Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

10 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Lemonade teaser trailer: April 18th
Lemonade release: April 23rd
—————
 

The Gift album release: July 19th

Black is King teaser trailer: 27th of June

Black is King official trailer: 19th of July

Black is King release: 31st of July

 

—————

 

Break My Soul release: June 20th

Last day of spring: June 20th

First day of summer: June 21st

Renaissance album release: July 29th

 

 

guys we are so close I can feel it

Gwuf.gif
 

we are getting the Break My Soul MV tomorrow or some type of teaser trailer/announcement…

Gwuf.gif

you're onto something

 

Tomorrow, the 20th falls on a Tuesday

 

Gwuf.gif

 

FVuorU1WIAAsXA7.png

 

Gwuf.gif

Edited by HausofArtpopII

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Was there only one Reneigh built? I feel he would look so much better if he had a moving pose with one leg forward. The Tiffany’s ad had him that way. The one on tour/album just has all its legs stiff. 
 

FeKFU4GXwAEerlT?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

1 minute ago, HausofArtpopII said:

you're onto something

 

Tomorrow, the 20th falls on a Tuesday

 

Gwuf.gif

Basically the next few weeks are our last hope

Gwuf.gif

Y'all

 

Should we expect something soon? I mean the first day of summer is this week

I really don’t see it for June. I do see a visual release the day before Ren’s one year tho. It would be the day before the NJ date (a Friday). That would be insane. 

49 minutes ago, Triton said:

Olivier has such a heavy hand when designing. The other yellow thing also looks so heavy and bulky. It doesn’t look like a bee, it looks like an old yellow dinosaur skin. 

At this point, I just want them to part ways. Enough of Olivier, please.

 

 

Anyway, back to the positives. This looks very 90s runway model to me. My obsession grows by the hour :jonny5:

 

70ed94372eb2811e5d672b6cc1c4861828d4865e

56 minutes ago, Triton said:

Was there only one Reneigh built? I feel he would look so much better if he had a moving pose with one leg forward. The Tiffany’s ad had him that way. The one on tour/album just has all its legs stiff. 
 

FeKFU4GXwAEerlT?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

Now we're nitpicking Reneigh?

 

Gwuf.gif

25 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

At this point, I just want them to part ways. Enough of Olivier, please.

 

 

Anyway, back to the positives. This looks very 90s runway model to me. My obsession grows by the hour :jonny5:

 

70ed94372eb2811e5d672b6cc1c4861828d4865e

miss carter truly ate this one right here

 

but why the silver/chrome shoes :deadbanana2:

Edited by kimberly

6 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

not the Tuesday Friday Tuesday post making a comeback

 

Gwuf.gif

we're a few hours away from a year of BMS... Tuesday Friday Tuesday

 

Gwuf.gif

6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

we're a few hours away from a year of BMS... Tuesday Friday Tuesday

 

Gwuf.gif

i thought we all agreed the original visuals rollout got cancelled and that's why we got the sole (abandoned) I'm that girl teaser with nothing following after

 

Gwuf.gif

 

if this post is somehow retconned into the new release strategy i'll actually laugh tho 

 

Gwuf.gif

also the 'Echoville' concept is giving me Wandavision and now my interest in the v*suals is peaking again

 

Gwuf.gif

She was so mad at the end of the show yesterday. It always happens in The Netherlands :rip:

4 hours ago, kimberly said:

someone pointed out that it says "RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR - CUFF IT" so it might just be a piece designed for the CUFF IT segment originally.

 

I don't think it's the missing CUFF IT gown from the RENAISSANCE COUTURE collection.

yeah, the AHAP look is also Balmain and it has the same "Renaissance World Tour - Song" tag. this is not the Cuff It look from the collection.

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

also the 'Echoville' concept is giving me Wandavision and now my interest in the v*suals is peaking again

 

Gwuf.gif

like i’m so hungry for them since I started tracking every nugget she hid in the interludes and backdrops…ya’ll will gag at the masterpost i’m currently putting together that is gonna be matching every piece that belongs together ahhh

Gwuf.gif

30 minutes ago, Embustera said:

She was so mad at the end of the show yesterday. It always happens in The Netherlands :rip:

Night 1 and Night 2 being polar opposite experiences is sending i’m ngl. Night 1 girlies won (biased)

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

like i’m so hungry for them since I started tracking every nugget she hid in the interludes and backdrops…ya’ll will gag at the masterpost i’m currently putting together that is gonna be matching every piece that belongs together ahhh

Gwuf.gif

when you drop this "masterpost" teaser but we don't get a crumb until next summer

 

Gwuf.gif 

Just now, kimberly said:

when you drop this "masterpost" teaser but we don't get a crumb until next summer

 

Gwuf.gif 

When she really is waiting to drop a huge visual movie for all 3 ACTS once they all are out

Gwuf.gif

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

When she really is waiting to drop a huge visual movie for all 3 ACTS once they all are out

Gwuf.gif

I've been on the "visuals won't come out before Act II" team since the beginning

 

Gwuf.gif

 

Spoiler

FU_JEQvXEAEvtsx.jpg:large 

3 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I've been on the "visuals won't come out before Act II" team since the beginning

 

Gwuf.gif

 

  Hide contents

FU_JEQvXEAEvtsx.jpg:large 

Sadly there is a B9/ACT 3 to wait for aswell

Gwuf.gif

 

Edited by Bicassie

2 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Sadly there is a B9/ACT 3 to wait for aswell

Gwuf.gif

nnn I was thinking Act III either IS the film or will be released alongside it.

 

Gwuf.gif 

10 minutes ago, kimberly said:

nnn I was thinking Act III either IS the film or will be released alongside it.

 

Gwuf.gif 

beyonce-website-message.jpeg.jpeg?downsi
 

“this three act project was recorded over three years during the pandemic”

 

2020

2021

2022

 

it’s three whole different albums guys

Ideally she will release the visuals soon and then put up a pre order for act 2 when the hype is high. 

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Ideally she will release the visuals soon and then put up a pre order for act 2 when the hype is high. 

Ideally…. Yes. Realistically however….. 😭😭😭😭😭

I really need this on streaming like it's urgent :jonny: what's the realistic probability of us getting a live album...

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.