Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

43 minutes ago, Devin said:

Happy 12th birthday to this stellar album. What are y’all Top 5? 

 

My Top 5: 

- Love On Top

- Dance For You

- Schoolin’ Life

- I Care / I Was Here

- Party

 

 

1. I Care

2. Rather Die Young

3. I Miss You

2. Dance For You

3. Love On Top

4. 1+1

2. End Of Time

5. Run The World

4. Party

3. Countdown

4. Best Thing I Never Had (seethe)

5. Lay Up Under Me

 

An excellent Top 5 :clap3:

 

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Schoolin Life would’ve been a fun song to add to the setlist ugh:jonny5:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Happy 12th birthday to this stellar album. What are y’all Top 5? 

 

My Top 5: 

- Love On Top

- Dance For You

- Schoolin’ Life

- I Care / I Was Here

- Party

 

 

1. Love on Top

2. I Care

3. Dance for You

4. Countdown

5. Schoolin Life

HM: 1+1, Party

Schoolin Life 

Dance For You 

Love on Top

I Care 

I Miss You 

I've been absolutely MIA on here, but I've just returned from Europe after seeing Bey in Barcelona & Marseille. Here is my debrief!

 

We had Club Renaissance tickets in Barcelona, which was definitely the highlight - if you are in a financial position where you can upgrade your tickets, DO IT! My only regret is that we were on her left side of the catwalk, and for some reason she was looking over more to the other side. We arrived at 11 am that morning, the security guard gave me a number of 249. We ended up being about 3x people back on the barricade and still had a very clear view. If I had to do club ren again I wouldn't rock up that early, because there was barely anyone behind us, there was so much room in there.  Yvette was just strolling around dancing with people and taking pics which was cute. Also for some reason, there were no toilets, water, or food outside the stadium and once you were granted early entry (before they let you into the stadium floor) they had 4 toilets and a one-person bar for drinks/food which I waited in for over an hour, before having to leave the line because they were letting us into the stadium :deadbanana2: Definitely don't be a rookie like me, and bring plenty of sealed water bottles, food, snacks etc!!! When they did let us into the stadium it was so well-controlled,  nothing like I had ever seen at a Bey concert before. We all walked in calmly in 2s and nobody ran, I honestly couldn't believe it. Nobody was being nasty in the crowd either, we had left our spot for toilet breaks, etc and people were helping us save our position. The vibe of the Barcelona show was INCREDIBLE, the crowd was so hyped and she looked like she was having the best time :heart: 

 

The next show was Marseille, we are idiots and thought we had golden circle but turns out we had seated spots, I think gold reserve? We almost ended up waiting all day for a good spot with golden circle, thankgod we checked the tickets one more time the night before :dies: We were still very close to the stadium floor though. It rained heavily, so she was late to come out. However it was definitely cool being able to sit back and really take in the full production from the seated spots (nobody was seated anyway, everyone was dancing in the aisles). The only issue is that you are surrounded by some SUPER casual fans - e.g. this woman and her hubby in the row in front of us. He was clearly a homophobe and actually pushed one person vogueing during HEATED at one point, it was super disgusting. Saying that he was "getting too close to his wife". Like, he obviously didn't listen to Renaissance at all:rip:  Other than that it was an incredible show also,  but Barcelona definitely took the cake for best vibes. 

 

No regrets about traveling so far to go see her, and I absolutely can't wait until she comes to Aus so I can do it all again :duca:  

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by BeyBronts

I'm That Girl - 1

Cozy - 8

Alien Superstar - 9

Cuff It - 10

Energy - 9

Break My Soul - 9

Church Girl - 7

Plastic Off The Sofa - 10

Virgo's Groove - 11

Move - 7

Heated - 8

Thique - 7

All Up In Your Mind - 1

America Has A Problem - 10

Pure/Honey - 10

Summer Renaissance - 8

1. I Miss You

2. Love On Top

3. I Care

4. 1+1

5. Countdown

HM: RTW, RDY

Dance For You is a career top5

 

Love On Top

Party

Rather Die Young

Lay Up Under Me 

 

A classic! 

 

10 hours ago, Devin said:

Happy 12th birthday to this stellar album. What are y’all Top 5? 

 

My Top 5: 

- Love On Top

- Dance For You

- Schoolin’ Life

- I Care / I Was Here

- Party

 

 

This is very hard since 4 is my favourite album from her.

 

1. End Of Time

2. Start Over

3. Run The World 

4. Rather Die Young 

5. Countdown

 

6. Love On Top

7. 1+1

8. Party

 

Edited by Sabandija

Top5 on 4:

 

Dance For You

I Care

Rather Die Young

Love On Top

Party 

Time for bey to bust a move…cuz when these rankings start we know we reached another boredom peak in the Hivedom

1 hour ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Time for bey to bust a move…cuz when these rankings start we know we reached another boredom peak in the Hivedom

Theres only so many times you can gag over new outfits 

13 hours ago, Devin said:

Happy 12th birthday to this stellar album. What are y’all Top 5? 

 

My Top 5: 

- Love On Top

- Dance For You

- Schoolin’ Life

- I Care / I Was Here

- Party

 

 

the way this was my fave until Rennie :jonny3:

 

End of Time

I Care

1+1

Rather Die Young

Love On Top

On 6/23/2023 at 2:47 PM, Tangane said:

Tinashe is performing in Paris tomorrow (24th), if you feel like having a good time! It's outside and from what I understand it's a mini-festival celebrating black music. :hug:

Other than that I don't know because I'm a homebody that never goes out. :gaycat5:

Thank you! I haven’t been on the forum since Friday but guess where I went last night - Tinashe! She’s cute it was fun and I didn’t play. Tonight I explore a gay night club :eli:

44 minutes ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

Thank you! I haven’t been on the forum since Friday but guess where I went last night - Tinashe! She’s cute it was fun and I didn’t play. Tonight I explore a gay night club :eli:

Glad you had fun!! It was a really cool show indeed! :heart:

 

OT: On the way back from that concert, I saw two guys mimicking the COZY choreo and I was just giggling by myself. It felt like I was in their little banter without even knowing them. :hug:

1) Rather Die Young

2) Love On Top

3) 1+1

4) End Of Time

5) I Miss You

 

It's so difficult though. Both RTW and DFY deserve a spot, even I Care, Party, Schoolin Life do... 

 

What a stellar album.

  • ATRL Moderator

I’m cool with this Top 4 + the ranking. 
 

and ofc Triton wanna troll and give VG a 5 :deadbanana4:

there was some sloppy MESS with some of these results, but the right winner came out on top :jonny3:

 

Virgo’s Groove was the song she was born to make

not a FIVE for Virgo’s Groove, I know that thing squelches and echoes when he walks :biblionny:

11 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

 

exposing VIRGO’S GROOVE scores

 

 

Would’ve gave Virgos Groove an 11 if I knew about that, deserved result

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.