Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I really need her to do something soon. Visuals, act ii preorder, lead single, new tour leg, Heated for radio adds. I’d take anything :dancehall:

 

Possible dates are:

06/20 BMS anniversary (probably nothing, but there’s still time left and she’s been very active on social media)

06/21 Start of summer (Heated season?)

06/29 End of European Tour

07/29 Renaissance anniversary

:dancehall:

the way 07/29 is truly gonna be when I give up :skull:

 

FuyLYWpXgDE6mJa?format=jpg&name=large

 

I wonder from which mv this is from…

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

the way 07/29 is truly gonna be when I give up :skull:

 

FuyLYWpXgDE6mJa?format=jpg&name=large

 

I wonder from which mv this is from…

There’s still the end of the tour date. After that there would be no point in anything other than announcing act ii, which would probably mean no visuals :deadbanana4:

Just now, Draper. said:

There’s still the end of the tour date. After that there would be no point in anything other than announcing act ii, which would probably mean no visuals :deadbanana4:

The way she should just drop them for pride month like COME ON

9 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I really need her to do something soon. Visuals, act ii preorder, lead single, new tour leg, Heated for radio adds. I’d take anything :dancehall:

 

Possible dates are:

06/20 BMS anniversary (probably nothing, but there’s still time left and she’s been very active on social media)

06/21 Start of summer (Heated season?)

06/29 End of European Tour

07/29 Renaissance anniversary

:dancehall:

I've wanted the visuals less now that she's on tour because we've gotten so much content, but I'm starting to become fearful the movie really is comprised of all three acts. If so we won't see it for a long time.

Why does the hive organize themselves to bring balloons and fans but not ‘release the visuals’ signs? :katie:

21 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Why does the hive organize themselves to bring balloons and fans but not ‘release the visuals’ signs? :katie:

Because "queen moves at her own pace, B****" :fan:

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

Lol that stylist knows nothing :ahh:

That is not Grace Jones lol

She doesn’t have tattoo’s and I doubt she’s the hooded figure

In the interludes its quite clear that Grace wasn’t in this scene

 

EDIT: just rewatched the interlude and Grace Jones is indeed the hooded figure and this is probably MOVE :deadbanana2:

I wouldn't be so sure that anything is for a singular song, I feel like it'll all be intertwined in a way

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

I wouldn't be so sure that anything is for a singular song, I feel like it'll all be intertwined in a way

Ou tea I can see it all blending in to each other just like how BMS and Church Girl might be intertwined :redface:

I'm so curious as to what the visuals are

 

I think there must be a dream sequence, and there was a time where we thought it was based during lockdown, and isolation, but I'm not so sure anymore

52 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Why does the hive organize themselves to bring balloons and fans but not ‘release the visuals’ signs? :katie:

She would cross them off the next tour 

1 hour ago, Draper. said:

Why does the hive organize themselves to bring balloons and fans but not ‘release the visuals’ signs? :katie:

I was thinking how amazing it would be if the gender reveal was actually asking about the visuals :lmao:

 

 

26 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I'm so curious as to what the visuals are

 

I think there must be a dream sequence, and there was a time where we thought it was based during lockdown, and isolation, but I'm not so sure anymore

I still think that this still applies since the dollhouse and car scene both show two different realities of the same situation....

The I'm That Girl teaser also hints at it heavily with all that imagery of staying at home and then stepping out the house :lakitu:

Why would anyone make a sign for the visuals when she addresses the never ending wait during one of the interludes? Worms for brain.

I’m just going to keep focusing on the tour and not pay attention to the lack of visuals or anything, otherwise I will snap. She has made it clear that they will come when she feels like it’s ready and I refuse to give myself a headache over this hag

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’m just going to keep focusing on the tour and not pay attention to the lack of visuals or anything, otherwise I will snap. She has made it clear that they will come when she feels like it’s ready and I refuse to give myself a headache over this hag

spacer.png

Could it be that in the visuals she’s dancing a lot and she’s saving those for when she will be able to perform the full choreo performed there?

She probably recorded the visuals with the idea of escapism due to the pandemic and then realized in the beginning of this year that people are over talking and thinking about it, thus making the entire concept of the visuals obsolete

The reason she never wants to go anywhere was demonstrated tonight at the Louis Vuitton show. It's too much.

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The reason she never wants to go anywhere was demonstrated tonight at the Louis Vuitton show. It's too much.

What do you mean? She did look a bit unconfortable.

17 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

She probably recorded the visuals with the idea of escapism due to the pandemic and then realized in the beginning of this year that people are over talking and thinking about it, thus making the entire concept of the visuals obsolete

What does this mean

2 minutes ago, Sabandija said:

What do you mean? She did look a bit unconfortable.

There's 10000 people in her face and she can't even take two steps unless someone clears a path. She's visibly anxious in these situations.

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

There's 10000 people in her face and she can't even take two steps unless someone clears a path. She's visibly anxious in these situations.

I think she switches.

 

Sometimes she seems very uncomfortable, but sometimes I think she likes stepping out abd soaks in the attention.

 

Sometimes she's very clearly into being Beyoncé.

2 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

I think she switches.

 

Sometimes she seems very uncomfortable, but sometimes I think she likes stepping out abd soaks in the attention.

 

Sometimes she's very clearly into being Beyoncé.

I think she's into it when she's at the Grammys sitting with Adele, Lizzo, Mary J Blige, Bad Bunny, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck around her. or when she goes and sits at the Oscars next to A-list actors and directors.

 

fashion shows are a mess. even the most high end shows will have random influencers, models, socialites, people shoving a phone in her face to film her. she's not trying to hold an impromptu meet & greet for clout chasers.

someone in the comments of this video wrote down a play-by-play commentary of what went wrong with Reneigh/Summer Renaissance performance the other day. it looks like she wanted to get off the horse, but the crew didn't unfasten her in time and didn't comply with her signals to push the stairs away throughout the whole song. she was frustrated with them being unable to improvise and deal with a problem.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.