Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

53 minutes ago, Artur said:

I feel like most people don't even know she released a new song after DWAS.

I don't know what it's actual radio stats are but I heard it a lot on pop stations over the holidays driving with my family and that was the first they heard of it so I think this could be the case

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

It's crazy she went 8 years without a number 1 between BTW and Shallow, when she was still early in her career. Her career has an unusual trajectory compared to other big icons who stayed more consistent in their first decade or two. She is more like Cher than Madonna 

13 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Idc, have you used the new method to stream the song? I call it "The Mad Twink Xxxperience" invented by me.

You sniff poppers while enjoying the song. You can also indulge yourself or if you want the numbers come out bigger and greater, you can invite some friends over to your house and do this method. It'll give you a total brand new feeling when streaming it. Try it!

:gaycat4:

 

 


it's time to put the poppers down :deadbanana2:

 

 

 

OT: Maybe she really will announce something tomorrow since it's the 7th. I'm just grasping for any hope at the moment and it needs to be true! :chick3:

4 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

 

Her multi-week reign begins just in time for a GRAMMYs boost as it weakens 

 

:santa:

6 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

 

It's looking great that it will stay at #1 for many weeks, but what does this mean for the next single/the album :dancehall:

Seeing DWAS updated to #1 on her wikipedia discog page is so satisfying

 

:jonnycat:

 

LG7 already being an album with a #1 hit without existing

 

:jonnycat:

she'll keep the record of only female artist with multiple #1s across different decades this century until 2030 when taylor releases unless rihanna comes back from hiatus :duca: 

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Nnnn. Genuinely curious to know why do you think so.

 

I still don't get it. It's a great song. Has an awesome video. Amazing instrumental too. It really deserved to be at least a medium sized hit. 

 

It also had decent playlisting, although I guess what makes a hit and gives more exposure nowadays is auto play.

I think it's mostly a mix of having a massive smash eclipsing everything & the saturation of music with Harlequin. I saw a lot of people who thought Disease was for Joker, so I'm sure people just weren't paying attention like they normally would. 

 

Just a reminder that there were only 16 non Christmas number 1s last year. If it was so easy to get a number 1 with a collab then Beyoncé would've gotten it with Miley or Post, Weekend with Playboy Carti, SZA with Kendrick and vice versa, etc. Even if you look at the hit power of Bruno, of his 8 past singles released since Gaga released Shallow, only 1 has went number 1 (LTDO). 
 

Obviously Bruno is a great collaborator, but the OGHs will continue to downplay what an incredible achievement it is to have an organic non-front loaded hit each 15+ years into their career :clap3: 

1 minute ago, Burqa said:

she'll keep the record of only female artist with multiple #1s across different decades this century until 2030 when taylor releases unless rihanna comes back from hiatus :duca: 

Maybe she'll get her "Believe" in the 2030s and extend it even further :eli: 

8 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

It's looking great that it will stay at #1 for many weeks, but what does this mean for the next single/the album :dancehall:

That means she'll get a #1 album and #1 single on LG7 release week - but with dwas, and the rest of the tracks will flop. :eli: 

I have to get this off my chest, Chromatica is such a mid project :chick1: There are some decent tracks, but as an album it's so boring and basic. I'm all for Gaga experimenting with her music but 13 tracks she didn't coproduce, many of which don't even have bridges or proper choruses. It would've been cool as a side project promoted as a BloodPop x Gaga album, because that's essentially what it is. But having that being your only main music project for half a decade is rough. And that's why I'm excited about LG7, even she's been very vocal about it being a return to her creative roots. 

Edited by TedLasso

why are we talking about the quick lil' promo single 'disease'? it was a song and video made for the fans and for the fans only. it's, in fact, the most successful promo single called 'disease' in the history of music so... 

Edited by Sannie

Yeah no f*ck what anyone thinks, I'm so past JFAD now as a stan.

 

Between her releasing the greatest promo single of all time, crack-ridden Godease, and opening the 17th year of her career with a #1 hit that puts her in the company of Michael Jackson, my buzz absolutely CANNOT be killed!

 

Go ahead and bring up that bomb of a box score! Bring up the reviews!! Bring up the razzies if she gets any!!! IDGAF!!!!!

 

SHE STILL WON! ALL LOSSES RECOVERED! GOD'S CHILD WILL NEVER FALL! TABS! BLASTOISE!

 

:ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

Between her releasing the greatest promo single of all time, poppers-ridden Godease, and opening the 17th year of her career with a #1 hit that puts her in the company of Michael Jackson, my buzz absolutely CANNOT be killed!

FixedT :ryan3:

Edited by David_Greengrass97

Rewatched the disease breakdown video and am I tripping or do I just not hear the guitars in the chorus at all. 

I'm glad Joker as a topic is gone and the focus right now from the public perspective is her music career. Hopefully the album is indeed coming next month.

1 hour ago, Denim said:

Disease music videos are horrrrrible tbh. Even the biggest songs of the year have like 150-200m views (a bar song, please please please, birds of a feather, taste)

WAIT GUYS LMAOOOO SORRY I MEANT TO SAY ITS VIEWS "AREN'T HORRIBLE" NOT ARE CJFNFND SINCERELY…

 

I should've looked twice, no more typing while I'm on the go… yikes!

 

you guys know im positive about disease's performance omg I'm embarrassed I would never say that about song of the millennium disease even if it were true

 

It doesn't really make sense in the context of message either, my point was smashes these days aren't pulling big views like they used to. If disease was released in 2016 it'd probably hit 100m soon. OOPS!

DISEASE SONG OF THE YEARS (2024 + 2025)

DISEASE SONG OF THE YEARS (2024 + 2025)

DISEASE SONG OF THE YEARS (2024 + 2025)

 

okay. I think I'm in the clear now.

 

okay but seriously it's not doing that bad the flop allegations have kinda lose their effect. Sure it's not a smash nor a hit but it's certainly not a flop, thank you!

 

I think it's longevity on streaming and radio are much better than a lot of us would've predicted back in October 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.