Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

ARUTW deserves DWAS success. I know we've had this discussion before, but they could've definetly milked ASIB a little bit more...

Shallow
Always remember us this way
I'll never love again
Is that alright

All scream classic. And I know the album is for the movie, and I understand the whole context behind the creation of it, but they did dirty to the pop songs on the album.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Wait, what if it is:

 

Now I can't see straight

and my hands are tied

I could be your bride 

I've been Zombified 

 

 

:gaycat1:

 

That way I can see it being called Zombie Bride

New peak at global streams this week (the most relevant stat in today's music market imo):

1. Week 20: 130.1M

2. Week 19: 126.4M

3. Week 11: 126M

4. Week 18: 125.6M

5. Week 17 & Week 10: 120.6M

The top 2 are the recent ones, yeah, DWAS is not going to slow down for foreseeable future.

:ryan3:

Edited by GipJo

All I know is that Zombiesomething sounds like SOTY, I need it this Friday 

 

:rogue:

When the song doesn't even mention the word "zombie" in it and we all heard it wrong

 

:suburban:

Did anyone post the original DWAS MV production design? So glad they chose this instead of that, the original black and white looks classic but bit dated, but the final one is classic and nostalgic yet modern:gaycat1:

11 minutes ago, GipJo said:

New peak at global streams this week (the most relevant stat in today's music market imo):

1. Week 20: 130.1M

2. Week 19: 126.4M

3. Week 11: 126M

4. Week 18: 125.6M

5. Week 17 & Week 10: 120.6M

The top 2 are the recent ones, yeah, DWAS is not going to slow down for foreseeable future.

:ryan3:

And it will get a new peak in the album release. 

Wait I just relistened and it sounds like:

 

"I could be your bride, I'm your zombie bride"

 

Zombie Bride also is giving Corpse Bride which Tim Burton happened to direct :chick2:

 

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

When the song doesn't even mention the word "zombie" in it and we all heard it wrong

 

:suburban:

Well...
spacer.png
:ryan3:

Just now, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Well...
spacer.png
:ryan3:

A love song dedicated to Bobby confirmed

:ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Wait I just relistened and it sounds like:

 

"I could be your bride, I'm your zombie bride"

 

Zombie Bride also is giving Corpse Bride which Tim Burton happened to direct :chick2:

 

spacer.png

Rhyming "bride" with "bride"? I don't think so 

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Well...
spacer.png
:ryan3:

I've been Bobbyfied 

 

:suburban:

 

(Meaning she doesn't want to work anymore)

So excited for more Gaga news. Has she really been quiet all day? :dies:

19 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

When the song doesn't even mention the word "zombie" in it and we all heard it wrong

 

:suburban:

A "music gaga" when the actual lyric was "music not the (bling)" tea

Just now, LostInStereo100 said:

So excited for more Gaga news. Has she really been quiet all day? :dies:

Not only all day, but also for the past month 

 

:suburban:

23 minutes ago, GipJo said:

New peak at global streams this week (the most relevant stat in today's music market imo):

1. Week 20: 130.1M

2. Week 19: 126.4M

3. Week 11: 126M

4. Week 18: 125.6M

5. Week 17 & Week 10: 120.6M

The top 2 are the recent ones, yeah, DWAS is not going to slow down for foreseeable future.

:ryan3:

Holy :eek: 

 

Where these numbers come from? This immortal hit is everywhere 

13 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Where's Lady Gaga? I miss her. :chick3:

:sosad:Same!

Ok but remember when Gar said that she would sometimes not reply to Ariana's messages on purpose? And how Charli said that Gaga didn't give her any feedback on the 911 remix? Maybe that's just the way Gaga is, she loves to ghost people, she loves to ghost us

 

:clack:

Streaming the SOTY-nominated, H100 #1, biggest song of the decade today hits different.

 

tumblr_nn9d0osjpt1tfqlfqo1_250.gifv

4 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Ok but remember when Gar said that she would sometimes not reply to Ariana's messages on purpose? And how Charli said that Gaga didn't give her any feedback on the 911 remix? Maybe that's just the way Gaga is, she loves to ghost people, she loves to ghost us

 

:clack:

she always thinks she's some 60 year old hag even back then when she only was 25

 

its only gonna get worse now that she's nearing 40

 

:clack:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.