Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

3 minutes ago, Shelter said:

She met fans after the show omg giving them merch 

 

https://twitter.com/thuggabey/status/1666956109221974017?s=21

She loves us again :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Shelter said:

She met fans after the show omg giving them merch 

 

https://twitter.com/thuggabey/status/1666956109221974017?s=21

Wow, seriously? Fan interactions? Did she hit her head as well when that ankle broke. Or did the new hair color get to her head as well? This isn’t right. 

3 minutes ago, Shelter said:

She met fans after the show omg giving them merch 

 

https://twitter.com/thuggabey/status/1666956109221974017?s=21

omggg :jonny5: haven’t seen her act like this with fans in forever 

No guys you don’t understand… This is her best tour to date!!

 

She literally glows, she has such a good and pure aura around her, I am actually shocked I am the same specie as her.

 

Had so much, danced and sang all the way until the end, lost my voice, burnt in the sun waiting, met so many amazing Hive from all over the world (honestly we are the best stanbase there is tbh, also the hottest hihi)

 

I cried like a baby when she came out with DIL, the ballads in the beginning are the best thing she ever did in my opinion.

 

And then the show starts truly and you’re just what the ****, the quality, the vocals, you get your money worth every cent. She gives her all for 2,5 hours!! She was full of personality, giggling, playing with the crowd and she was totally shook by the Barcelona crowd we were so loud I swear, sometimes I couldn’t even hear her from the all screaming.

 

Best concert of MY LIFE!! I am just shook to my entire core. I will never complain about anything anymore when it comes to Bey, she deserves the world!

 

Ok I’m done :weeps: :WAP:

7 minutes ago, Shelter said:

She met fans after the show omg giving them merch 

 

https://twitter.com/thuggabey/status/1666956109221974017?s=21

***** whaaat

Renaissance’s color theme is  silver/chrome, I really hope the next act is all gold. It’s her color really. Turn Rennie pure gold and all her tour costumes and stage that way. 
 

Then final act pure earth tones and everything stripped back. 

The only thing I will say tho that the instrumental was too loud at times and I couldn’t hear her voice that clearly, but of course nothing can be perfect. Ugh I feel like I’m on drugs or something :weeps: I will never forget this night

6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I legit thought it was gonna be a drag queen and it was ACTUALLY her 

I thought the same thing ddfdddfd:ahh:

10 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

 

Not too much on the equally vital parts of DC3, now.

 

Bey, who is easily the strongest vocalist of the group and one of the strongest vocalists of all time, lip syncs way more than fans know or care to admit (including Homecoming and this current tour). Reasons range from voice preservation to being human enough to know the vocal won’t hit as intended if dancing hard-hard. 
 

In Kelly and Michelle’s case, I’d imagine it was more a case of ensuring the performance was note-perfect with minimal rehearsal. Both have had rough days live, but both equally have really amazing live performances totheir name too. Solo and in the group.

 

So, let’s not do too much. Because should they ever reunite for a tour-tour, it’s fair to assume it’ll be a mix of live and lipped. For all of them. Just like Destiny’s Fulfilled, which slayed down.

Out of curiousity, Where do you see her lipping on this tour? 

12 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I legit thought it was gonna be a drag queen and it was ACTUALLY her 

I literally thought the same omg :dies:

3 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

Out of curiousity, Where do you see her lipping on this tour? 

Plastick off the sofa and first half of energy

8 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

Out of curiousity, Where do you see her lipping on this tour? 

I hope no one's going to jump me...

 

but she was clearly lipping Drunk in Love (Dubai) on opening night and I'm like 90% sure she isn't doing the song because she doesn't want to be clocked for lipping it to the same track every night :gaycat7: but that's really the only thing that was obvious to me.

Assuming the visuals are released via streaming do y'all really think any streaming services would allow it a surprise release? I mean BIK had an announcement and trailer 1 month prior to release.

No matter how many times it’s been said I love everything about this tour, I love how carefree she’s been, way more expressive, and the overall campiness of the show. I cannot wait to see her I hate that I have to wait so long.:monkey:

 

 

I can’t believe she was actually interacting with fans outside of the show :deadbanana2: is this 1999?!!

I’mobdessed with this fan footage 

 

i could not believe that was a current video when I saw it 

3 minutes ago, dnboy1 said:

I can’t believe she was actually interacting with fans outside of the show :deadbanana2: is this 1999?!!

Not you going back that far :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.