Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

40 minutes ago, Tangane said:

I can't wait to listen to it but I'm keeping the "surprise" for my date on sundayyyyyyyyyyyyy :jonny5:

I think I've seen every set and every costumes, but the only vocals I've heard are the ones from the opening, my ears will be virgins once she welcomes us to... THE RENAISSANCE :rainbow:

Prepare your ears literally, especially if you’re CR, GC or B-hive :monkey:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

28 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

 

Kelly did too. They are inconsistent live and probably sounded rough in the rehearsal.

I wonder what that conversation went like :dies:

1 hour ago, lifeofsucktits said:

Never noticed that Kelly did but Michelle didn't even try :deadbanana2: I wonder why though, they weren't vocally challenging parts at all and it lasted like 5 mins lmao

 

42 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

 

Kelly did too. They are inconsistent live and probably sounded rough in the rehearsal.

Not too much on the equally vital parts of DC3, now.

 

Bey, who is easily the strongest vocalist of the group and one of the strongest vocalists of all time, lip syncs way more than fans know or care to admit (including Homecoming and this current tour). Reasons range from voice preservation to being human enough to know the vocal won’t hit as intended if dancing hard-hard. 
 

In Kelly and Michelle’s case, I’d imagine it was more a case of ensuring the performance was note-perfect with minimal rehearsal. Both have had rough days live, but both equally have really amazing live performances totheir name too. Solo and in the group.

 

So, let’s not do too much. Because should they ever reunite for a tour-tour, it’s fair to assume it’ll be a mix of live and lipped. For all of them. Just like Destiny’s Fulfilled, which slayed down.

Edited by Cbreezy

13 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

Prepare your ears literally, especially if you’re CR, GC or B-hive :monkey:

The Marseille, FR date plan is a bit confusing but I'm in the standing GC (Pelouse OR). So I don't know how close I'll be yet but it should be enough for me to watch her directly and not the screen! My ears are ready.

 

To the Barcelonian hive: don't let her drink any water from the tap, we don't want her sick on sunday haha!

Edited by Tangane

5 minutes ago, Tangane said:

The Marseille, FR date plan is a bit confusing but I'm in the standing GC (Pelouse OR). So I don't know how close I'll be yet but it should be enough for me to watch her directly and not the screen! My ears are ready.

 

To the Barcelonian hive: don't let her drink any water from the tap, we don't want her sick on sunday haha!

I was in GC A and she was pretty close! Specially during 1+1, she was right in front of me :ghostface: a shame I didn’t know about the marseille date earlier, did she ever announce that date?  because I live in Nice :biblio: anyways the show in London was incredible and I’m glad I booked a trip there.

37 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

 

Not too much on the equally vital parts of DC3, now.

 

Bey, who is easily the strongest vocalist of the group and one of the strongest vocalists of all time, lip syncs way more than fans know or care to admit (including Homecoming and this current tour). Reasons range from voice preservation to being human enough to know the vocal won’t hit as intended if dancing hard-hard. 
 

In Kelly and Michelle’s case, I’d imagine it was more a case of ensuring the performance was note-perfect with minimal rehearsal. Both have had rough days live, but both equally have really amazing live performances totheir name too. Solo and in the group.

 

So, let’s not do too much. Because should they ever reunite for a tour-tour, it’s fair to assume it’ll be a mix of live and lipped. For all of them. Just like Destiny’s Fulfilled, which slayed down.

 

None of this changes what I said.

 

They are inconsistent live and it was a safer bet for them to lipsynch instead of getting dragged for unstable, pitchy, out of breath vocals (esp Kelly).

1 hour ago, Planet Mars said:

I really need them to announce a South Africa, Australia, and Brazil date. 

 

I also think she could do a stadium in Mexico and South Korea.

 

This will clearly be her highest grossing tour and I want $500M+ from her.

 

I also think she should do a second European leg. She skipped Wembley and the entirety of Ireland as if they aren't one of her biggest markets and she didn't do like 68k in Croke Park back in 2016. Ireland has been STANNING Renaissance more than probably any other country and she paid them dust. She gave Louisville, KY a damn date but not Dublin :deadbanana2:

 

56 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

whatever she did not book is because it was not available, esp ireland...trust me bey would have done wembley if she could book it. She is not coming back to wembly, she already did 5 london shows. which is equal to 3/4 wembley shows

Many artists are skipping Ireland because of their insurance issues.

 

https://www.newstalk.com/news/beyonce-and-coldplay-avoid-tours-in-ireland-due-to-insurance-crisis-1469835

Might also be a logistics drama to move everything there for just 2 shows. 

1 hour ago, Yellowfever said:

I was in GC A and she was pretty close! Specially during 1+1, she was right in front of me :ghostface: a shame I didn’t know about the marseille date earlier, did she ever announce that date?  because I live in Nice :biblio: anyways the show in London was incredible and I’m glad I booked a trip there.

Oh weird! The Marseille date was announced from the start, yes! Maybe you just never expected her to show up anywhere near here at this point of her career haha! But it would have been crazy for her to just do ONE date when France is one of her biggest supporter in Europe. :toofunny3:

I can picture where you stood! We'll try our best to be this close!

Edited by Tangane

6 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Just checked my alltime stats for the songs ive streamed most from Rennie. My Top5

 

1. Break My Soul

2. Cuff It + Cuff It Remix 

3. AHAP + AHAP Remix

4. Heated

5. Virgos Groove

 

Phew my taste :jonnycat:

Mine:

 

1. CUFF IT + remix

2. BREAK MY SOUL

3. AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM + remix 

4. VIRGO’S GROOVE

5. HEATED

 

twinning :WAP:

 

2 hours ago, Yellowfever said:


this version slaps :jonny2:much better than the album studio version 

I was running errands and when done I popped into a bar for a drink, they had just started playing Renaissance but the studio “tour” version with this included. I thought they were going to do the whole album but it was just ITG/Cozy/AS/SD. I was ready to stay the whole 3 hours if they did it all.  It needs to be on Spotify 

2 minutes ago, kimberly said:

Mine:

 

1. CUFF IT + remix

2. BREAK MY SOUL

3. AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM + remix 

4. VIRGO’S GROOVE

5. HEATED

 

twinning :WAP:

 

 

My stats:

 

1. CUFF IT

2. VIRGO'S GROOVE

3. HEATED

4. CHURCH GIRL

5. PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA

 

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

14 hours ago, kimberly said:

sent in my extremely unhinged ballot for the Renny rate :coffee:

 

spacer.png

yall will never believe which song she gave a 1/10

2 hours ago, Yellowfever said:

Prepare your ears literally, especially if you’re CR, GC or B-hive :monkey:

What does this mean? Is it really loud?

5 minutes ago, swissman said:

What does this mean? Is it really loud?

It’s pretty loud and the bass is strong, my internal organs were literally shaking. I thought it was fun but some people were uncomfortable with it. I recommend using ear plugs for a better experience.

1 minute ago, Yellowfever said:

It’s pretty loud and the bass is strong, my internal organs were literally shaking. I thought it was fun but some people were uncomfortable with it. I recommend using ear plugs for a better experience.

thanks for the info! I was wondering if I needed earplugs but now I'll definitely bring them!!! maybe extras for the people who didn't bring any themselves, too.

3 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

She skipped Wembley and the entirety of Ireland as if they aren't one of her biggest markets and she didn't do like 68k in Croke Park back in 2016. Ireland has been STANNING Renaissance more than probably any other country and she paid them dust. She gave Louisville, KY a damn date but not Dublin :deadbanana2:

She didn't skip either, both were fully booked already.

My top 5 most played from Rennie

 

#1 AHAP

#2 BMS (+remix) 

#3 Virgos Groove

#4 Heated 

#5 Energy

 

#6 Cuff It 

Edited by BGKC

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

yall will never believe which song she gave a 1/10

I am ******* crazy. But I am free.

 

giphy.gif 

I have just rewatched Life is but a dream and there is a photo of uncle Johnny!

 

I also watched Year of 4 today. Both are very beautiful and important. I think that after all these years they explain even more - about her creativity, the change that is noticable since 4 and the fact that she does not share her private life anymore

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.