Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

It will like get a playlisting on Friday. NMF and lower TTH placement. 

Yup, Bobby seems to have finally gotten that down which is good. 

4 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Hopefully it does some cute numbers on Apple Music. That's like asking for too much, but fingers crossed. 

I think if it does, it'll be later on in its run. iirc DWAS didn't start getting good numbers on Apple Music until a few days after release. 

 

Either way, this is so ******* good :duca: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

HER BEST VIDEO SINCE BAD ROMANCE 

 

the replay value is insane... 

Well now that my personal year-end chart #1 is locked as ****, I wonder if Garden of Eden will be my #2!

I'm not mentally, physicially, or even spiritually ready for Notorious Being and Garden of Eden. Not after the way Abracadabra SCALPED me.

 

:msmarvel:

Mastercard should make all the Mayhem purchases interest-free :mandown:

 

she literally looks the same as she did in alejandro it's crazy

I'm not mentally, physicially, or even spiritually ready for Notorious Being and Garden of Eden. Not after the way Abracadabra SCALPED me.

 

:msmarvel:

wait, so many things happened tonight I forgot

 

14 grammys now what a ******* LEGEND:WAP:

This was really good. She IS happy and proud of this music, and that's truly showing in the material so far. I remember when many fans (me included) believed that her best music would come out when she's depressed/miserable but I guess we were all wrong.

 

 

WHAT IS THE POINT IN INUNDATING US WITH ADS IF YOU CANT KEEP THE SITE UP???

 

AND WHY IS ARIANA STILL THE HEADER???

 

OT: BEST VIDEO SINCE BAD ROMANCE :jonnycat: Idc idc

3 minutes ago, Europe said:

The video is probably her best since John Wayne, that red look is so TFM :jonny5:

Girl....I will forever be a Joanne apologist but John Wayne's editing is **** (albeit done on purpose, i guess).

 

Abracadabra's thumbnail already STOMPED it. :deadbanana:

The singles are amazing and track 1 and 2 are Disease and Abra respectively. We are on a treat! This could be her magnum opus. :jonny5:

My only critique is to the chair of the minute 3:45

it has nothing to do with the aesthetic. 

Chair you're up for elimination 

:suburban:

The video being her best in over a decade :jonny:

 

The way were winning this era :jonny:

We've been speculating for some time now, but I actually think Mayhem may be shaping up to be her best work to date? Or at least up there. 
 

I don't think I've felt this certain about a Gaga release in a really long time. 

iTunes ranking is down like last time with 'Disease'? 'Abracadabra' still doesn't show up...

Dare I say this is her best song and music video EVER 

 

spacer.png

 

Bad Romance is the only song that can hold a candle to this visually and sonically but Abracadabra is even more elevated, dark, hypnotic, and on demon roids with a trance Europop melody straight from the divine 

spacer.png

 

 

The way after the second chorus she sings the postchorus Abra-cadabra-cadabraaaaaa and her angelic voice just cuts it off "phantom of the dance…floor sing to meeeeeeee" parting the dark clouds and raising all of our souls collectively into the heavens  

 

spacer.png

 

I'm so obsessed with this trance-eurodance-techno bop omg :WAP:I really liked Disease, but I love Abracadabra so much more :WAP: I posted this in the single thread by mistake, so reposting here

I hope Gaga continues to work with Parris. It's been so long that we've seen Gaga dance like that in a music video. I love that not only does the song and music video give old school Gaga vibes, but so does the choreo; the dancing during the second post-chorus with the two Gaga's sitting down is like a mixture of Bad Romance, Alejandro, and Applause.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.