Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The spellbinding video for "Abracadabra" feels reminiscent of Gaga's early releases like "Bad Romance" or "Poker Face," an intentional move on the singer's part. It was directed by Gaga, Parris Goebel and Bethany Vargas and was described as being meant to show the light and dark sides of the singer in a dance battle.

 

 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/music-news/lady-gaga-abracadabra-new-mayhem-1236125520/

 

Ohh DirectorGa your SERVE.

 

ezgif-36ecb45314006.thumb.gif.351db5385f

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

@Blade Runner are you still gonna melt down sis

:khalyan:

 

I could, but I don't want to ruin anyone's fun. I'll save it for later. 

1 minute ago, Chaos Angel said:

No word on who produced the song yet? :lakitu:

Gaga, Cirkut and Watt most likely based on the songwriting credits.

The collaboration between Mastercard and TikTok addict Lady Gaga is a dance contest for an alternate music video, are we ready to flood TikTok with videos of our elderly fanbase dancing?! 

 

eastenders2.gif

Can we talk about the ******* genius move of the snippet she shared being just the intro and none of the meat of the song, cackling tbh

Tonight was such a home run. She served Victorian mourning goth princess on the red carpet, did a cute lil tribute, snatched her 14th Grammy win, delivered a great speech, AND dropped an incredible song & video package. We're like SO so back?

 

giving-receive.gif

 

Maybe I'll forget about her Nurtec **** and all other shenanigans she did this decade for the next 6 months! But I need to hear Notorious Being first.

Edited by State of Grace.

5 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

:khalyan:

 

I could, but I don't want to ruin anyone's fun. I'll save it for later. 

I don't want to speed up the process but

 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Imagine the GAG had she performed it tonight 

 

eastenders2.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can we talk about her looking 25 in the white outfit my goodness. It sorta reminded me of this 

 

spacer.png

my god this era is the perfect continuation to the tfm/btw strike. it's everything a gay man could ever wish for 

I've been listening to the song through terrible speakers and despite that I loved it. Now I'm finally listening to it through headphones and it's just... so magical. I think I might just prefer this to Disease. I love Disease, but it's clearly lacking in the chorus department and the bridge is pretty pathetic (albeit in the music video it works wonderfully). This one is an entire SONG! I love all of it!

i can actually forgive all the useless months of silence. this album is really going to be one her best if not her best 

ALAKAZAM is perfect omg :jonny: both song and video are everything we needed from Gaga

 

I looove Disease, but I have a feeling that it's going to be one of my least favorite tracks on the album

 

 

I keep meaning to mention that the "abracadabra" and "feel the beat" bits are giving me Swine, a song that's grown immensely on me over the years

4 minutes ago, Paparazzaid said:

ALAKAZAM is perfect omg :jonny: both song and video are everything we needed from Gaga

 

I looove Disease, but I have a feeling that it's going to be one of my least favorite tracks on the album

 

 

And that says a lot because Disease is fantastic song. This will really be here best album isn't it

 

eastenders2.gif

 

 

yeah this is even better than disease and that was already a great song. my god what an album this is going to be

I just can't believe she delivered this hard. Like, I'm literally gagged. She looks so happy and confident with her art. I'm crying. I'm so so happy for her. The MV is amazing. She looks ethereal in that ballerina look. Wow. She is aging backwards because my god... I'm so proud of her. She deserves the world! :heart2:

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Can we talk about her looking 25 in the white outfit my goodness. It sorta reminded me of this 

 

spacer.png

it feels like a mix of her intel ad and this

 

8 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

hot straight male reacts to abracadabra :clap3:

 

 

There have been lot of reaction clips from straights (I'm not including this one :eli: ) within the first couple of hours. They checked in just to find the gayest media of the year so far. :tornado:

yeah this is even better than disease and that was already a great song. my god what an album this is going to be

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.