Everything posted by J-esper
-
Graffiti featuring UK pop girls and celebs, did your fave get a mention?
The Mutya one, I see you Heidi
-
Rita Ora sued for £3.2 million by former manager over claims she lied about earnings
Maybe Sarah will settle for 100,000 retweets on her private account and a free Primark outfit. Save your image FIRO
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
The way I can't dance to save my life. Maybe Nicole needs a non-moving tree during 'As If We Never Said Goodbye', just for one night
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
I had so much fun. I still had such a good sight from my seat. The crowd also was fun. I am still in awe to see the girls on stage. I am so happy I still have London to look forward to including the M&G, truly feels like the cherry on top.
- New French "super potato" variety named after Beyoncé
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Okay good to know
-
KATSEYE performs "Animal" & "Hootie Frutti" on SNL
Whoever came up with the backingtrack needs to be fired. Because even during parts like adlibs, it mainly sounds like these girls are vocally in competition with the backingtrack, because those little parts like adlibs sound off if you can't replicate them.
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
It's also the last Europe show, so hopefully her team is loosened up to let the rules go a bit hahaha but I will push for my selfie
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
I hate people like that. Like relax, enjoy the show. If you want to talk, but the vinyl and sit at home
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
That sounds good. Soundcheck also sounds nice glad the crowd also was great I really want to get a cute selfie with her. I always end up disliking myself in a static pose photo.
-
Lana celebrates her second wedding anniversary and shares photo with her 3 stepkids
These photos are giving couple that share a facebook account together. I guess she is happy, so congrats
-
Rita Ora passed her driver's test
Hopefully she got a good discount on a car when she sung at that dealership
-
Dua Lipa
I think Dua's strong suit is performing and showing what she got. Whether TS or Houdini was the single, performances most likely were set. And there weren't any. So in that month they had to come up with things like the Google skits. But that's not promo that makes you want to listen a song. Houdini showed more potential after the Grammy's because of the dancebreak than when it did at release time, but by that time they were gearing up TS already. DSN worked because she was everywhere performing EMAs, late night shows, The Voice, Aria awards, you name it and she was most likely there. Oppertunities like that are more slim like that after the pandemic. And I don't see her going back to her 2019 scedule. So would a 2026 single release make sense?
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
I thankfully have two weeks to figure that out. I am planning to get some HNIN era relic signed.
-
Nothing But Thieves - 'Stray Dogs'
I must say I am mixed about this album. Where Dead Club City was more commercial but also more experimental for the band. This one kinda feels idk. Like it doesn't have real highs for me. It fits into their overall discography, but it kinda makes me just want to revisit their discography but not go back to this
-
Ed Sheeran concert at Robert Kraft's Gillette Stadium cancelled due to bad weather
Mother Nature said f*ck you Ed
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
My creditcard just worked. Guess who is going to meet Scherzy in London
-
Sugababes - "Ghost"
The video is great, I keep coming back to the song and caught myself humming the track this morning.
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Ironically enough I was the one with N26. But I cancelled my card last year because I never used it I just will accept this isn't for me, keeping my fingers crossed they offer her something on the West End again down the line
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
I would loved to tell her that, her website hates me It will be 20 years since the og HNIN was supposed to be out next year. Time flies.
- Spice Girls Netflix drama series in development
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
Funnily enough pins is an other word for pin-back buttons, but it has so many names, because people also call it a badge-pin. So in the case of PCD, I call them Buttons for the pun Hahaha I don't mind seeing the catsuit. But it is so React mv coded, while she probably won't sing React on her own
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
The merch is cute. They sell a pretty nice Buttons hoodie with embroided 'Loosen Up My Buttons' and 'PCD' on it. A WIGU t-shirt, a tour t-shirt with logo front / dates on the back. A set of actual Buttons. A cute bag with black logo, cst ears with lights, a hat and a tanktop.
-
Shawn Mendes - 'Illuminate (10th Anniversary Edition)'
Just one added demo and a few live recordings feels a bit cheap. They atleast could have tried to make either make a live album or find some demo's or alt versions of album tracks as extension.
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
I finally bit the bullet and tried to order the expensive M&G upgrade but the website doesn't want to accept my CC, and my bank sees Nicole's website as a fraudulent website and blocked my CC .Had to call my bank I might just buy a ticket to see her in Poland, and forget about this