Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, Devin said:

I’m cool with this Top 4 + the ranking. 
 

and ofc Triton wanna troll and give VG a 5 :deadbanana4:

I should have gone even lower to scrap that .07 :coffee2:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

VIRGO’S SMASH - 11 :jonny:

AMERICA HAS A SMASH - 10 :jonny:

HITED - 7 

CUFF HIT - 3 (I didn’t want it to win, it’s a 10)

 

 

CUFF IT - 8
VIRGO'S GROOVE - 10
HEATED - 11
AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM - 10

 

happy a 10 of mine still won!!

 

spacer.png

 

Despite how you feel about the album as a whole, this song is SUPER underrated.

 

Has she even performed it live? Did she do it a couple of times during I Am... World Tour?

 

I wish she can include this on Renaissance Tour.

 

Virgo's Groove is really the best song she's ever recorded :clap3: 

 

Cuff It well deserved. AHAP top 3 is a nice surprise, although I wouldn't put it quite there myself. Heated is definitely not top 3 on the album y'all are so unserious; it's obviously the flavour of the month song just like AS was upon release. I'm sure it won't see these scores a year from now. 

  • ATRL Moderator

Guess its my turn to expose.

 

I'm That Girl - 8

Cozy - 8.5

Alien Superstar - 8

Cuff It - 9.5

Energy - 8

Break My Soul - 5

Church Girl - 6.5

Plastic Off The Sofa - 9

Virgo's Groove - 10.5

Move - 8.5

Heated - 11

Thique - 7.5

All Up In Your Mind - 5

America Has A Problem - 10

Pure/Honey - 7.5

Summer Renaissance - 8.0

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

 

exposing VIRGO’S GROOVE scores

 

 

AS could Replace cuff it it or AHAP. Y’all completely lack taste. The operatic outro on AS alone clears me 90% of the tracks on rennie 

 

 

My ratings

 

Cuff It - 8

Virgo's Groove - 11

Heated - 9.5

America Has A Problem - 8.5

 

I’m glad we all came to the concenus that VG is her magnum opus. She will never be able to top that song I fear 

Edited by ToraeGilt

8 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

AS could Replace cuff it it or AHAP. Y’all completely lack taste. The operatic outro on AS alone clears me 90% of the tracks on rennie 

 

 

My ratings

 

 

Cuff It - 8

Virgo's Groove - 11

Heated - 9.5

America Has A Problem - 8.5

 

I’m glad we all came to the concenus that VG is her magnum opus. She will never be able to top that song I fear 

I think Rockyonce is in for a treat. DHY is arguably the best song on Lemonade and ranks among her top10 best songs ever, her rendition of Tinas Riverdeep is incredible. I wouldnt put it past her to still be able to record new Highlights in the next couple of years (just like Tina did in her late 40s)

22 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

AS could Replace cuff it it or AHAP. Y’all completely lack taste. The operatic outro on AS alone clears me 90% of the tracks on rennie 

And the operatic background vocals on AHAP clears everything on the album :fan:

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct47cuXqq4-/?igshid=MjAxZDBhZDhlNA==

 

Blu dances so remarkably good now! Wow, the progress shes made this tour alone is insane

She’s eating, she better be at my show!!!

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Oh, this top 4 is goooddddd

On 6/23/2023 at 1:34 PM, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

I’m visiting Paris rn! Any Hive here with recommendations of fun things to do? 

If you're just there for a few days, do touristic stuff : taking a boat over La Seine, Trocadero, Orsay and Le Louvre, Champs Elysées, Tour Eiffel, Panteon (not far from that, there's the appartement where Emily in Paris is filmed, my friend watches that show) 

Also check Le Marais, it's a cool district, full of gay bars and a lot of fashion boutiques. 

 

Edited by BnPac

Lol @ Cuff It making it in the top 5, let alone 4. Higher than AS or PH no less. Talk about singles' bias or is it remix's bias? And also SR making it so high. 

ITG being hated, I'm used to, it requires a certain sophistication but Cozy was done wrong. :toofunny2:

 

The top 3 is great, however. 

Edited by BnPac

I'm That Girl - 9.5

Cozy - 10

Alien Superstar -10

Cuff It - 10

Energy - 8

Break My Soul - 9

Church Girl - 10

Plastic Off The Sofa - 8

Virgo's Groove - 10

Move - 8

Heated - 10

Thique - 10

All Up In Your Mind - 10

America Has A Problem - 11

Pure/Honey - 10

Summer Renaissance - 10

 

Brilliant top 4 but I would have been happy whatever the result because all 16 tracks are top tier.

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

And the operatic background vocals on AHAP clears everything on the album :fan:

Period

Cuff It remix is the best song from this era tbh. I’d probably take it over VG.

CUFF IT is a banger, I only gave it a 3 because I wanted VIRGO to take it and thought we'd have them as Top 2. I'm not here for all this slander.

 

yes the WETTER REMIX is so good too. talk about a song being versatile. the only thing lacking about CUFF IT is the tour performance. :biblio:

5 hours ago, BnPac said:

Lol @ Cuff It making it in the top 5, let alone 4. Higher than AS or PH no less. Talk about singles' bias or is it remix's bias? And also SR making it so high. 

ITG being hated, I'm used to, it requires a certain sophistication but Cozy was done wrong. :toofunny2:

 

The top 3 is great, however. 

Cuff it is a career highlight sis.

Who’s going to the Tampa show on August 16? I have questions… 

It should be a crime to remaster videos the way Beyoncé videos have been remastered.

BET Awards Recap

 

Album of the Year - RENAISSANCE ***WINNER***

Viewer's Choice - BREAK MY SOUL ***WINNER***

BET Her Award - BREAK MY SOUL ***WINNER***

Best R&B/Pop - Beyoncé lost to SZA

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.