Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Quote

I definitely think this album is very vulnerable. I'm not trying to play a character, the way that I did with Chromatica, with Joanne, with ARTPOP, there were all these characters.

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

There's one particular moment which sticks out to me every time I watch the video... It's around the 2:20-2:25 mark, when Gaga is dancing her ass off, and then the Mayhem (?) character watching from the balcony looks furious... I wonder if it's because she's annoyed that Gaga is dancing her ass off, and there's a part of the Mayhem character that wanted Gaga to 'die'.. 

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

:ahh:

 

 

 

You would think with her being the "queen of pop", it would be obvious every pop girl would have some inspiration from her?

Bitter hags :agaycatabra:

"Don't waste time on feeling your depression won't return." 

 

 

Gaga I felt that line you did NOT have to cut into my soul that deeply :weeps:

Does anybody have all the cover variants in UHQ yet?

Just now, longjohn9898 said:

"Don't waste time on feeling your depression won't return." 

 

 

Gaga I felt that line you did NOT have to cut into my soul that deeply :weeps:

Oh wow, I've been doing this too much lately :sosad:

1 minute ago, Blairbear said:

There's one particular moment which sticks out to me every time I watch the video... It's around the 2:20-2:25 mark, when Gaga is dancing her ass off, and then the Mayhem (?) character watching from the balcony looks furious... I wonder if it's because she's annoyed that Gaga is dancing her ass off, and there's a part of the Mayhem character that wanted Gaga to 'die'.. 

indeed, she elaborate the red character in her new interview, it is posed to be an expectation of gaga:

https://www.elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/culture/a63631038/lady-gaga-abracadabra/

she used to say stuff like this back in The Fame and TFM eras :WAP:

 

Something that was important to me was in a video of this size that we were also environmentally conscious to not overproduce and make too many new things.

 

So actually my main white cape in the video was upcycled using old wedding dresses. And we also used deadstock fabric for the dancer's clothes. That's fabric that's been in warehouses for long periods of time. And we also use pieces from my archive; so old costumes are reinterpreted. There were a few new pieces. But we were trying to make something that was in the spirit of love the whole way through, something that was made with a really warm heart and community in mind.

 

3 minutes ago, longjohn9898 said:

"Don't waste time on feeling your depression won't return." 

 

 

Gaga I felt that line you did NOT have to cut into my soul that deeply :weeps:

I am hearing "Don't waste your time on a feeling, use your passion, no return" :chick1:

Thank lordt she didn't make this during her bloody poop era. I can't imagine this godly sing being 2 mins :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

You would think with her being the "queen of pop", it would be obvious every pop girl would have some inspiration from her?

Bitter hags :agaycatabra:

what even are the similarities? the black leather top? I need these hags to be serious :toofunny2:

1,720 videos already on TikTok :eek: 

 

I think that's pretty good. It's literally only midnight right now in LA :dies: 

Just now, anastaciabby said:

The song actually reminds me alot of bad kids :wanda:

Ooh I can hear it

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

what even are the similarities? the black leather top? I need these hags to be serious :toofunny2:

They're always trying to cling to something, must still be mad about the Oscar and think they're still in 2020 :agaycatabra:

Just now, LostInStereo100 said:

1,720 videos already on TikTok :eek: 

 

I think that's pretty good. It's literally only midnight right now in LA :dies: 

Oh yeah that's good. Let's see how it grows as the world wakes up to this cultural reset but so far, promising  :agaycatabra:

Congrats on the Grammy :clap3:

 

New single sounds stale to me unfortunately, like artpop +btw reject idk

  • Popular Post

Ratchy's janky choreo was truly holding her back from greatness. I can't believe we finally get to see her moving sharply and fluidly again :DWAS:

I need her to book an ad slot during Super Bowl for Mayhem and use Abracadabra as the sound :WAP: 

Abracadabra is like a new and improved version of Donatella.

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.