Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, Colmillo said:

When the album is called Die With A Smile and Bruno is on the cover too

 

:suburban:

so this?

 

Lady_Gaga_and_Bruno_Mars_-_Die_with_a_Sm

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Burqa said:

if anything good luck babe proved last year that a good performance can sell the song. but disease is not very gp friendly in 2025 either way i guess 

Maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't it already doing great on streaming before any performances? I remember tracking its first days on Spotify and it was growing a lot day by day,

 

 

1 hour ago, selfieclownt said:

I don't know what it's actual radio stats are but I heard it a lot on pop stations over the holidays driving with my family and that was the first they heard of it so I think this could be the case

 

53 minutes ago, robattack332 said:

I think it's mostly a mix of having a massive smash eclipsing everything & the saturation of music with Harlequin. I saw a lot of people who thought Disease was for Joker, so I'm sure people just weren't paying attention like they normally would. 

It makes me a bit worried about the album's commercial success, sometimes it feels like the average person just won't go check "new Gaga music" anymore, since she's been so long in the game. Unless it is something really well promoted, of course. But yeah, maybe it was just the DWAS + JFAD combo that hurt D's performance. 

  • Popular Post

italian michael jackson has the girls seething

 

lOvmsKE.png

32 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Rewatched the disease breakdown video and am I tripping or do I just not hear the guitars in the chorus at all. 

Streaming services compress songs, so you might not hear all the details in the production. On the physical CD it will be more clear 

no other ***** could serve this in 1 year :deadbanana:

 

album collab with underground hyperpop artists and a 90 year old jazz legend :deadbanana2:

 

Lady_Gaga_-_Dawn_of_Chromatica.png   Love_for_Sale_(2021_album_cover).png

Did we discuss the radio update today? I just saw it…

 

disease +0.60, had one of the biggest update overall, now this is mostly due to it recovering from the freeze/new years countdowns, BUT, it's one of the strongest rebounds and has a positive bullet

 

if it were seriously dying on radio then it would plateau and not rebound like this. 
 

although, with another single around the corner (um. Im. Maybe. Idk… Lol. We hope!), it's sorta in an awkward spot

 

BUT……… this is great news. Gaga's relationship with radio hasn't been this good since Pre-Judas (she kinda never recovered, till now!). Disease is performing wonderfully on radio all things considered.

 

if single #2 does in fact have a feature like The Weeknd, or is a bit more pop radio friendly like what we heard from zombiefied snippet, I see single #3 (ha) doing quite well on pop radio and HAC

Just now, Solar said:

Did Disease re-enter?

 

 

I believe we got confirmation that it did but we don't know what position yet. #Smash

 

itll probably stick around next week too, although there are two albums that are doing quite well this week (lil baby and bad bunny) so it mayyyyy just miss it 

2 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

That "Gaga joins Janet and Michael as the only artist to get multiple #1s in 3 different decades" chart fact really has the OGHs fuming :rip: we should really parade that one around methinks :sistrens:  

the seething tonight has been delicious 

 

Aston Martin

"Highlighting her hitmaking longevity, Gaga joins select company in having earned multiple Hot 100 No. 1s in three distinct decades, as she adds her second leader of 2020s, following two each in the '10s and '00s. Previously, only Janet Jackson ('00s, 1990s, '80s) and Michael Jackson ('90s, '80s, '70s) achieved the feat."
 

 

Straight from billboards article. So satisfying.

Also we were so focused on DWAS going #1 (but obviously that's a big deal so it's understandable) that we missed that Poker Face has a new peak on the Billboard Global 200 chart. At 166. A song that was released in 2008 and peaked in 2009 is charted yet again in 2025. An immortal smash :clap3: 

 

https://www.billboard.com/artist/lady-gaga/chart-history/glo/

I'm still sad we didn't get a Disease remix EP (no the live versions don't count). I hope we still get some this era

1 minute ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I'm still sad we didn't get a Disease remix EP (no the live versions don't count). I hope we still get some this era

YESSSSS this 100000x.

 

im so happy you said this. We don't talk about her remixes enough, they are consistently so good and give her songs a second wind imo. 
 

disease could have some fun mixes I could see it. 

Gar not even acknowledging DWAS going #1 today, there's no way we're getting that album announcement tmrw chi 

 

spacer.png

"I'm so happy Die with a Smile hit Number 1. Here's a gift to hold you over until LG7. Disease ft. Bruno Mars (The STD Remix)! I love you my Little Monsters! 🖤"

When LG7 is titled Solo and goes #1 on the BB200 

 

fight-me-bat.gif

1 minute ago, Solar said:

hitmaking longevity sounds soooo soothing omg
:ohwow:

deserves its own thread tbh

:ohwow:

Ok I'm excited at the prospect of DWAS becoming a multi-week #1

 

:santa:

2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Gar not even acknowledging DWAS going #1 today, there's no way we're getting that album announcement tmrw chi 

 

spacer.png

She did acknowledged the song getting 1B streams on Spotify, though. Maybe she will just take her usual 7-8 days late to celebrate today's achievement. 

 

spacer.png

I still kinda feel there will be a second BrunoGaga collab that'll be for his album, but it'll be an upbeat song, maybe something like Uptown Funk or 24K Magic, and it'll come out late spring. Bookmark me!

3 minutes ago, Valgorie said:

Ok I'm excited at the prospect of DWAS becoming a multi-week #1

 

:santa:

It'll probably be #1 till Super Bowl and then maybe again after tbh

I'm kinda prepared to put disease #1 on the lead single ranking… but I won't post it because I know we all have ranking fatigue from this weekend 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.