Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

I don't get why Disease MV views are so low, her lowest viewed in her career. I hope the GP can get behind her next solo single 

Gurl what ?! I'm actually surprised the views are so high. Youtube is a dead platform for musical artists. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, TedLasso said:

Rewatched the disease breakdown video and am I tripping or do I just not hear the guitars in the chorus at all. 

That video single handily made me discover like 10 different adlibs, instruments, and vocal performances that I didn't know existed before, and now everytime I hear the song they're all i hear (and it's amazing)

 

this was the definition of 5 dollars and a dream. i wish she still had this hunger 

8 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Gurl what ?! I'm actually surprised the views are so high. Youtube is a dead platform for musical artists. 

Even Stupid Love is at 170M. I feel like Disease was a test to see how dark and weird Gaga would be received compared to the lighter and softer DWAS

DWAS is kinda the "Uptown Funk" of her discography (massive ubiquitous song intentionally made for the masses)

 

I just know A-YO is seething

 

:shake:

We were robbed a Gaga + Ari pic at the globes or at the Oscars. Never forget that

2 minutes ago, viego said:

We were robbed a Gaga + Ari pic at the globes or at the Oscars. Never forget that

add to the things we can blame todd phillips for 

 

:suburban:

Honestly don't even know how to rank Gar's #1 singles in the US, they're all excellent :jonny2:

 

Spoiler

1. Just Dance 
2. Poker Face 

3. Shallow 

4. Die With A Smile 

5. Rain On Me 

6. Born This Way 

 

Picking between JD & PF for #1 was so hard… I will never get tired of listening to JD & I slightly prefer it to PF (I think) but PF is like the perfect pop song. Idk. :gaycat7:

 

36 minutes ago, Denim said:

I still kinda feel there will be a second BrunoGaga collab that'll be for his album, but it'll be an upbeat song, maybe something like Uptown Funk or 24K Magic, and it'll come out late spring. Bookmark me!

Here for it tbh 1657895043_santa-sneaking-smiley-emotico

In terms of how often I'll probably listen and go back to them:

 

1. Poker Face

2. Just Dance

3. Die With A Smile

4. Rain On Me

5. Born This Way

6. Shallow

 

Ranking the artistry, risk-taking, and overall career impact:

 

1. Shallow

2. Just Dance

3. Poker Face

4. Born This Way

5. Die With A Smile

6. Rain On Me

On 1/4/2025 at 9:06 PM, Edonis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Nose better announce this album next week. I just told some of my friends during dinner to keep an eye on Gar's Instagram page on Monday because she's likely going to announce her new album then. I can't be had as a fool, not this early in the year! :rogue:

 

Spoiler

The Joker is MEEEEEEE3dgifmaker78518.gif

 

  • ATRL Moderator
38 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Gurl what ?! I'm actually surprised the views are so high. Youtube is a dead platform for musical artists. 

i think artists like gaga will still gain traction bc her visual history on youtube. but obvs not the same numbers like back in its heyday. 

  • ATRL Moderator

she should have nine #1 hit singles but thats a convo for another day. 

Any updates on Paparazzi going viral on Tiktok with Squid Game edits? 

43 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Gurl what ?! I'm actually surprised the views are so high. Youtube is a dead platform for musical artists. 

Umm 21m is not that high and YouTube is clearly not THAT dead when DWAS easily surpassed 500m :toofunny3: 

Just now, Hot Volcano said:

Umm 21m is not that high and YouTube is clearly not THAT dead when DWAS easily surpassed 500m :toofunny3: 

I don't disagree with your point, but DWAS really isn't a good metric since that's one of those decade-defining behemoths of a smash. 

 

Compare it to Yes, And? for example, which hasn't hit 100 million views yet despite being a hit last year :cm:

i just have a gut feeling the album is postponed atp

 

spacer.png

 

we would've got something by now, please give us a sign

 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I don't disagree with your point, but DWAS really isn't a good metric since that's one of those decade-defining behemoths of a smash. 

 

Compare it to Yes, And? for example, which hasn't hit 100 million views yet despite being a hit last year :cm:

Not saying the views are not solid considering the song flopped, but they are definitely not 'high' by any means especially for Gaga standards. Hold my Hand also flopped and yet it had great views for a video in 2022. 

 

 

Edited by Hot Volcano

1. Poker Face

2. Shallow

3. Born This Way

4. Die With a Smile

5. Just Dance

6. Rain On Me

When Zombified becomes her 7th #1 and Abracadabra her 8th :gaycat1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.