Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I need 2025 to humble  the OGHs. Hard. They've been talking way too much **** and taking things way too far these days. 

 

With DWAS going #1, 2025 is already off to a great start. 

 

SOFT_BALLET__12BODY_TO_BODYinterview.thumb.gif.addb2e6c3e963b4d767d17f8e71011f4.gif

Edited by Edonis

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Well where is she?...:coffee2:

Reworking LG7 last minute to fill it with HAC ballads :eli:

It's too late for her to post now, she'll do it tomorrow :bird:

1 hour ago, Bad News said:

ahh, it just feels RIGHT!

 

 

giphy.gif

Imagine telling that to this girl:

 

 

:allears:

I do think she'll say something about the album when she posts about the #1 though :chick1: she wouldn't do us like that :santa:

i do believe the announcement is coming tomorrow at our usual time 

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I do think she'll say something about the album when she posts about the #1 though :chick1: she wouldn't do us like that :santa:

I'm hoping for that too...otherwise I might consider hopping aboard the meltdown train

Inb4 she just shares the top 10 to her insta stories 

The way the news hit while I was in the middle of listening to the song, phew 

Oh Gigantamax Blastoise!

8 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Reworking LG7 last minute to fill it with HAC ballads :eli:

Maybe she's waiting for another pandemic or viral strain before she announces :suburban:

Perhaps she'll acknowledge it during the announcement without making a separate post. It could be "including the #1 hit Die With A Smile"

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Perhaps she'll acknowledge it during the announcement without making a separate post. It could be "including the #1 hit Die With A Smile"

that would be so smart actually :jonny: so it won't happen naturally

I remember people saying that Shallow was her last chance at getting a #1, and look at her now :gaycat1:

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

that would be so smart actually :jonny: so it won't happen naturally

Exactly 

If she instead goes on a tangent about how the success of this song inspired her to re-work the album because all she wants is to make the public smile 

We-

Idk I don't think she's announcing LG7 this week, I'm just not getting that vibe, hopefully I'm wrong 

 

:clack:

4 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

I remember people saying that Shallow was her last chance at getting a #1, and look at her now :gaycat1:

:gaycat1:

I finally overstreamed Disease last night, so in my darkest hour I turned to Harlequin

 

Please release something before I end up in an even darker place (Love 4 Sale)

 

:clack:

2 minutes ago, Paparazzaid said:

 

 

:deadbanana:

 

Sksksksksks not my edit getting picked up by Twitter, all the lurkers in this thread :bibliahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.