Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The Mayhem character showing up in both videos and her doing the same dancing for each one. I love details like this. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

No wonder this album is called MAYHEM because these 3 singles have nothing in common except excellence 

19 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

:khalyan:

 

I could, but I don't want to ruin anyone's fun. I'll save it for later. 

If I see you start bringing the ambience of our base down, istg I'll kidnap you, tie you in a chair, blindfold you and force you to sniff poppers while listening to Abracadabra while I'm sitting on your D. 

You better not! This is a warning ⚠️ 

:khalyan:

DWAS - 10/10 song and mv

Diesease - 10/10 song, 11/10 mv

Abracadabra - 11/10 song and mv

 

The Fame Monster, Born This Way and ARTPOP are shaking and we've only heard 3 songs :WAP:

 

 

 

 

Anyway I just can't stop listening to Abracadabra 🥹

It sounds so good and gets better and better each time I play it.

 

I also sniff poppers while listening to it, and I have to say, it feels like I'm in hell making love with Satan. 

 

:WAP:

Not only do I love how great everything is, but you can tell she's super confident and happy with her output too. That makes me even happier tbh :heart:

Did the 2 girlies from our hit gif reaction to Disease post their Abragodabra reaction yet?

Okay upon first listen I think I still like Disease as a song a bit more overall but it's still a fantastic bop and has the better chorus and the video feels like classic Gaga :DWAS:

MAYHEM with three 10/10 songs so far omg it's about to be AOTY

The whole song is fantastic but 1:35 - 3:20 is pop perfection. It cannot get better than that I can't I can't

the bridge is insane. how is she going to mix opera-style vocals, a techno bass and 90s house piano riffs and make them sound amazing sound together 

8 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

If I see you start bringing the ambience of our base down, istg I'll kidnap you, tie you in a chair, blindfold you and force you to sniff poppers while listening to Abracadabra while I'm sitting on your D. 

You better not! This is a warning ⚠️ 

:khalyan:

Mama, what is this...:suburban:

13 minutes ago, Sannie said:

The Mayhem character showing up in both videos and her doing the same dancing for each one. I love details like this. 

I'm starting to wonder if the through line of the music videos and other visuals of the era, if there are any more coming, is that character - representative of the darkness she's been talking about and of the music throughout her career associated with it - killing every other aspect of herself :matty:

18 minutes ago, Edu said:

it feels like a mix of her intel ad and this

 

And the makeup 

spacer.png

"This was a terrible pick for a single" "She's gonna flop" "I don't like this sound"

 

Y'all are so full of ****, this is why I NEVER listen to the discourse on here :skull: this literally had SO many likes on Twitter, views on YouTube, and I've seen literally NOTHING but praise on all socials… and one of her best videos and choreo ever.

 

Mayhem is going to be a MASTERPIECE 

8 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

DWAS - 10/10 song and mv

Diesease - 10/10 song, 11/10 mv

Abracadabra - 11/10 song and mv

 

The Fame Monster, Born This Way and ARTPOP are shaking and we've only heard 3 songs :WAP:

 

 

 

 

BTW's and TFM's crowns slip a bit :WAP:

CHOOSE THE ROAD ON THR WEST SIDE
AS THE DUST FIES, WATCH IT BURN
DONT WASTE TIME ON A FEELING
USE YOUR PASSION, NO RETURN

:penguin:

 

I GASPED at the Alejandro-ish visuals and full-blown choreography routine :jonny: The mother is back! 

I think I prefer Disease more as a song, but Abracadabra is excellent and catchy as hell, too.

 

And wow, did Gaga look great on stage!

The choreo is so ******* GOOD, everything flows perfectly, love the mechanical moves of the dark Gar

 

also the braided her look might be the best she's ever looked, I'm obsessed

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.