Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

BREAK MY SOUL crossing 2 million on the eve of its one year anniversary :jonny:

 

saweetie3.thumb.gif.f75e674207dfa6e60666

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

This is honestly insane :biblio:

 

 

She’s so annoying for cutting drunk in love :shakeno:

my personal extensive rennie visuals pairing analysis masterpost:

 

enjoy!

Edited by Bicassie

38 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

my personal extensive rennie visuals pairing analysis masterpost:

 

enjoy!

This made me hungry for the visuals even more. I hate you!! :jonny5:

Thank you for compiling all of this!

Although, I don't understand why you didn't put the pictures where we see Big Freedia in the Break My Soul category? It seems like it's a given, or maybe I didn't understand the purpose of your doc.

45 minutes ago, Tangane said:

This made me hungry for the visuals even more. I hate you!! :jonny5:

Thank you for compiling all of this!

Although, I don't understand why you didn't put the pictures where we see Big Freedia in the Break My Soul category? It seems like it's a given, or maybe I didn't understand the purpose of your doc.

I could put Big Freedia in the BMS category but since it was a shot in the bus I decided to group it with other bus shots but yeah everyone knows its for Break My Soul :giraffe:

5 hours ago, Starshine said:

Her sitting mad on reneigh is taking me out :rip: 

I loved it, it was like a not-so-candid, candid moment lol

10 hours ago, kimberly said:

I really need this on streaming like it's urgent :jonny: what's the realistic probability of us getting a live album...

 

 

Yes! I felt like I was in heaven when i did experience it in person :jonny2:

Edited by Pepo

7 hours ago, Bicassie said:

my personal extensive rennie visuals pairing analysis masterpost:

 

enjoy!

The one with the ballroom background is Alien Superstar i think. The glitter look is probably from the same video but that’s for the outro. So gold, pink and silver looks are all for Alien.

 The one with the black background is Thique iirc. There was an interlude that played it but I can’t remember for sure. Then again the tour interlude audio might not even match the visuals audio so who knows :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

The one with the ballroom background is Alien Superstar i think. The glitter look is probably from the same video but that’s for the outro. So gold, pink and silver looks are all for Alien.

 The one with the black background is Thique iirc. There was an interlude that played it but I can’t remember for sure. Then again the tour interlude audio might not even match the visuals audio so who knows :laugh:

I think Alien Superstar is the one with all the black backgrounds actually and the ballroom scenes might really just be the Pure section of Pure/Honey :celestial5:

 

the red backdrops with the classy fashion looks is definitely Cozy :sistrens:

 

I think Thique is the one in the chromey nightclub with that black latex bob look + the black latex horns dress look :redface:

 

but for all we know we can be all wrong lol

we have 16 songs with each their own mv and probably plenty of unseen looks and sets :chick1:

6 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I think Alien Superstar is the one with all the black backgrounds actually and the ballroom scenes might really just be the Pure section of Pure/Honey :celestial5:

 

the red backdrops with the classy fashion looks is definitely Cozy :sistrens:

 

I think Thique is the one in the chromey nightclub with that black latex bob look + the black latex horns dress look :redface:

 

but for all we know we can be all wrong lol

we have 16 songs with each their own mv and probably plenty of unseen looks and sets :chick1:

The guy that styled the ballroom shoot alluded it was for Alien Superstar but I could be reading too much off it. Maybe it was just his favorite song from the album. So I went back to check the source of my theory and reading his comments, I think he confirmed that Grace Jones was there so this might actually be for MOVE. So yeah we are still in the dark :bibliahh:

 

9 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

The guy that styled the ballroom shoot alluded it was for Alien Superstar but I could be reading too much off it. Maybe it was just his favorite song from the album. So I went back to check the source of my theory and reading his comments, I think he confirmed that Grace Jones was there so this might actually be for MOVE. So yeah we are still in the dark :bibliahh:

 

Lol that stylist knows nothing :ahh:

That is not Grace Jones lol

She doesn’t have tattoo’s and I doubt she’s the hooded figure

In the interludes its quite clear that Grace wasn’t in this scene

 

EDIT: just rewatched the interlude and Grace Jones is indeed the hooded figure and this is probably MOVE :deadbanana2:

Edited by Bicassie

4 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Lol that stylist knows nothing :ahh:

That is not Grace Jones lol

She doesn’t have tattoo’s and I doubt she’s the hooded figure

I think they meant the woman with the silver hair and glasses in the back but yeah I agree, I dont see Grace Jones. It could be another Gracie! But I still think this is from Alien. It would fit

2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I think they meant the woman with the silver hair and glasses in the back but yeah I agree, I dont see Grace Jones. It could be another Gracie! But I still think this is from Alien. It would fit

IMG-6910.jpg

it’s grace

8 hours ago, Bicassie said:

my personal extensive rennie visuals pairing analysis masterpost:

 

enjoy!

one of the tour book findings you put at the end is a match with the I'M THAT GIRL scene at the bar with the horse

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

one of the tour book findings you put at the end is a match with the I'M THAT GIRL scene at the bar with the horse

I know i was talking about the left page with that white cowboy look, there is a full picture of it out there floating around but it has no match 

Edited by Bicassie

5 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

IMG-6910.jpg

it’s grace

Oh wow so it could be MOVE. Cant wait to see Grace hype up Beyoncé. That’s a gag

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

I know i was talking about the left page with that white cowboy look, there is a full picture of it out there floating around but it has no match 

oh :gaycat1:the white cowboy hat look and the hand holding the mic are both giving this

 

01-beyonce-cr-Carlijn-Jacobs-Renaissance 

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

oh :gaycat1:the white cowboy hat look and the hand holding the mic are both giving this

 

01-beyonce-cr-Carlijn-Jacobs-Renaissance 

Yeah but its actually from another pic of her in a white gown with a huge cowboy hat that from a whole different set but I cant find it anywhere. It suddenly popped up one day lol

I really need her to do something soon. Visuals, act ii preorder, lead single, new tour leg, Heated for radio adds. I’d take anything :dancehall:

 

Possible dates are:

06/20 BMS anniversary (probably nothing, but there’s still time left and she’s been very active on social media)

06/21 Start of summer (Heated season?)

06/29 End of European Tour

07/29 Renaissance anniversary

:dancehall:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.