Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

Gi1c6UgXoAAFiA1?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Just incredible. :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5: Mother chewed, ate, threw up, and ate it again. 

 

***** how the **** is this the same woman? We're really FAR from the shallow now

 

giving-receive.gif

were so back yall ... this night was just PERFECT for gaga

 

 

 

DWAS deserved more than 1 Grammy tho. Kinda unfair. 

I'll be honest: I thought I'd never would see again this level of excellence becoming from her. It's like everything's she's done but better and published and mature and perfect????? 

3 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Gi1c6UgXoAAFiA1?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Just incredible. :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5: Mother chewed, ate, threw up, and ate it again. 

Love that she looks like a victorian trad wife gone crazy. Great concept. 

6 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Gi1c6UgXoAAFiA1?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Just incredible. :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5: Mother chewed, ate, threw up, and ate it again. 

She looks  like a normal noble girl from victorian era but is actually a witch :WAP:

i do not believe she's not doing coke because what is this ****? who could come up with that? even god's jealous. he wished he could make Abracadabra

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

DWAS deserved more than 1 Grammy tho. Kinda unfair. 

It did what it needed to do though. Mayhem already a Grammy-winning album.

 

Abracadabra and Killah (Notorious Being) are coming for that SOTY/ROTY win next year.

 

ezgif-5-9f72060dec.thumb.gif.9ba13defb514d9c72145a74917f28a37.gif

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

She looks  like a normal noble girl from victorian era but is actually a witch :WAP:

Just said that. :ryan3:

need a 13 minutes mayhem medley performance at the VMAs for her vanguard award this year :WAP:

I still can't believe how much she recreated herself. Every era is in here and they work PERFECT together 

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

 

***** how the **** is this the same woman? We're really FAR from the shallow now

 

giving-receive.gif

the difference is she only wrote SL she didn't produce it. Bloodpop made those fart noises into a song (I love SL tho) 

I love the part when 2 Gagas and their minions have a dance battle.

Omg, it's just so cool :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Just said that. :ryan3:

I just noticed :fan: the way she has a crisp and CLEAR concept for this album :flame:

I can't bring myself to press play I'm so ******* nervous :WAP:

She was sat at that Grammys table oblivious to reactions and pretending she didn't release VOTY. 

 

JgS71Kc.gif 

Guys I dug through my post history to see when the DWAS and Disease MVs hit 1 million views. From what I can see, DWAS hit 1 million in under 5 hours. Abracadabra hit 1 million in under 3/when the counter still says 2 hours ago. Disease was at 842k in 4 hours. 

:duca:

:duca:

:duca::duca::duca:

:duca:

Edited by Aston Martin

i'm scared on how hard she's about to serve on the next music videos :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I can't bring myself to press play I'm so ******* nervous :WAP:

Smash that button and let all your worries melt away forever, it's 2010 again sister

Song is Fucking addictive wtf

 

Abracadabra

Amor ooh na na

Abrac ca da bra

Morta ohh Gaga

 

FAWEwurX0AEIMIE.jpg

2 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I can't bring myself to press play I'm so ******* nervous :WAP:

Do it sis and come back in 2 hours when you're done recovering from it to share your opinion with us :WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.