Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Gi1LnofXQAAzAtU?format=jpg&name=large

 

They look so good. Great aesthetics. 

Let's not forget this, whew.... Precious. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

My whole TL is praising it and they all claim "SHE'S BACK", so many viral tweets omgg 

 

 

 

 

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Awwww :heart:

 

spacer.png

A lesbian family when the "father" figure scolds their daughter and the "mother" tries to protect jk :ryan3:

Edited by David_Greengrass97

The way I just thought we'd get another great song like disease but instead Lady ******* Gaga reminded me, us, and all the other girls and gays who the **** we're dealing with here, I never could have imagined - like this song might be threatening top 5 in her discography for me already and it murdered every other music video faster than a Thanos snap

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

MAMAN

 

spacer.png

Hotties. I would suck Bruno's d until he literally dies with a smile. Like, damn, pa... 

Someone check AM Romania real-time chart. It could go #1 there any minute now. 
 

spacer.png

830k views/edit: 207k likes on the video so far :clap3: for reference, the Disease has 713k likes as of this writing (the lyric video has 274k). AbracaGODbra has also entered Youtube's "trending for music" list at #24. 

 

Abracadabra has 871 videos on TikTok so far. 

Edited by Aston Martin

9 minutes ago, attention said:

 

FEEL THE BEAT UNDER YOUR FEET

THE FLOOR'S ON FIRE

ABRACADABRA

ABRACADABRA

 

squidward-dance.gif

 

 

phantom of the dancefloor

come to meeeeeeeee

 

singing-spongebob.gif

 

sing for me a

sinful melodyyyy

 

singing-spongebob.gif

"The floor is on fire" is going to be Mayhems "Put you hands up, REPLAY!"

4 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Hotties. I would suck Bruno's d until he literally dies with a smile. Like, damn, pa... 

me but about that one dancer in abracadabra, the one she's dancing with for parts of it, dear god

I feel like Abracadabra will be featured in Wednesday Season 2. Will quote this post if that happens. 

The only thing I would add to the song is to repeat the operatic bridge as the outro but other than that whew

I am soooo impressed with this song and video. She really brought her a-game tonight :clap:

The lyrics are her best ones in A VERY LONG TIME. perfect lyrics for a perfect pop song. Woooohhhhwww

I might be alone in this. But I genuinely like this even more than the da Debra AI versions and I was obsessed with those.

 

i genuinely need remixes of this asap and one better be da Debra remix! 
 

Fans already have slowed reverbs of this on YouTube and it ******* slaps. What a ******* smash this is! I can not get enough of this.

GAYS JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK GONNA ENJOY EVERYTHING FROM START TO FINISH. JUST SAW HER RED CARPET LOOK, THEIR ACCEPTANCE SPEECH FOR POP DUO, AND IM WATCHING THE CALIFORNIA DREAMIN PERFORMANCE. ALL THE LOOKS ARE SO GOOD LIKE SO ******* GOOD SHE LOOKS SO HOT AND DARK. Her vocals are insane, everyone standing and applauding as they should! THIS LEGEND. TIME TO WATCH ABACADABRA AND LISTEN TO IT IM NOT READYYY GAYS

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

I'm so entranced by Abra I missed her win and speech don't know whom am I more mad at myself or her sdfghjkl 

 

CONGRATS LEGEND! YOU ARE ONE OF ONE, THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Gi1YIZKWcAAGA6v?format=jpg&name=medium

Who else missed this win because you were rewatching the video 😂🙋🏻‍♂️

She's REALLY giving us everything we want huh :WAP: this is amazing, will easily be my top song of the year!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.