Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

schnetzka

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by schnetzka

  1. Selena released an album last year... Collaborative projects are still projects so the "retired" claim doesn't hold any weight.
  2. I am seeing the music video get mostly positive reviews so New York Times seems to be going against the grain. In their eyes, she can do no right.
  3. I guess it depends on the output. For example, Robyn releasing a 9-track album after 8 years is not enough. I know people say quality over quantity but there needs to be a balance of the two, as well. For me personally, every two years would be sufficient as long as the eras actually feel like eras instead of releasing the album and that being the end of it like so many artists do nowadays.
  4. schnetzka replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    I am still expecting Debut TV this year. If she really waits until the 25th anniversary in 2031, that would be wild.
  5. It's not even been out 12 hours yet... I don't understand the question.
  6. Ranking: "Pink Clouding" "Patient Zero" "Babylon" / "Cleveland"
  7. It does confuse me why people get engaged and then never get married. I mean, to each their own, but isn't the point of getting engaged to become married? Anyway, they've been together for a long time now so good for them.
  8. So end of September is for The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore so October better be for Debut TV.
  9. That will mean six years without an album. I know she takes a long time to make them but I hope her next few are only three years apart, max.
  10. schnetzka replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Doesn't appear to be an album. Just one song?
  11. Can't Be Tamed remains my favorite album by her so when "Bass Persuades" (the song) was released, I was so excited. There's a couple electronic tracks on the album but not enough. Least favorite is Dead Petz. I hardly even claim it as an album.
  12. How can you start with (and name the album after) "Bass Persuades" and then give us an album where the bass did anything but persuade. Not her worst album but definitely unmemorable.
  13. luck... or something and it's not even close.
  14. The only way most people will be able to come to her is if she makes tickets prices very low. Especially since people will have to pay for travel, hotel, etc. Times have changed.
  15. Only if they continuously bring it up or make it part of their identity.
  16. So the Super Bowl has become allergic to women, huh.
  17. Does make me wonder if they really will stay friends with him after this though because he's quickly becoming a social pariah. He's definitely public enemy #1 this week.
  18. I've noticed almost every person who has dropped out as said something to the affect of "we're still friends with Ed, even after all of this." I can understand a few people saying that but every person dropping out saying it seems odd to me.
  19. Really wish she wouldn't have left music. She even deleted all of her social media a couple of years ago so it seems she really is done.
  20. I feel there really aren't many announcements for late 2026 albums. October and November used to be very busy for mainstream albums.
  21. Remember when people thought Beyoncé faked the pregnancy. They look very much alike so hope those people came to their senses.
  22. Interestingly, the version with them together is only available as the music video on Spotify in the United States. You cannot stream just the song itself.
  23. You can't even stream their version because it's been removed. Which is a shame because Tinashe's addition was good.
  24. Wish they would have made a new song instead of just remixing "You're Still the One."
  25. schnetzka replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    I'm starting to think that maybe Debut TV won't come out this year because I feel she would have announced it by now.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.