Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

I think she's into it when she's at the Grammys sitting with Adele, Lizzo, Mary J Blige, Bad Bunny, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck around her. or when she goes and sits at the Oscars next to A-list actors and directors.

 

fashion shows are a mess. even the most high end shows will have random influencers, models, socialites, people shoving a phone in her face to film her. she's not trying to hold an impromptu meet & greet for clout chasers.

I would hate being a celeb.

Edited by Moneymoneymoney
Just wanted to

The renaissance visuals is clearly her best visuals ever

Edited by Moneymoneymoney

1 minute ago, Moneymoneymoney said:

I get what you mean but fashion shows are for models though. It's called a fashion show for a reason.

eh, not really. I'm not referring to models working the runway, obviously they aren't the problem and won't stop midway to snap a photo of yoncé. the D-listers who are there because they have a connection or to fill empty seats though... models work at fashion shows but they aren't the intended audience, not unless we're talking Naomi Campbell or something.

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

eh, not really. I'm not referring to models working the runway, obviously they aren't the problem and won't stop midway to snap a photo of yoncé. the D-listers who are there because they have a connection or to fill empty seats though... models work at fashion shows but they aren't the intended audience, not unless we're talking Naomi Campbell or something.

You are right lmao

Of course it would take someone like Pharrell to get her to go to an LV show.
 

Now can she get Nicholas Ghesquiere to do some Renaissance tour outfits please and thank you. 

What happened at the last Amsterdam show?

 

Was she trying to make them move the stairs from her?

 

Why were they having such a hard time understanding her?

 

:skull:

Long inches will always look amazing on her wow:ghostface: also obsessed with the way she holds her phone while recording, she is such a mom

19 hours ago, Bicassie said:

my personal extensive rennie visuals pairing analysis masterpost:

 

enjoy!

will be reading this in a bit omg :WAP:

5 minutes until midnight :dancehall3:

 

Spoiler

nothing is coming why am i even doing this lol

 

2 hours ago, HausofArtpopII said:

5 minutes until midnight :dancehall3:

 

  Hide contents

nothing is coming why am i even doing this lol

 

Well the 21st is start of summer:redface:

but the next important date is july 29th

11 hours ago, kimberly said:

someone in the comments of this video wrote down a play-by-play commentary of what went wrong with Reneigh/Summer Renaissance performance the other day. it looks like she wanted to get off the horse, but the crew didn't unfasten her in time and didn't comply with her signals to push the stairs away throughout the whole song. she was frustrated with them being unable to improvise and deal with a problem.

 

 

Honestly I can’t blame them. “Something different” can mean anything, she wants to get closer but not get off the horse and it’s all done in two minutes or so (greedy ***** for cutting the song), she’s pointing at the stairs and you would think she wants to get off. Then she pushes the stairs away and the crew member when he goes to help her. I think she ultimately wanted them to take the stairs away and turn the horse towards the stage and push it forward.

 

It seems unsafe though. Better to get her down. 

 


 

 

On 6/1/2023 at 1:34 PM, Arrogant said:

I need new London outfits, or I need her to change up her hair, because some clips make it difficult to know which show they're from. I would love to be able to say it doesn't matter, but my OCD is kicking my ass. If you could see my folders and spreadsheets... :ace:

I just want to say I've noticed the effort and I appreciate it. Being able to tell each Amsterdam show apart has soothed my brain. Thank you, Bey :heart2:

I'm gonna be delusional for a minute and keep wishing for stuff:

 

Please perform Virgo's Groove in Club Rennie. Make it extra sexy and sultry. Thank you, boo :heart2:

From an insider on Pop Justice. Who knows its validity, but it makes total sense on the surface and effectively confirms a lot of the individual strands of speculation/tea when it comes to the visuals:

 

Quote

"Act I had initially a way shorter lifespan, more Acts should have been out by the tour. There were videos shot (unclear if it was for every single song, but I think so), that should have followed the teaser announcement, however she did get hurt at some point during production. Additionally several people have reported she wasn't completely happy with the visuals, and I think due to the success/reception of Renaissance she expanded her plans for the visuals and a dedicated tour. My understanding is that she has probably been shooting stuff for all 3 acts + tour rehearsals and that's why there was no promotion for this album, but I have also heard she is re-recording and re-arranging the other acts.

My friends were in Amsterdam for the show and heard from someone in tour management that this is her last tour, but I think this got misrepresented as to this being her last long-lasting worldwide tour. I think she probably expects to be on the road for a while to cover all 3 acts, but this is all speculation at this point due to valid rumors that there are more European dates in the works, as well as the Latin America and Africa legs."

Again, who knows if true, but I think the mid-campaign pivot to effectively tackling the acts one at a time makes sense and is understandable in the grand scheme of things. 

 

Like I've said before, I think the cultural penetration of Ren may even have taken Bey by surprise. It's resonated in such a  deep way with Black and Queer communities that cutting it short to "go Country" or "go Rock" so quick after its release would make it all feel like dress up and/or limit the potential of either the new music or Ren itself. 

 

That said, it just makes me even more fascinated about the bigger plan. What's the roll-out strategy for the rest of Ren and the upcoming acts? Doe everything get its own visual component or a combined "thing"?  Does everything get a tailored tour? If so, will they be like-titled continuations of the Renaissance Tour (for that mega gross) or separate?

 

I keep remembering that initial Vogue launch article stressing words like "abundance" and "most ambitious project yet". Which has a) made me never doubt that something big/unique(!) is incoming and b) kinda contextualises the issues being faced. The bigger the concept the bigger the risk of ish going a little left. 

Edited by Cbreezy

@*-ChriZ-* I know you sort of ghosted us but I hope you're having an amazing night at your show tonight and that the wait was finally worth it in the end :jonny: :party:

Everyone pissed and moaned about going mute, but now they're doing it and it's not as fun :coffee2:

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

So she really saying NO to extending the tour. 
 

spacer.png

Aren’t the reliable insiders saying LATAM and AUS dates are on the way? I guess they’ll announce them around the complete end of the EU dates.

6 hours ago, Triton said:

Honestly I can’t blame them. “Something different” can mean anything, she wants to get closer but not get off the horse and it’s all done in two minutes or so (greedy ***** for cutting the song), she’s pointing at the stairs and you would think she wants to get off. Then she pushes the stairs away and the crew member when he goes to help her. I think she ultimately wanted them to take the stairs away and turn the horse towards the stage and push it forward.

 

It seems unsafe though. Better to get her down. 

 


 

 

This part comes right after a (long) interlude. When they found out they couldn't do the flying thing they could have quickly discussed this plan. :biblio:

Also, they should have had a plan since the beginning about "what do we do if Bey can't fly?" because it's an outdoor show and you should be prepared for anything. :katie:

25 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

The “last tour” part bothers me. 

sis probably wants a break from the limelight and just raise the twins for a few years :weeps:

On 5/30/2023 at 8:40 PM, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

 

I'm That Girl - 

Cozy - 

Alien Superstar -

Cuff It - 

Energy - 

Break My Soul -

Church Girl - 

Plastic Off The Sofa - 

Virgo's Groove - 

Move - 

Heated - 

Thique - 

All Up In Your Mind - 

America Has A Problem -

Pure/Honey -

Summer Renaissance - 

Today is the last day to participate.

First batch of results tomorrow!!

45 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

The “last tour” part bothers me. 

Dont entertain that mess. She’s probably already planning her next tour :rip:  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.