Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Didn't know which scene to pick but this outfit and choreo might be my fave from the mv for now

 

ezgif-36ecb45314006.thumb.gif.8be999050d

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, attention said:

because she stopped dancing at the end of the video, did that mean death?

 

tumblr_inline_nnasr96LAJ1rxjdb3_500.gif

Yes, afterwards she'll be resuscitated in the Zombie Boy video.

 

tumblr_inline_nnasr96LAJ1rxjdb3_500.gif

14 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Is 487K views in the first hour good? I was hoping it was closer to a million :sad:

 

Doesnt change my perspective of the song. I am absolutely slayed. What a perfect song. It's so Gaga!! All the reasons why I love her put into a song. I knew I was gonna like this one a lot!

The views almost always get stuck after an hour or so because of bottleneck. Wait for the video count to update again in 2-3 hours. That's when we'll know how it's doing.

 

Holy **** this was not what I was expecting at ALL and I say that in the best way possible. :jonny5:

 

This eats up Disease I'm so sorry. :jonny4:

The chorus being full-on techno/trance gags me.

I'm listening to it now with my earphones while reading the lyrics and whew she's CASTING A SPELL on us. This ate Disease in terms of lyrical content

 

eastenders2.gif

 

 

 

This is kinda tugging Garden Of Eden's wig 

 

 

eastenders2.gif

 

 

 

 

 

The 1º pre-chorus is one of her best like ever, so EPIC

Now that Grammys are over lemme update my Now Playing real quick :WAP:

10 minutes ago, opbranden said:

WHAT IS THIS MESSY 90s EURODANCE BOP

 

OMG THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING 

You don't like it? 😭 

This sounds like Alice from Chromatica finally started doing coke, and I mean this in the BEST way possible 

 

spacer.png

The choreo of the video looks fresh and coordinated 

 

You can definitely tell that ratchy was not involved in this 

 

KoEl.gif

Sucks it didn't win SOTY but not too bothered tbh. DWAS her record 3rd Pop Duo win and 7th song to win a Grammy! 
 

 

GODGAGODGABRA!!!

 

FEEL THE BEAT UNDER YOUR FEET

THE FLOOR'S ON FIRE

ABRACADABRA

ABRACADABRA

 

squidward-dance.gif

 

 

phantom of the dancefloor

come to meeeeeeeee

 

singing-spongebob.gif

 

sing for me a

sinful melodyyyy

 

singing-spongebob.gif

Btw, she talks about a "Lady in Red".

 

I guess that's Lilith, the first woman banished from the Garden of Eden (the next song on the tracklist).

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, opbranden said:

This sounds like Alice from Chromatica finally started doing coke, and I mean this in the BEST way possible 

 

spacer.png

Maybe we were too harsh with her and her stans

 

eastenders2.gif

 

The pre-chorus

 

eastenders2.gif

 

The operatic bridge

 

eastenders2.gif

 

Disease-Abra-Dwas (3/3) so far. MAYHEM is shaping up to be her best album

 

eastenders2.gif

 

 

7 minutes ago, opbranden said:

This sounds like Alice from Chromatica finally started doing coke, and I mean this in the BEST way possible 

 

spacer.png

My first thought literally was "This is what a Chromatica song produced by Gaga would sound like" 

Sucks it didn't win SOTY but not too bothered tbh. DWAS her record 3rd Pop Duo win and 7th song to win a Grammy! 
 

 

GODGAGODGABRA!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.