Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

According to my ear after the latest dozens of repeated listens, it's neither -fied or BRIDE.

 

It sounds more like Zombie Guy, Zombiekind or something like that. 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

That being Stupid Love's 5 year anniversary :suburban:

on second thought Feb 21, 2025 is much better.

 

:ghostface:

Chart Data coins an interesting title to the record :gaycat1:

 

 

3 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

According to my ear after the latest dozens of repeated listens, it's neither -fied or BRIDE.

 

It sounds more like Zombie Guy, Zombiekind or something like that. 

 

Girl not zombiekind

 

:suburban:

 

Let's leave everything kind-related to 2020 shall we

 

:khalyan2:

11 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

If Gaga got a DWAS-sized solo song, OGHs would call it a fluke. If she got two, they'd call it payola. Them and their opinions are not worth considering because their perspective depends on seeing Gaga as a flop even when she objectively isn't. And most of them can't get their own fave's work into the top 70, and so many of them have to hide behind other artists to drag Gaga because their actual faves fell off long ago. 

 

Which reminds me, by getting her 6th #1, Gaga now has more #1s than an artist that many OGHs actually stan (no shade to the actual artist of course, she's a legend). I just know they're fuming about that too :sistrens:

You are always right. 
Every day I religiously like everything you post like it is my job 

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Girl not zombiekind

 

:suburban:

 

Let's leave everything kind-related to 2020 shall we

 

:khalyan2:

I swear I was thinking about zombiekind like mankind, not kindness spunk :dies:

25 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

And how do you know this for sure?

 

:clack:

 

9 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

According to my ear after the latest dozens of repeated listens, it's neither -fied or BRIDE.

 

It sounds more like Zombie Guy, Zombiekind or something like that. 

 

She's definitely saying "I'm YOUR…"

if Zombiefied was the next word, that would not grammatically correct. It would have to be "I've BEEN…" but you can clearly tell she's saying YOUR. It might not be zombie BRIDE like they said ^ but it's is "I'm your zombie *something*."

Edited by perfectillusion204

8 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

According to my ear after the latest dozens of repeated listens, it's neither -fied or BRIDE.

 

It sounds more like Zombie Guy, Zombiekind or something like that. 

 

That's also what I hear lol. Or "zombie guide"

4 hours ago, Before the Dawn said:

DWAS chart run so far

 

US: 3-6-6-4-5-5-6-5-4-4-2-2-2-2-7-9-6-6-17-1

 

Netherlands: 26-7-4-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

 

Portugal: 19-12-9-4-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

 

New Zealand: 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-2-3-3-6-4-2-2-18-2

 

Norway: 12-3-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2-4-4-5-6-12-24-21-18-37-2

 

Switzerland: 16-6-12-3-3-2-4-2-1-1-1-1-1-2-4-9-7-6-25-2

 

Belgium (F): 28-15-14-9-8-6-3-1-3-2-2-3-1-4-3-3-2-2-4-2

 

UK: 7-7-7-6-5-4-4-3-2-3-*ACR*-17-14-14-18-23-43-37-32-64-8

 

Australia: 10-5-6-3-2-2-3-4-4-4-4-5-5-5-6-5-4-4-16-3

 

Germany: 52-37-43-34-28-13-11-10-11-10-13-7-9-12-16-26-26-26-57-5

 

France: 37-35-35-27-28-18-16-14-16-14-17-10-11-18-15-16-15-8

 

+others

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Austria: 45-34-28-20-9-5-8-7-7-6-4-2-4-9-16-24-23-36

 

Ireland: 13-6-12-4-5-3-3-5-4-5-4-4-3-3-6-7-42-33-66-24

 

Canada: 9-10-10-8-7-4-6-4-4-6-5-4-3-3-6-4-4-5-17

 

Sweden: 30-8-13-11-9-7-4-7-10-9-10-10-9-9-15-33-22-26-47-4

 

Denmark: 35-10-14-10-11-11-6-5-8-4-6-4-4-12-30

There's also a lot of countries where it smashed (Brazil, Indonesia, Philippines) that don't have 100% official charts afaik

DWAS hitting number one in those countries that hasn't yet in the album release. 

Promise I'll be Zombiekind

But I won't stop until that Zombieboy is mine

Baby, you'll be famous, chase you down until you Zombiebride me
Zombie-zombiefied

47 minutes ago, Artur said:

The thing is, she needs GP support for a hit. I still think we are a really big fanbase WW, but it's clear monsters are not enough in order for her get a real smash. She must focus on something average people will also enjoy and play while working, at weddings, at celebrations and funerals. It doesn't even have to be a ballad. Just something really well crafted and easy to listen to. Which does not mean it needs to be basic or simple, by the way.

 

I have a feeling she cooked something really good for LG7 after DWAS smashery. We will see.

 

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

 

And yes, releasing Stupid Noise as a lead single was clearly a test for our patience. Real monsters only!

She could do Love Me Right type of songs. LMR actually could smash if she releases it as a single. It is relatable. 

Just listened to Zombified snippet like 20 times in a row. I think she's either saying 


"I could be inside, I've been Zombified" 

 

or

 

"I could be alive, I've been Zombified" 

25 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

You are always right. 
Every day I religiously like everything you post like it is my job 

Thank you :heart::hug:

What was Gaga's peak position on monthly Spotify listeners do any of us remember?

 

it looks like she may pass The Weeknd and Ariana and become #2 in the coming days,

 

At the very least she definitely is gonna pass Ari and be #3, is this new for her?

 

Spoiler

If she releases on Friday or even next Friday #2 will verrrrry likely happen but.. We will see if we get that far 

 

Just now, Denim said:

What was Gaga's peak position on monthly Spotify listeners do any of us remember?

 

it looks like she may pass The Weeknd and Ariana and become #2 in the coming days,

 

At the very least she definitely is gonna pass Ari and be #3, is this new for her?

No she peaked at #3 behind Bruno & Abel right before Wicked release & Christmas 

Late but all the drama was worth it :chick3:

 

All the endless streams, all the additional versions, all the hoping and number trackings…

 

I am so elated for DWAS - her  6th #1 💗

 

It's just so correct.

 

spacer.png

Just now, frankvert said:

No she peaked at #3 behind Bruno & Abel right before Wicked release & Christmas 

Oop! Okay. So today's update:

 

#2 Ariana - 118m (-866k)

#3 The Weeknd - 116.8m (+78k)

#4 Lady Gaga - 115.4m (+178k) [new peak in listeners]
 

a new single would easily get her to #2, but she may get there without it. Although The Weeknd is releasing new music soon too…

Do any of you ever watch those chart videos where they play the #1 song of every week in chronological order?

 

it's going to be so much fun years from now seeing how Gaga continuously rises back to the top every few years

29 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

 

She's definitely saying "I'm YOUR…"

if Zombiefied was the next word, that would not grammatically correct. It would have to be "I've BEEN…" but you can clearly tell she's saying YOUR. It might not be zombie BRIDE like they said ^ but it's is "I'm your zombie *something*."

I hear "I've been Zombi...." 

 

:suburban:

57 minutes ago, Devin said:

Feb 28, 2025 sounds like a perfect day to drop.

do we really want her to be blocked by Lisa's album everywhere and potentially in the US too?

 

spacer.png

 

She should really post something about LG7 today capitalizing the hype for DWAS going number one. 

1 minute ago, kwek_kwek said:

She should really post something about LG7 today capitalizing the hype for DWAS going number one. 

True, but this is what the Haus will ACTUALLY be doing for the rest of the month:

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.