Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

57 minutes ago, Shelter said:

She met fans after the show omg giving them merch 

 

https://twitter.com/thuggabey/status/1666956109221974017?s=21

Beyoncé handing out Merch? Is this the end times? :deadbanana2:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

On a side note she's RIDICULOUSLY gorgeous. Her candids are always giving professional photo shoots :rip:

26 minutes ago, kimberly said:

she more Cancun, he more Florida nursing home

 

tp-composite-bill-murray-the-legend.jpg? 

:deadbanana4:

19 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

That video :deadbanana4: The timeline shifted or something

 

Her? She? Practically pouring tea for them I-

she saw Pat Robertson finally died and decided to celebrate with her sissies :jonny3:

Idc how bad or how low my funds get, I am NOT linking up with Bill F*cking Murray, that looks so terrifying:deadbanana4:

  • ATRL Moderator

That vid adds to why I’m loving RWT era. Its a complete contrast to the serious, unhuman style she got labelled as in the 2010s.

And we back outside, you said you outside, but you ain’t that outside indeed

 

:gayoncecat1:

“ONE FOTO 

ONE FOTO 

ONE FOTO… one foto

ONE FOTO 

ONE FOTO

ONE FOTO”


spacer.png

 

I don’t know what the general consensus is but I have determined after almost 11 months or pretty much a whole ass year of intense deliberation that Renaissance is her best album. Like I’m so sorry Lemonade, B’Day, 4, and ST y’all are iconic but…. Renaissance clears with the music alone:jonny5: This album still has me on a chokehold like it just came out yesterday. None of Beyoncé previous albums resonated this deeply and for this long like Renaissance has for me. I actually think that 4 is the closest to how hard I wore out that album but Renaissance is still going harder. The gag is that it’s her seventh album and she’s still putting out career best material. Legend :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, kimberly said:

I hope no one's going to jump me...

 

but she was clearly lipping Drunk in Love (Dubai) on opening night and I'm like 90% sure she isn't doing the song because she doesn't want to be clocked for lipping it to the same track every night :gaycat7: but that's really the only thing that was obvious to me.

Some parts were live including the chorus as well as the run before the outro. 

 

Generally speaking, if the vocals sound more resonant, fuller, richer and deeper, they're live. 

Barcelona's show had the most Eb5s so far. Plus, we got the first F5 of the tour. 

 

 

She's getting out of her comfort zone so often now, there's virtually no difference with her 2016 vocals. They sound the same. 

 

She's still in perfect shape of course :jonny2:

9 hours ago, Shelter said:

This article says 53k at tonights show. Hopefully it turns out to be true. That’s huge 

 

https://twitter.com/europapress/status/1666934807685734402?s=21

 

 

50k seems a lot but maybe. There were a lot of an unexploited space. I went to GA standing thinking it was the CR and stayed there for almost 2 hours until I realized that it wasn't CR. At the same time, a woman came to tell me it wasn't my place so I went to CR just as she was about to hit the stage and I could manœuvre to get close to the front. 

Probably concerned about security but they could fill much more. Some guys next to me were talking about that, saying it's a bit sad for people who couldn't get places. 

9 hours ago, Shelter said:

:clap3:

9 hours ago, Shelter said:

Cute. 

 

OT : yeah, the sound at the venue was not really good like @Bobyonce said, you could not hear her clearly at times and at a moment there was a small delay but yeah not everything can go perfectly fine. 

27 minutes ago, BnPac said:

50k seems a lot but maybe. There were a lot of an unexploited space. I went to GA standing thinking it was the CR and stayed there for almost 2 hours until I realized that it wasn't CR. At the same time, a woman came to tell me it wasn't my place so I went to CR just as she was about to hit the stage and I could manœuvre to get close to the front. 

Probably concerned about security but they could fill much more. Some guys next to me were talking about that, saying it's a bit sad for people who couldn't get places. 

:clap3:

Cute. 

 

OT : yeah, the sound at the venue was not really good like @Bobyonce said, you could not hear her clearly at times and at a moment there was a small delay but yeah not everything can go perfectly fine. 

Sis!!! I’m so gagged still!!! I don’t think I will recover from yesterday :WAP: What did you think of the concert?

14 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Sis!!! I’m so gagged still!!! I don’t think I will recover from yesterday :WAP: What did you think of the concert?

I really loved it. I haven't worked much this morning. I am in a weird daze. 

I loved the energy in Barcelona, I don't know if it was just CR but fans were singing non stop. The only "dull" moments fans' wise were AS (it just doesn't work, plus everyone started singing Sweet Dreams and felt cheated) and Virgo's Groove (it was a bit lull and we couldn't hear her properly, the sound washed her vocals) other than that even during RDY (yes, there were huge stans in CR) we were shouting. DIL was so special, people knew every single word. It's truly one of her classics. I was one of the only ones singing BILG but the energy wax there. The complete unknown moment was Lift Off but I see the vision, I get the vision there and we were gagged at the satellite taking "lifting" off. The crowd was just amazing. Two girls next to me just broke down and started sobbing real hard when she got on the stage, we started hugging each other, other people were crying, the guy from Dubai I was the closest to started crying too, he was so in awe and had tears in his eyes a lot during the concert. It was just an incredible experience. We shouted, we laughed, we danced, we did lyrics' battles, we hugged A LOT. There were a lot of Brazilians too (not surprising). It was amazing, truly. 

Edited by BnPac

20 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Sis!!! I’m so gagged still!!! I don’t think I will recover from yesterday :WAP: What did you think of the concert?

LOL sis I had you confused with Bobyoncé. You guys have the exact same avie. I meant to tag you in my previous post. The one you quoted. :dies:

9 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I really loved it. I haven't worked much this morning. I am in a weird daze. 

I loved the energy in Barcelona, I don't know if it was just CR but fans were singing non stop. The only "dull" moments fans' wise were AS (it just doesn't work, plus everyone started singing Sweet Dreams and felt cheated) and Virgo's Groove (it was a bit lull and we couldn't hear her properly, the sound washed her vocals) other than that even during RDY (yes, there were huge stans in CR) we were shouting. DIL was so special, people knew every single word. It's truly one of her classics. I was one of the only ones singing BILG but the energy wax there. The complete unknown moment was Lift Off but I see the vision, I get the vision there and we were gagged at the satellite taking "lifting" off. The crowd was just amazing. Two girls next to me just broke down and started sobbing real hard when she got on the stage, we started hugging each other, other people were crying, the guy from Dubai I was the closest to started crying too, he was so in awe and had tears in his eyes a lot during the concert. It was just an incredible experience. We shouted, we laughed, we danced, we did lyrics' battles, we hugged A LOT. There were a lot of Brazilians too (not surprising). It was amazing, truly. 

Omg I got chills reading this!! I had a very similar experience, we were battling with lyrics who knows more (obviously I was winning :deadbanana:), but I gotta say in gold Circle B there were stans!! People were singing Lift Off and rather die young!!! I was shook I couldn’t believe it was happening. I have to agree with Virgo’s groove the performance didn’t do the song justice at all but still I was singing it word by word :WAP:

Its the Barcelona energy sis, I swear every time I see Beyoncé here is incredible, people really go all out for her and we love to see it.

 

Everybody was crying when started singing DIL… EVERYBODY.

 

My friend who never saw her live before she said this woman is out of this world, she never cries but she cried like a baby when she hit the stage.

 

I feel like I’m high still.

 

im so glad you had so much fun! :heart:

4 minutes ago, BnPac said:

LOL sis I had you confused with Bobyoncé. You guys have the exact same avie. I meant to tag you in my previous post. The one you quoted. :dies:

He took my avi :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Omg I got chills reading this!! I had a very similar experience, we were battling with lyrics who knows more (obviously I was winning :deadbanana:), but I gotta say in gold Circle B there were stans!! People were singing Lift Off and rather die young!!! I was shook I couldn’t believe it was happening. I have to agree with Virgo’s groove the performance didn’t do the song justice at all but still I was singing it word by word :WAP:

Its the Barcelona energy sis, I swear every time I see Beyoncé here is incredible, people really go all out for her and we love to see it.

 

Everybody was crying when started singing DIL… EVERYBODY.

 

My friend who never saw her live before she said this woman is out of this world, she never cries but she cried like a baby when she hit the stage.

 

I feel like I’m high still.

 

im so glad you had so much fun! :heart:

Thats the thing: Beyonces aura is soooooo overwhelming. My God, im shaking when I think of seeing her in weeks :jonny6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.