wallen and it's hard to not see Taylor try and grab some of that success (and I hope she does).
-
Taylor Swift
Cold As You boutta be in a bunch of peoples top 10 Taylor songs
-
Where does 'Message in a Bottle' rank in Taylor Swift's discography?
Red is my favorite album of all time but Message in A Bottle is an atrocity that could've fit right in on Showgirl
-
Are you for or against the death penalty?
I tend to be against it but was disappointed that Nicholas Cruz and Bryan Kohberger didn't get it.
-
Democrats 'Project 2029' first proposal: Online Censorship
This kind of **** would push me to not vote democrat. Limiting choice and freedom of speech and expression is not the business of the government.
-
Where does 'reputation' rank in Taylor Swift's discography?
Better than showgirl but that's it
- Taylormania 2024 - Gagamania 2025 - Oliviamania 2026???
-
Phoebe Bridgers - 'Lost Weekend'
Album of the year and I fear it won't be close
-
Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
The acoustic version's instrumental is actually really good
-
Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
The instrumental in the acoustic version is really good
-
Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
BFFR this is Crazier tier
-
Taylor Swift - “I Knew It, I Knew You”
Please let TS13 be like this 🙏🙏🙏
- ATRL, do you secretly stan Ella Langley?
- Predict I Knew It, I Knew You debut Spotify numbers