Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

beyonce-renaissance-12-tgj.jpeg
 

So there is a billboard next to the rundown church…:cupid:

That explains the constant use of billboards in all the visual art direction :celestial5:

 

Also i’m pretty sure that all sets and looks of her with the black background are from 1 music video but i’m not sure which one…. :celestial5:

Im still convinced it’s an interactive film that’s based on a futuristic/throwback city where each song has its own establishment. I’m also delusional. 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

3 minutes ago, BGKC said:

Im still convinced it’s an interactive film that’s based on a futuristic/throwback city where each song has its own establishment. I’m also delusional. 

Well idk about interactive but it definitely is all taking place in an imaginary town called Echoville since she teased that in interludes :redface:

The IVY PARADISE looks that have been posted on Twitter look cute and potentially one of the best drops but… they are dropping a Summer collection on July 31? :deadbanana4: Americans literally go back to school in mid-late August. This should’ve been out in time for start of May. I swear it’s like they want to flop.

Edited by Machete

13 minutes ago, Machete said:

The IVY PARADISE looks that have been posted on Twitter look cute and potentially one of the best drops but… they are dropping a Summer collection on July 31? :deadbanana4: Americans literally go back to school in mid-late August. This should’ve been out in time for start of May. I swear it’s like they want to flop.

idk why but i have a feeling that some of the pieces will be in the visuals and they could drop right before the collection goes live to ride the hype!

Edited by Bicassie

20 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

idk why but i have a feeling that some of the pieces will be in the visuals and they could drop right before the collection goes live to ride the hype!

That would be too... smart lol

 

---

 

One of my fav RnB tracks as of late is Spread Thin by Mariah The Scientist. How I would LOVE to hear Bey sing a song like that again

2 hours ago, Bicassie said:

beyonce-renaissance-12-tgj.jpeg
 

So there is a billboard next to the rundown church…:cupid:

That explains the constant use of billboards in all the visual art direction :celestial5:

 

Also i’m pretty sure that all sets and looks of her with the black background are from 1 music video but i’m not sure which one…. :celestial5:

Exactly, everything is linked and a common denominator is present as well.

 

I'm still hyped for the visuals, they look very avant-garde. ST's, Lemonade's and BIK's wig might not be safe.

8 hours ago, Pepo said:

 

That was quick :deadbanana:

I meant the ORIGINAL :deadbanana4: I hate the circle outfit with a passion nnnn

She think she's slick by distracting us with changing all the outfits and not adjusting the setlist :giraffe:

 

We need Freakum Dress and Sweet Dreams in full henny!

Edited by Redporus

19 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Extremely.:rip: The only travesty is the replacement of the POTS bodysuit, everything else is great

 

agreed.

 

i feel like at some point...some of YALL fashion sense is what's actually looking questionable

43 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

And also….

 

Finally!!!

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Shone Ai said:

And also….

 

!!!!!

 

I thought this will never see the light of day. 

someone pointed out that it says "RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR - CUFF IT" so it might just be a piece designed for the CUFF IT segment originally.

 

I don't think it's the missing CUFF IT gown from the RENAISSANCE COUTURE collection.

The way I would quit before she got off stage after seeing this :rip: 

 

She said I tried to let y'all have fun but the fun is over, we're rehearsing 22 hours a day again

18 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The way I would quit before she got off stage after seeing this :rip: 

 

She said I tried to let y'all have fun but the fun is over, we're rehearsing 22 hours a day again

Yeah I would already be at the security check in at the airport before Bey gets off the horse :ahh:

48 minutes ago, kimberly said:

someone pointed out that it says "RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR - CUFF IT" so it might just be a piece designed for the CUFF IT segment originally.

 

I don't think it's the missing CUFF IT gown from the RENAISSANCE COUTURE collection.

I was thinking…“so why wasn’t it used for THAT song”?

spacer.png

 

I can’t believe they didn’t wear this on stage OH MY GOD her stylists are clowns :clownny:

2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

 

I can’t believe they didn’t wear this on stage OH MY GOD her stylists are clowns :clownny:

Technically she wore it on stage, but it was covered by the coat while sitting on Reneigh :toofunny3:

3 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

I was thinking…“so why wasn’t it used for THAT song”?

I also just don't see the vision if the long-awaited CUFF IT gown was a shiny wrinkly leotard with metallic embellishments :dies: when the rest of the couture collection is much more elaborate.

 

imagefull_renaissance_vogue_0.jpg 

 

2 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

And also….

 

Oh gosh! I didn't realize we were still waiting for this!

In the context of the show, it looks great. But next to all the haute-couture pieces, this would have looked extremely cheap. :biblio:

So that AHAP monstrosity was Balmain... I should have known :coffee2:

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The way I would quit before she got off stage after seeing this :rip: 

 

She said I tried to let y'all have fun but the fun is over, we're rehearsing 22 hours a day again

It wouldn’t hurt to just perform the song on stage. Let me go see it all for some giggles. 

3 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

And also….

 

Well the sketch is nice… the outcome… not so much. The tacky shiny fabric underneath ruins it all. Metal is hard to work with, might as well just made it all fine embellishment and also remove the long sleeve arms so it doesn’t look as bulky. They could have just grabbed the Alien Superstar look and cut the skirt for a better stage look. 
 

Olivier has such a heavy hand when designing. The other yellow thing also looks so heavy and bulky. It doesn’t look like a bee, it looks like an old yellow dinosaur skin. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.