Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm actually so emotional watching Gaga reach this level of success, respect, artistry, and happiness in her career. Few artists make it out of the 5 year mark of their careers, let alone 15+ years and exploding into her 40's like she described. Abracadabra merges all the best of her old, with something so fresh and new. The production is open, throbbing, and pummeling and scratches an itch in her music that's ached for a dozen years. I loved ARTPOP, A Star Is Born, Chromatica, and even her jazz albums/acting roles but this....THIS is Gaga reaching rarified air as an artist and is absolutely and literally EVERYTHING. I am so proud of this woman, and I am so smart for choosing GAGA to love and stan for when I saw Poker Face...it's not really a choice though as it was just me being born this way :gaygacat4:

Edited by longjohn9898

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

How are the youtube views doing compared to DWAS and Disease? 

I think it's pacing similar to DWAS first day and def faster than disease. 
 

but also have to remember this was premiered at the Grammys so not surprised it's faster than Disease 

4 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

How are the youtube views doing compared to DWAS and Disease? 

Better. DWAS hit 1 million in 4-5 hours, Disease was at 842k in 4 hours, and Abracadabra hit 1 million under the 3 hour mark. And now it's at 1.5 million views around the 4-5 hour mark. 

Edited by Aston Martin

I love the mv, love the polish and I love the balls. It feels like true 'Gaga'

however, this is the first time she's dropped a single and I haven't really enjoyed the song. It feels too much like noise and no breather. 
Also i can't see it being a proper single with playlisting and radio it's too weird/gay

:clack:

 

8 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I am hearing "Don't waste your time on a feeling, use your passion, no return" :chick1:

The Apple Music lyrics say what I wrote...I mean they could be wrong but it would make sense. Gaga is saying to just accept that with darkness comes light, with depression comes happiness, with blonde comes south, and we can't pretend one exists without the other :date3:

1 minute ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I love the mv, love the polish and I love the balls. It feels like true 'Gaga'

however, this is the first time she's dropped a single and I haven't really enjoyed the song. It feels too much like noise and no breather. 
Also i can't see it being a proper single with playlisting and radio it's too weird/gay

:clack:

 

It grows on me after the first listen. The second verse scalps me right now and I didn't like the verses at first. 

That new Elle interview is actually super illuminating. This album is so meaningful, and "Abracadabra" is also way more meaningful than I thought on first listen.

 

I'm facing some challenges in my life right now (not to mention what the country is currently going through), and it feels like this came at exactly the right moment, just like it did back during TFM/BTW.

 

I love her, and I love Mayhem, and I love all of you. :heart2:

 

spongbob-floating.gif

  • Popular Post
36 minutes ago, guga10 said:

What a BANGER

 

also, so refreshing to have a chorus that doesn't start with 'I' or 'I'm'


 

The Elle interview :ghostface:this will be her masterpiece, we're not ready

2:28-3:46

From the 2nd pre-chorus to the end of the bridge is truly the PEAK of the MV :jonny5: I keep rewatching that part

 

1:33-1:45

Oh Richy will never create simple & iconic choreo like that

The song is epic.
Fresh, unique, catchy, melodic with so many musical layers. A total surprise. Video is also excellent. 

 

This should have been the lead, miles MILES better than disease. 

I hope it smashes HARD :clap3:
 


 

 

Edited by Diocles

4 minutes ago, longjohn9898 said:

The Apple Music lyrics say what I wrote...I mean they could be wrong but it would make sense. Gaga is saying to just accept that with darkness comes light, with depression comes happiness, with blonde comes south, and we can't pretend one exists without the other :date3:

Those are even better lyrics so I am happy to hear its better than what I heard :date3:

Any ChappellGa / CharliGa crumbs??? She took pics with many people except the ones I wanted :chick3:

28 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

any cute pics of her with other legends tonight?

 

26 minutes ago, PMM said:

there is one with Olivia and Cynthia with Sabrina. That's all I saw. Could paste them here but my company blocked tt so... also saw her dancing to Guess :agaycatabra:

now sis 

 

PMM

 

no Beyonce pic? don't piss me off

Her describing Joanne era as a character is so funny. :rip: She really was cosplaying as her dead aunt she never met. Queen!

13 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Ooh I can hear it

 

9 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Abracadabra is like a new and improved version of Donatella.

 

spacer.png

That's what the intro sounds like! It's like bad kids meets Donatella :DWAS:

Not her giving us art pop meets born this way, we are so WINNING

giphy.gif

It's probably not the right time to start talking about chart performance yet, but for whatever it's worth, my very GP bf (who stans Ed Sheeran, Taylor, etc.) listened to Abracadabra like 30 times in a row tonight.

 

He only listened to Disease like twice, but said he "loved" DWAS and also played it a lot when it came out.

 

 :agaycatabra:

1 minute ago, Spark said:

Her describing Joanne era as a character is so funny. :rip: She really was cosplaying as her dead aunt she never met. Queen!

😭😭😭😭😭😭

  • Popular Post

Y'all I was out all night and I came back to this?...............

 

brandy-crying.gif

 

Like I'm legit emotional to see her move so smoothly I knew it was that ******* rat making her look all stiff and clunky she looks BEAUTIFUL

 

brandy-crying.gif

Don't forget to watch acceptance speech on their official channel, audio, and like and RT official winning post:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.