Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

CUFF IT - 10
VIRGO'S GROOVE - 10
HEATED - 11
AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM - 10

 

if i could have 2 11's i would have given it to Virgo's groove, but my 500 plays of HITED speak for themselves :WAP:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Beyonce’s tour page in her website is down 

 

can we expect some new dates announcement?

 

@Mercurio do you know something?

  • ATRL Moderator

Just realized they been accepting BET Awards on Beyoncés behalf since 2006. :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

Just realized they been accepting BET Awards on Beyoncés behalf since 2006. :deadbanana4:

Wasn't she there in 2016? Beyoncé was a regular attendee at the BET awards for years.

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Wasn't she there in 2016? Beyoncé was a regular attendee at the BET awards for years.

Yea she was there I just can’t recall the last time she got up and accepted the award + give a speech. :skull:
 

Wait maybe 2012 was the last time?

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Yea she was there I just can’t recall the last time she got up and accepted the award + give a speech. :skull:
 

Wait maybe 2012 was the last time?

2012 was the last time she accepted the awards in person. She performed in 2016 and then had to leave straight after though.

it’s so funny to me that she’s winning BET Awards without music videos. That used to be the only focus. I wonder what tricks will the VMAs pull in order to nominate her :lmao: 

The Pollstar estimations are a mess. Anyone notice taylor and bey are the only ones with a: /4 AND /22. Whereby the rest all have figures for both sides. 

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

I wonder what tricks will the VMAs pull in order to nominate her :lmao: 

the way they nominated BREAK MY SOUL last year for Song of the Summer :dies:

3 minutes ago, kimberly said:

the way they nominated BREAK MY SOUL last year for Song of the Summer :dies:

time to rush release HEATED :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

time to rush release HEATED :jonnycat:

they might honestly just throw in AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM ft. Kendrick there again, I wouldn't be surprised

2 minutes ago, kimberly said:

they might honestly just throw in AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM ft. Kendrick there again, I wouldn't be surprised

New category: tour of the summer

this would actually drive many fanbases crazy :lmao: 

Just now, Blue Rose said:

this would actually drive many fanbases crazy :lmao: 

when they hand it to Ed Sheeran because he's in attendance unlike our girlies :biblionny:

18 minutes ago, kimberly said:

when they hand it to Ed Sheeran because he's in attendance unlike our girlies :biblionny:

when he won best pop solo, i was cackling at the fumes
spacer.png

On 6/24/2023 at 1:01 PM, MrLovett said:

:heart2:

Following me in my conspiracy theory era, but Solange randomly popping up in videos and Ariana popping up in TikTok comments has me wondering 👀

The third SoFi date has sold a lot of tickets in the last 2 weeks and it’s basically sold out. This is the map without resale tickets. They only have premium seats for $1600 left 

 

spacer.png



 

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

it’s so funny to me that she’s winning BET Awards without music videos. That used to be the only focus. I wonder what tricks will the VMAs pull in order to nominate her :lmao: 

Beyoncé, Video of the Year:

 

 

19 minutes ago, tachiwaka said:

Beyoncé, Video of the Year:

 

 

the way this thumbnail just triggers me now :toofunny2:

58 minutes ago, tachiwaka said:

Following me in my conspiracy theory era, but Solange randomly popping up in videos and Ariana popping up in TikTok comments has me wondering 👀

They're releasing the remix on the 30th, I wish they would tease it a bit but I guess it will be a surprise release  

 

Spoiler

I saw this from a random twitter account but I'm sticking to it :swan:

What TikTok comments tho? Has Ariana commented in anything Bey-related?

I love LOVE Ariana but if the POTS Remix is anything remotely similar to the Die For You Remix with The Weeknd... they better keep it cause it would ruin the absolute masterpiece that POTS is. I need her to be at the same level as what Bey delivered, please :WAP:   

 

I'm sure, however, that Bey would have made sure that the remix is top-notch, no quick remixes allowed  :gaycat3:

 

 

The way people were fuming over the "I just quit my job" lyric from BMS.

 

orNSAA1.gif

22 hours ago, mariposa said:

 

jail

Call her out!! Bless them. 

Anybody have those updated tour ticket sales for the US again?

4 hours ago, Kingdom said:

The Pollstar estimations are a mess. Anyone notice taylor and bey are the only ones with a: /4 AND /22. Whereby the rest all have figures for both sides. 

What do you mean by this? Number of shows reported?

Edited by benyonce

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.