Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Aston Martin said:

Guys I dug through my post history to see when the DWAS and DiseaseMV hit 1 million views. From what I can see, it hit 1 million in under 5 hours. Abracadabra hit 1 million in under 3/when the counter still says 2 hours ago. Disease was at 842k in 4 hours. 

:duca:

:duca:

:duca::duca::duca:

:duca:

i wonder how is doing on Spotify considering that there's no playlisting (will there even be one day?)

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I feel like 2011 all over again, as if I'm waiting for BTW to drop after the Judas release

Just now, partynauseous said:

i wonder how is doing on Spotify considering that there's no playlisting (will there even be one day?)

Given the lack of playlisting and the release on a Sunday night, I'm not expecting it to have a particularly strong start there. But if the MV continues gathering momentum and the song goes viral on TikTok, it'll get playlisted and start doing better numbers. Releasing such a strong MV for this banger will certainly help. 

20 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Gi1c6UgXoAAFiA1?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Just incredible. :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5: Mother chewed, ate, threw up, and ate it again. 

THE BEST SHES LOOKED IN EVER!!! LIKE THAT MUG IS GIVING YOUTHHH!!!

honestly would love if she and doechii collabed ... it would go INSANE

 

 

 

ngl when the song started playing and the vocals were in low quality (on purpose) and the beat drop sounded exactly like the AI recreations I jumped :jonnycat: but nobody could ever predict what the full song would sound like 

Serious question: when she's dressed like iamamiwhoami in the vid, is that the best anyone has ever looked on film or am I just reactivated af? :jonny5:

this was totally worth not sleeping for a second, IM WIDE AWAKE AFTER GODACADABRA

9 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Given the lack of playlisting and the release on a Sunday night, I'm not expecting it to have a particularly strong start there. But if the MV continues gathering momentum and the song goes viral on TikTok, it'll get playlisted and start doing better numbers. Releasing such a strong MV for this banger will certainly help. 

It will like get a playlisting on Friday. NMF and lower TTH placement. 

15 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Guys I dug through my post history to see when the DWAS and Disease MVs hit 1 million views. From what I can see, DWAS hit 1 million in under 5 hours. Abracadabra hit 1 million in under 3/when the counter still says 2 hours ago. Disease was at 842k in 4 hours. 

:duca:

:duca:

:duca::duca::duca:

:duca:

Hopefully it does some cute numbers on Apple Music. That's like asking for too much, but fingers crossed. 

the "abra cada bra abra ca daaaa bra" part before the immaculate bridge where she's sitting doing choreo is a highlight in her iconic videography :WAP:

Classic Gaga receipt:

Camp abstract lyrics ✓

''Gaga'' in the lyrics ✓

Weird chanting and repeated words ✓

Language other than English ✓

Layers of background vocals ✓

:penguin:I feel like 14 again when I listening to Gaga for the first time.

 

How the **** am I supposed to bring myself to press pause and sleep, aka not listen, long enough to be ready for work in the morning after this :bibliahh:

Oh my god, I feel like a teenager again staying up late watching Gaga music videos. I love the chorus. Gaga is singing in gibberish; WE ARE BACK. 

I can't stop dancing in my kitchen and it's 7am, my stomach feels giddy like I'm coming up on a p*ll OH GODDA

I must say her mug this mayhem era is her best EVER? its really giving 2011 but better :WAP:

 

My favourite diner is playing California Dreamin'. Did the owner just watched the Grammy this morning? 👀

Gaga seems so proud and happy about Mayhem. I can't remember the last time she seemed so confident and effortless about new music. It's like she's remembered she's still that ra ra ***** after all.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.