Olivia Rodrigo - GUTS (Album Survivor) | Winner: Bad Idea Right?

Roberto

The lack of taste :biblio: good thing the GP stans Logical 

Save:

Ballad

all american

Off:

lacy

the grudge 

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roberto

• shelven

• Frozen99

• Inner Insanity

Off:

The Grudge

Lacy

Save:

All American *****

vampire

SAVE: 

love is embarrassing

the grudge

OFF:

making the bed

all-American *****

save

love is embarrassing 

Bad Idea Right?

off 

Ballad Of A Homeschooled Girl

Get Him Back!

Thanks for the mention sis I didn’t participate but may the best win @Roberto:heart:

SAVE

Making The Bed

Lacy

OFF

Love Is Embarrassing 

Ballad of a Homeschooled Girl

OFF:

Lacy

The Grudge

SAVE:

Making The Bed

Ballad of a Homeschooled Girl

Save

get him back!

making the bed

Off

the grudge

lacy

SAVE

The Grudge

Vampire

OFF

Lacy

Save:

get him bck

all american bish

Off:

the grudge

making the bed 

OFF

Love Is Embarrassing 

Ballad of a Homeschooled Girl

save

the grudge

lacy

Save

the Grudge

all American b****

Off
making the bed

lacy

it’s really hard

SAVE 2 SONGS

- Get Him Back!

- Love Is Embarrasing

OFF 2 SONGS

- Making The Bed

- Lacy

Can you please add me to the list.

SAVE

lacy

ballad of a homeschooled girl

OFF

the grudge

vampire

SAVE

bad idea right?

love is embarrassing

OFF

vampire

ballads of a homeschooled girl

WRDkHWX.png

ROUND 3 results:

Spoiler

Love Is Embarrasing +12 votes

Get Him Back! +12 votes

All-American B**** +9 votes

Bad Idea Right? +4 votes

Ballad of a Homeschooled Girl +4 votes

Making The Bed +0 votes

Vampire -3 votes

Lacy -16 votes

The Grudge -21 votes

"The Grudge" is the third song eliminated from the survivor.

"Pretty Isn't PrettyWAS IMMUNE

Stats:

QyBbHCt.png

"Get Him Back" and "Love Is Embarrasing" are immune until Round 5.  "Pretty Isn't Pretty" can be voted again.

ROUND 4

All-American *****

Bad Idea Right?

Vampire

Lacy

Making The Bed

Get Him Back! [IMMUNE. DON'T VOTE FOR IT]

Love Is Embarrasing [IMMUNE. DON'T VOTE FOR IT]

Pretty Isn't Pretty

RANK YOUR 3 LEAST FAVORITE SONGS:

:gaycat: The song with the lowest score will be eliminated from the survivor :gaycat:

RULES:

* Update every 7-10 days.

* If you don't want to participate it, ask me and I'll remove you from the list. In the same way, if you want to be added to the list, ask me and I'll do it.

* Immunity given until the Top 5 (only one song eliminated per round)

Spoiler

@shelven @LiveYourLife @despy @style17 @lgor @M-P-B @TheDreamer @Augmented @Stellars @americanlife @harmonizeme89 @Starchild @Khamis @BuzzCharts @exists @Britney Is Fierce @messybottom @cityfolk @Toby @Bamboo @lostcause @Baby Judas @Sanguine @BIAATCH @Kylizzle @Prison @Jai @JoeAg @Desire @Samsom @Blade Runner @ChatshireCat @FAN @bluebirdsforever @***** of Babylon @fridayteenage @LoveAgain @private radio @Chasing Comet @badgirlriri @MrLovett @pinkbowvintage @Monky_2405 @DesiredConsternation @lovetrueromance @Michael196 @KillingYourCareer @Angelo @Sam96 @Luckitty @NumbFentyStan  @dreamofyou @Catch22 @aesthetic bih @ilya @Born to Run @Badgalbritbrit @LastGreatBloodline @omrimayo @#Beautiful @Velvet Night @crymelanie @justin464 @305 @dangerousbutera @Mason Gooding @K$Ellie @Tayman @luckystrike  @bestfiction @Billionaire @Inner Insanity @Finny @beagle @Icarus @Quiqui4eva  @Stapi @Bindi @jaceface @Pink Whitney @MardinBeksloy @XIAN @Alena @Augmented @OreGuy @Sad Serenade @I'm JAVIng Fun @Frozen99 @byzantium @wish @ImperialCuntess @znake @GraceRandolph  @0nika @Aimen @Audiohead @Avenger @Bethenny Frankel @BGood2Me @BlackoutZone @Bloodflowers. @Cqmerqn @Daft Dweeb @Darkgalord @discreetinside @Doogle @Dragonfly @Draper. @drivers license @Eóghan @fightertotheend27 @Fleahive @Gabriel @georgechxng @inyourarea @Jack! @JoJo @katyberry @lacy @lilrobomonster @Lose My Breath @Mark Rih @Mocha @My20sBlues @Navyofbadgals @perfectillusion204 @Popboi. @QueenofCopyPaste @Scheissex @sleepevaded @smoore95GAGA @Starkboy @swiftsummer13 @Taeyong @TayDine1989 @TouchinFree @Tsareena @VeniceBeach @What_A_Mess  @VFAN @harry_bev @TalkThatRihanna @P!NK2LOVE @Dephira @Bonicap @Cottonmouth @Delusional @Lyrical Liar @jermgazitsang @Nefertiti0 @mar @The Slayer @Lordespath @wehan6 @Gladiator @Yog @Wonderland @Marche @magazine @LiamVillain @AcidPrince @JohnWayneHolland @qegqeg @elevate @~Start The Music @ALA @Valentine @pinkdiamond @Ruby @as926 @minho  @Raspy @Tm4074 @GAGAISTHEBESTYA @emile20 @chosensparkles @Jotham @sweetkiss @jijie101 @Mellark @truthteller @cinnamongirI @ariesgroove @Dula Peep @kstreaming @KatyPrismSpirit @taylordswift13 @ChapelHooker @Reverse Warholian @Hitchhiker @jim19911126 @djcalpal @Digitalism @airplane @liquiddiamonds @GlamSlam @FailSafe @Lemon @Mr. Duff @HappierJealousy @Lovett @Heldenzeit @SpeakNowTv @Theluckyone @Holy Ground @Puttanesca @Solgayleo @Katamari @lovatos @feelslikeadream @britneyboy45 @dyktatuob @jaredtbh @Komet blu @PurrKaty @UnusualBoy @Rence @Ja_making FAMEFVCKER @thatsmydemi @Marianah Adkins @Post Malone @whiteferrari @Bears01 @illicit affairs @hawx23 @MoonGoodandHappy @Glam @wehavetostan @Sexyzinger @Jude @commander @99sandthe2000s @Lachlan @Alex21kw @Lightbringer007 @sourprint @Cain @Kwangya @Donquizote @The Witch @The Wind @selena_lavigne @Fastlane @est. in 90s @The Man Who @Lil Mxnster @Acuminatus @Truth Teller @State of Grace. @TSwiftie @Raphy23 @SimpleKindofLife  @valisari @FallingFromCloud9 @RobynYoBank @kawk @ugo @taylor__fan @Hot Volcano @MonsterNavy @Better Mistakes @Tylerbv @Credit @worstbehavior @NMG19 @Bindi @djcalpal @josesuxx @Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 @ADMKHN @ItsDuaBitch @justin. @favorite crime @#Beautiful  @oceans @PopFan1996 @Jpkun @11HitWonder @Acuminatus @babyforlife @Rev8 @OnlyManInTheWorld @ImpressMeMuch @LVP @Weld_E @dooart @despy @Pans Labyrinth @June @slobro VampireGirl @Green AllAmericanBitch @ronald @Love Again @Vagabond @BlackStar_93 @Nashe @Remmy @kandicha @schnetzka @GentleEarthquake @alejandreaux @Sometimes @PopA911 @PrismaticOwen @teenager @Diarrhoea @Baby Judas @WitnessOblivia @patchwerk

Edited by Roberto

On 10/19/2023 at 3:20 PM, crymelanie said:

Thanks for the mention sis I didn’t participate but may the best win @Roberto:heart:

You can still vote in the following rounds if you want to. It's not mandatory to vote in every round. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.