Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Guys forget the grammys

 

were so ******* backkkkkk omg :WAP:

 

FEEL THE BEAT UNDER YOUR FEAT, THE FLOOR'S ON FIRE

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

It's better than Disease did. DWAS did 5.5 million in its first 24 hours, but the longevity is what's given it such strong views. So I'm hoping it has good longevity above anything else, but I'd be happy if it pulled DWAS numbers in its 1st 24 hours. 

Thank you for the reminder! This will probably do about the same I'm thinking as DWAS! 
 

Either way I just hope it has some legs 

it's ok that she lost soty, abracadabra is winning it next year :gaygacat5:

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I just waited until late and then I fell asleep anyway :rip:

 

is the song avaliable? I just woke up :deadbanana2:

I hope you'll like the song and MV. We won Best Duo but lost SOTY and it's okay. 

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Anyone has Abracadabra full lyrics? Please share with me :gaycat6:

Just put on the closed captions on Youtube. They're 100% accurate.

Oooomg I haven't listened yet just woke up, the ACCLAIM whewwwwwww :WAP:

TOLD Y'ALL. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So, about the potential Siouxsie and the Banshees' sample... anyone hear anything?

Abracadabra Amor Oo Nana

Abrac Ca Da Bra

Morta Oo Gaga

 

Morta means death in Latin, and is apparently also a goddess of death.

 

Pretty obvious that the Lady In Red is meant to be some kind of personification of death, telling Gaga and the dancers to dance or die.

Edited by Album Leak

Again, Abracadabra will be even better if you sniff poppers while listening to it! 

 

:WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP:

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I hope you'll like the song and MV. We won Best Duo but lost SOTY and it's okay. 

Sadly expected, at least we won something... We will never win a GF category ugh.:monkey:

 

Now let me go check this Abracadabra 

14 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Is 487K views in the first hour good? I was hoping it was closer to a million :sad:

 

Doesnt change my perspective of the song. I am absolutely slayed. What a perfect song. It's so Gaga!! All the reasons why I love her put into a song. I knew I was gonna like this one a lot!

The views almost always get stuck after an hour or so because of bottleneck. Wait for the video count to update again in 2-3 hours. That's when we'll know how it's doing.

 

2 minutes ago, Manchs said:

So, about the potential Siouxsie and the Banshees' sample... anyone hear anything?

I totally forgot about it. Yeah, where is it? :dies: 

Oooomg I haven't listened yet just woke up, the ACCLAIM whewwwwwww :WAP:

10 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

It's better than Disease did. DWAS did 5.5 million in its first 24 hours, but the longevity is what's given it such strong views. So I'm hoping it has good longevity above anything else, but I'd be happy if it pulled DWAS numbers in its 1st 24 hours. 

Abracadabra is doing very well as it's looking to reach the 1M views milestone as fast as Sabrina Carpenter's Taste and faster than Billie's BOAF video. 

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

Sadly expected, at least we won something... We will never win a GF category ugh.:monkey:

 

Now let me go check this Abracadabra 

Here's my prophecy

User @opbranden will be gagged, too stunned to speak and tear up a bit. 

POP MUSIC WILL NEVER BE LOW BROW

Where is the twitter hacker ??? This has nothing to do with Judas or Aura ????

That throbbing bass in the back is making me SHIFT metaphysically. Like woah, how can she do that? 

WHAT IS THIS MESSY 90s EURODANCE BOP

 

OMG THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING 

1 hour ago, Giorgoc said:

I remember something  said a while ago... how her overall movements have felt off compared to her peak, she doesn't have that same aura etc. I wholeheartedly agreed with that when I read it but NOW??? Her movements, her facial expressions, EVERYTHING about her in this video screams peak Gaga.

 

Y'all don't get how much I love this and I thought I couldn't love anything more than Disease.

Richy was the problem ALL along

because she stopped dancing at the end of the video, did that mean death?

 

tumblr_inline_nnasr96LAJ1rxjdb3_500.gif

The oooohs from aura omg she really is a genious, this is amazing, is artpop with crhromatics with house music with Gaga's gibberish is just her perfect eras resume 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.